• Man O Lantern

Ulta Trip Report

Well...today was the opening day of Ulta in Beaverton, which is just six or so miles from my house.

I got there about twenty til they opened the doors, and I'd guesstimate that I was about 80 people back in line. They were giving out gift certificates to the first 100 people and there were maybe 20 left when I got there. I ended up with a $10 gc. Not too bad.

I headed straight for the Urban Decay section and grabbed my free Gimlet edible body powder and UD shadow box I'd been wanting. The UD rep/make up artist was there and she gave me a sample bag of full-size products, like a Hard Candy lip gloss pallette, Hard Candy lip balm, UD special sauce glisten lotion, xxx shine gloss. I told her I'd come back when it wasn't so crazy for my makeover (which I did about an hour and a half later). So for $34, I got about $125 worth of extra stuff!!

I got the Ulta fall pallette for $10.

I got three Bath Lounge bath cocktails: Lemon Drop, Cosmo, and Margarita. Super cheap, but smell SO similar to philosophy's that I had to get them.

I got two Ulta brand extreme wear all day lip colors. 2 for 1.

I got three Ulta lotions for my sister: Chocolate swirl, caramel apple and pumpkin pie. I love them. I'll probably save one for myself.

The bare minerals section was WAY too crowded, so I stayed far away. Even when we came back, it was still packed.

Samples: I got Kenra hair spray, a bag of cotton balls, a full size (12 ounce!) bottle of tangerine twist shampoo (Courtney will love it!), and a full size Ulta goddess gloss. Plus all the Hard Candy/Urban Decay stuff.

Here's an online code for y'all: 36112
    That's free shipping on all www.ulta.com orders of $40 or more.
    Right now, a LOT of Urban Decay products are 50% off, but only online!

We left, went to Starbucks and Barnes and Noble and went back for my complimentary eyebrow waxing, hair color consultation, and my Urban Decay makeover. The Hard Candy rep beautified Chloe. She was in pink glitter heaven. She couldn't stop admiring herself in all the mirrors. She reminded me of Disguy.

All in all, loved the store, loved the deals (coupon for $3.50 off ten dollar purchase and lots of 2 for 1's) but I have sad news for myself. No Cargo products at this store and apparently my new Sephora will NOT be carrying Urban Decay products. I just can't freaking win!!

They have really really good deals on hair products, so the next time I'm out of supplies, that's where I'm headed.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Ulta Trip Report

GREAT trip report!!! I was totally wishing I was there with you

SOunds like a perfect day, I'm green with envy!

I have tried those bath lounge bath cocktails, they smell GREAT. Not as lathery as Philosophy but DAMN close!!

Glad it was so much fun
    and about no cargo

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Wow, like Christmas and your birthday rolled into one fantabulous visit to a store.
    Can you imagine your sheer glee when your Sephora opens

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Five more days until my Sephora opens!

• Circle of Ancients

Those bath lounge cocktails sound great!! Does it make you crave those drinks while you're bathing?

• Man O Lantern

I really love the Ulta brand long-wearing lipsticks. I'm really impressed with the Ulta brand products (I'm always disappointed in Sephora brand products). I almost went back this morning....was going to bring my husband before my in-laws brought the kids home, but we took a walk and went to Starbucks and the library instead. My mind was makeup shopping, though.

• Banned User

Cool Re: Ulta Trip Report

I just found out from my daughter that they are opening one in Lynnwood, WA, which is close to where I live. I am SO excited as they used to have these in AZ when I lived there!!! Love it!!!