• Minion

Aiden James Bradley Ferro - The Update (A Must Read) - Pictures Coming Soon

So a couple of months ago, we decided to "Google" our son's name to see what the net would come up with. The first result was the micechat thread I posted about him when he was born back in May 2007, believe it or not. Google it again, and you'll probably get this one!

Almost two years later,....................let's just say the monkey is a handful! We took him to his first trip to Disneyland in November 2007. His first set of Mickey Ears is safely put away. He doesn't like going on the carousel, and he's scared to death of Monstro. So storybookland & Pinocchio's daring journey are a no, and he doesn't watch Pinocchio or he gets nightmares. Well, he is only 21 months old. But he's growing like a weed. He's already 3 feet high, walking, galloping, kinda running, but not jumping. He hasn't grasped that yet. He's somewhat talking. Words like no, ow, doggie, mommie, daddy, go, and mostly garbling, normal for his age. You should see us in the car while in traffic. The car doesn't move in front of us, from the back Aiden yells "GOOOOOOOOOO!!" His latest thing is "No no no no no no no!" Nothing like when Beck and I were watching the Dark Knight when we thought Aiden was asleep. The part towards the end where the joker says the line in the movie "Now.....here......we......go!" and we hear a small "Go!" from the crib. Beck and I were rolling!!! It still cracks me up!

And yes, I call him my monkey because yes he's a climber. Terrible twos are not when they turn 2 my friends, but when they're in their second year of life so it starts at 1!!! Just like the mom says to Zach & Cody "Not since you started walking!" when one of the twins says to her "You don't trust us, do you?" Let Aiden go and he's off like a bolt! But put the monkey or puppy leash on him, and he's like Ghandi, the immoveable object! I also call him our neurotic little genius. He's got the lungs of an opera singer so bring ear plugs, but this kid lines his toy cars/trucks up on the table, on the floor, anywhere END TO END TO END in a PERFECT LINE like no other kid his age, I kid you not. He once covered the coffee table completely with his books, nothing overlapped, all in one layer. If one didn't fit, he would find another one. I call him neurotic because besides the lungs, he's got temper tantrums down to an art form. And when he's running around screaming in one of his crazy moments, it really shows you the handful he is. This past Xmas we were at my aunt's house and before we were leaving (because of Aiden getting fussy - naptime), my aunt was laughing hysterically. Not because Aiden was being funny, but because memories were flooding back of I guess when I must have been a terror and as she so well put it, she coined the phrase "Payback's a ........!" So a message to all them youngens: be kind to your parents, because Karma will come back and bite ya!

And he flirts like a future millionaire playboy! We didn't get him batman PJ's, complete with cape and drawn in chest muscles, for nuthin lemme tell you that! When we got our passes to the parks late last month, we were in line for Toy Story Mania, he was flirtin with the teen age girls in line behind us. He will smile/stare at you, but when you smile back at him, he'll turn away, then turn back and have another row with ya! But he's been flirtin with the ladies for well over a year now. Its the blonde hair and blue eyes. Becka also caught him getting into her make up one day, and he had some on him. And from what she said, he actually did a pretty good job enough to make her proud! OI! The same day we took him to Disneyland and went on Toy Story Mania, he saw Minnie first, but then saw Stitch and was laughing hysterically and we've got the pictures to prove it. When he saw Minnie, just like his very first trip to Disneyland, for some reason he likes to try to eat Mickey or Minnies nose. Even Pooh's nose, for that matter. We have a picture somewhere with his first visit to Mickey, FULL DOUBLE HAND grasp of Mickey's nose, mouth wide open, as if pulling on an ice cream cone. LOL I don't care, he loves Stitch and that proves he really is my son! And speaking of pictures, sorry I don't have any right now, but since it still appears that I have trouble posting pictures on here without a link, I'll have to get Becka to either post them in here, or link you to Aiden's myspace page. YES, he has a myspace page! You can thank Becka for that!!!

Anyways, his 2nd birthday falls on a Saturday this May and we are planning on stopping by for the meet & greet this Sunday. So anyone who want's to see the little monkey, you'll know the little blue eyed blonde hair wonder there when you see him. See ya all then!
    Last edited by AidensDaddy; 02-13-2009 at 11:35 PM.

• Minion

Re: Aiden James Bradley Ferro - The Update (A Must Read) - Pictures Coming Soon

Well here's a site that Becka created so you can see the pics. Go to http://abm3.webs.com/ to view our home page, click on photo gallery in the menu to view the pics. And so none of you don't waste your time, the light switch on the right doesn't do anything.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AidensDaddy View Post
    Well here's a site that Becka created so you can see the pics. Go to http://abm3.webs.com/ to view our home page, click on photo gallery in the menu to view the pics. And so none of you don't waste your time, the light switch on the right doesn't do anything.
    How very cool! What a great idea having a website like that!! Amazing how time has flown. Before you know it, he's going to be asking for the car keys you know!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Senior Minion

What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out, he's going to be breaking hearts before you know it...lol. But he's gotten so big!! Some of those pictures are priceless!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• love my friends

Mike and Becka, he is adorable.. Man I remember when he was born, time sure flew by....

YOu guys are so blessed ((Hugs to all 3 of you))

Friends for life

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    How very cool! What a great idea having a website like that!! Amazing how time has flown. Before you know it, he's going to be asking for the car keys you know!
    He already does ask for the car keys!!!! He plays with Becka's all the time. I can't let him play with mine because of the car alarm remote on my set. He always seems to push the red button!!!

• Breaking in her new jeans

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out, he's going to be breaking hearts before you know it...lol. But he's gotten so big!! Some of those pictures are priceless!!
    OMG he is already a lil heartbreaker.. We went to a thing at Knotts and one of the chick DJs was like Can I give you my number and have him call me when he turns 18... I never thought we would have such a lil stuff muffin! You will get to see him when you come.. SO HURRY UP AND GET HERE!