• Proud US Navy Wife

Need help.. Please, any advice.

Back in 2007, as soon as I turned 18, I moved to Oklahoma to live with my now fiance. The main reason I did it was because I was getting stressed out and crap from my family. During and after the move I got a lot of hell from my grandparents, who I lived with. There were death threats, cursing and lots of hell. When they found out I was pregnant they told me to abort.. Finally something happend and they changed and we started to get along. I moved back to Cali, and back with my grandparents, to start a better life for my son and to be where I have always loved (California). Now, the crap is starting again. Constant yelling, cursing.. She goes into my room when I am not home... I clean, cook and do everything for everyone and all I get is mental abuse from them... I have a soon to be 6 month old son which I don't want to be in this hell.. I can't stand it anymore.. I can't sleep, I no longer feel like eating and I am always angry. We don't have much money as we are on Welfare.. so What can I do? I can't stay here much longer!

• For You!

Re: Need help.. Please, any advice.

Sounds like you need to get out. Go check with a welfare counselor, a church leader, anybody you can think of to try and help your situation.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

No doubt about it, Kittie, you're in a bad spot. Check with whatever public assistance programs are available to you and try to get away from it. Doesn't sound like the ideal environment for you or the baby. Also, sounds like you're rather depressed (with good reason). There are many mental health programs available for free or next to nothing through the state. Look into it and get some counselling ASAP.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Minion

I agree with the others. On a happy note, your baby is a doll! I have a similar picture of my son (now 33!) with the same expression.
    I want my cake back!

• Circle of Ancients

This sounds terrible. You need to protect your son AND yourself.

Have you looked into a women's crisis center or a shelter for battered women?