Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

We lost our little Sonic today :(

Today Kyler's friend came over saying that he thought he say our cat, on the side of the road. Since we never let Sonic out we figured it couldn't be her, but it was Kyler raced out the door and down the street to check and I went after him, unfortunately i had to bring Shawn with me and it was her. Luckily she had no outward signs of drama. It was hard enough seeing her stiff and knowing she was gone. Then I had to carry Shawn home as he was screaming NO and looking up to the sky and yelling SONIC, ripped my heart out. It's his first time dealing with losing a pet When we got home he went racing around the house screaming for Cosmo(kyler's cat)and then haven't let Cosmo out of their sight.

She was my 6 year old's cat and he has been just torn up. Crying off and on and asking why. Right now he's writing her a letter, his idea, and it's keeping him calm. Anytime he calms down Kyler(who is extremellllllly sensitive)gets upset and then Shawn(the 6 year old)comforts him.

Anyone who's been to my house knows Sonic, she would go to anyone and had a crooked head so she always looked as if she was saying "huh?" She was such such a sweet little thing.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• GO DBACKS!!

Re: We lost our little Sonic today :(

This is so sad. My niece's cat had to be put down a few weeks ago from a blocked intestine. It was so sad but she went to the store and with her own allowance, bought a disposable camera to take pics with her cat before he had to "go to heaven". She keeps telling me that now he is not sick anymore and now grandpa has a cat up in heaven. Kids are so precious.

Good luck dealing with the mourning.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Oh D-Mom, I'm so sorry for you and the boys.
    It's so hard to lose a pet, its great the boys have each other to lean on!
    Our boy's 1st cat met the same fate. He had named her Buster, we buried her in the backyard under a popsicle cross that he had made and continues to replace once a year.
    Our pets are so much a part of our families!!
    My heart goes out to you all!

• That's Hawt

Oh my god I am So sorry! I don't even like cats and here I am tearing up!

D-Mom ... I am SO sorry I know what it's like to lose a pet and it is so hard once they have become part of the family. If there's anything I can do let me know!

Daniel
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Waiting for the stork

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry.
    sending lots of hugs your way for you and your boys.

and one for my shadow-cat
    procrastibating

• Again! Again! Again!

Oh, honey!! I'm so so so so so sorry about Sonic! That was a rad kitty. Please give the boys a big hug from me! I just loved her little crooked head when she would look at you. Now I'm gonna cry. Again, I'm so sorry! Group hugs all around!

Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I am so sorry D-mom. I hope your son feels better. It will definetly take him some time. Its really sad losing a pet. They are a part of the family and it would break my heart to loose mine.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• The Original ;)

Oh Tina, I'm so sorry to hear that! {{{{HUGS}}}} for you and the boys!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

• Still wants to be a cat!

So sorry DMom, my heart is breaking for you and your family. This comes from a "major" cat lover! Little tears are running down my face for Sonic. A pet is a part of the family and I'm grieving that you have lost one of yours! Take care and I'm saying a "kittie" prayer for Sonic, you KNOW he's in heaven now!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Incognito

Blog Entries

OMG I'm so sorry for your loss. Finding a loved pet like that is not easy, I know first hand. <hugs>

• All you need is LOVE

So sorry. I have kittys If you want one. There is a sweet black one. Hugs

• no flash photography...

I'm so sorry. It's so hard to loose a pet. One of my cats just dissaperaed one day. I searched for him, put poster up, offered an award searched the pound and never found him. I cried for a month. Everytime i see his picture I still get teary.

your sonic looks like my holly....

• All you need is LOVE

My cat stupid (yes his name is stupid) was now missing for 2 days we found him this afternoon at 12 or soon in garage. He was all out of it like if he was on drugs.
    He is fed and being his normal self now. All is good.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Oh no, Tina! I'm so very, very sorry. I just can't believe your crooked little Sonic is gone. That's horrible news made even worse by the way you found her with the boys there. Tomorrow, I'll give you a big hug but please, please give the boys one from me.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

That is just awful. I lost a kitty soon after my son was born and I still miss her. Even my husband cried when she died and he doesn't like cats. Pets really are part of the family.

When I was about 10 I found my cat in the middle of the street. She also had no signs of trauma thankfully. But I dropped my bike right then and ran home. My mom said that she could hear me screaming from a few houses away and thought I was being beaten or something. It was awful. So I totally understand how your kids are feeling.

When my cat died we got a big rock and my mom let me paint it and put his name on it and we had it in the yard as a little memorial. She still has it 3 houses later. Maybe each kid could make their own little rock for Sonic or something.

Hugs!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast