• Minion

umm so what do guys REALLY look for?

i'm sick of being lonely too... personally i think i'm too mature for the guys my age.. but ok what girl isn't gonna be? do i just need to loosen up or is it REALLY all in the looks??

• șoș Tom șoș

Re: umm so what do guys REALLY look for?

*mature *smart * sexy *funny *articulate *not crazy---and finding all these qualities in one woman would be like stumbling bass akwards into Atlantis.

• Rally Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PotCRoxMySox
    ...... do i just need to loosen up or is it REALLY all in the looks??
    sad to say, guys are very visual, looks matter much more to them in general. But i also enjoy and am attracted to women who are engaging and make a point to be outgoing, playful and fun - THAT goes a long way too. just my 2 cents, hope it helps, good luck.
    a friend of Walt.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Looking at your profile, you're young still, unfortunately for you boys your age are very rarely going to be as mature as you would hope for and are very visually based in their attractions. Enjoy being young and the boys will mature eventually, but they're still going to be more visual than girls. It's important to males, but it's not the only thing as ah schucks mentioned there are many other things we look for.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

But it takes all types - so don't be surprised if someone likes the way you look, even if you're not always happy with the way you look. Like Anders said, if you're too mature for boys your age, just wait... it'll happen. Or go older (except I didn't check your age so be careful!).
    But i'm not a guy so, don't ask me.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Smells like beer

Well I know for a fact that women like honesty, so I'm gonna say boobs.....no no no, well yes, but also a purty smile and laidback attitude are nice.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by PotCRoxMySox
    do i just need to loosen up or is it REALLY all in the looks??
    Well there's definitely gotta be chemistry for a romance to develop but chemistry comes in all different kinds of packages. And usually the more you like someone the more attractive they become to you!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disney jones
    sad to say, guys are very visual, looks matter much more to them in general. But i also enjoy and am attracted to women who are engaging and make a point to be outgoing, playful and fun - THAT goes a long way too. just my 2 cents, hope it helps, good luck.
    (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) hey DJ, how are those sweet girls of yours??
    And I agree...men look first and decide whether they are going to approach you. After that personality is very important!!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• The Unknown Princess

The greatest thing a person can wear, either guy or girl, is a smile. Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.

• Minion

You're in a common predicament. But be careful...

A lot of girls your age think that they are much more mature than the guys their age. You're probably right, but rather than going older, I think it would be more beneficial for you to wait. Older guys are dangerous because they know that they appeal to young girls. It's easy for them to manipulate younger girls.

If I was a college guy, with a car, my own place, my own job... why would I want to date a teenager in High School, with no car, living at her parents place, with no money? It wouldn't be because she's mentally stimulating...

Be careful.

• Minion

i've already gotten in a position with an older guy that i never want to be in again. we didn't do anything, he just began to stalk me and it was scary. thanks for ya'lls advice, somehow my subconscience is telling me that i need to wait till i'm older anyways :\

• Feel the breeze!

Number one is honesty. If I am being lied to or manipulated there is no chance of a relationship happening, period.

• That Guy

Just remember that guys between the ages of 15-25ish often let the little head rule their thinking. It's genetic, like when dogs circle before sitting down, because hundreds of years ago they had to make sure there were no snakes on the ground. They do it, they don't know why, but they just do it. Same as guys.

There is one mission, and that is to have sex with girls. Period. Not fall in love, not running through wheat fields arms outstretched waiting to fall in their lover's arms. Nope. It's all about the nookie. Be VERY careful in who you choose to hang out with. Make a guy earn your trust over time. Everyone knows the girls that hook up with a guy they like, and they never hear from them again. Don't be that girl. Which also brings up a very sexy trait that all guys admire in women. Confidence and self-esteem. Whether you look like Salma Hayek or Rosie O’Donnell, be proud of yourself, respect yourself, and we will too.

• The Unknown Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer
    Just remember that guys between the ages of 15-25ish often let the little head rule their thinking. It's genetic, like when dogs circle before sitting down, because hundreds of years ago they had to make sure there were no snakes on the ground. They do it, they don't know why, but they just do it. Same as guys.

There is one mission, and that is to have sex with girls. Period. Not fall in love, not running through wheat fields arms outstretched waiting to fall in their lover's arms. Nope. It's all about the nookie.
    I find throughout my life, that guys don't stop thinking that about 25ish.

There are scientific studies on what men and women are attracted to and how they thought about the opposite sex. Men wanted to make sure their bloodline/genes were passed on to the next generation so they would want to 'share their genes' to every female because each time they procreated, more chance of it 'taking' and more chance of an offspring will come of it. Women wanted to make sure their offspring lived, so they looked for the man that could be the hunter and the provider while they cared for the young. The more a woman took care of they young one, the more chance of the young one surviving therefore the more the chance the man's genes would be passed on to the next generation.

Gotta love The Learning Channel.
    Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Part of the Disney Ohana

--------------------------------------------------------