• Official Disney Princess

Red Face Calling all UCI Anteaters! (Mostly Female :)

Hey Gals!

I'm transferring to UCI this fall and VERY excited! You can bet I'm going to be spending most of my free time at DL! I was wondering if there are any other anteaters on this site? It'd be great to know other UCI students who also share my passion for Disney!

PS: I'm also searching for possible roommates...So if you're a girl, and living on campus...and looking for a roommate.. send me a message! I don't have much time, but I wanted to see if I could find someone to request to live with before I get stuck with some partier who hates Disney. LOL (I guess you can tell that I'd prefer a roommate who is NOT a partier and will want to go to Disneyland with me!

And even if you're not looking for a roommate...any advice/tips would be great!
    -Mickeylover2008

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Re: Calling all UCI Anteaters! (Mostly Female :)

I'm not a student at UCI, but I do work there. There are many Anteaters on the boards here, so hopefully you're able to locate a few of them. Even if you are unable to find UCI students that love Disney, the whole MiceChat community is very welcoming and is at Disneyland all the time. If you go to a meet one week, you're bound to make some friends that will be more than happy to meet up at Disneyland with you.

Zot!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Thanks for the reply Anders Maybe I will have to check out a meet someday!

• A Weather Eye Open

I am not a UCI student, but I know several people who are, and they just love DL and go sometimes with their groups from school. Many CMs are UCI students, and my UCI friends who don't have APPs always have 1 person or another who will sign them in free. They're mostly theatre majors. I don't know what your major is, but if you can't find any Disneyland lovers in your department, make friends with a theatre major or two!
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I work with a lot of students and I know a lot of the female ones love Disneyland, whether they can afford to go frequently is another matter.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Oh yeah...Affordability is usually a deal-breaker. I'm getting an AP, but that's only because I saved up!

Well, I'm not a girl, but I am a UCI student. I've spent my first two years here without a car so I've had to bug my car-driving friends to go with me. I'm the only "enthusiast" of my friends so it's been hard to get to the park lately since my friend with a car hasn't renewed his AP lately. But I'm finally getting a car this fall, so I can go whenever I want! I'm super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    I am not a UCI student, but I know several people who are, and they just love DL and go sometimes with their groups from school. Many CMs are UCI students, and my UCI friends who don't have APPs always have 1 person or another who will sign them in free. They're mostly theatre majors. I don't know what your major is, but if you can't find any Disneyland lovers in your department, make friends with a theatre major or two!
    Hmm, all 4 of the people in the apartment above me are performing arts majors. Maybe I should get to know them better... XD
    Last edited by bobsmith915; 07-24-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Haha, there's definitely a link between theater people and Disney. I am a theater gal and I'm absolutely obsessed with Disney! I grew up on the movies and I think that's why I love to sing so much.