Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Its a new day/any one want to lose weight with me :)

I have decided that I am killing my self with the snacks and garbage and want to begin fresh and new. I have decided to start an all out war on my food adiction and have been going thru many food lists and have begun to relize I have even dieted wrong.
    I hate to diet, but yet I need to but do it right.
    I am off on a diet hunt this afternoon to begin a whole new way of eating. vegtables,fruits,low fat meats,eggs, and so much more.
    Any one want to go on a weight loss journey with me? we can post what we ate ,how we feel, what we did as excercize and water drank, etc. what do you say....... Shall we begin our new way of living together
    we can even start a new thread, say the journey to freedom thread !!!
    Or you can help me with our new name ?

• Banned User

Re: Its a new day/any one want to lose weight with me :)

Ok I will start
    This morning I had 16 oz's of water
    for breakfast I had 2 scrambled eggs with onion ,and a large cup of green tea. ( with fat free creamer and splenda)
    1/2 cup cottage cheese

• most magical vaca ever

I'd love to join you karla but my breakfast consisted of a piece of cold leftover pizza. I don't think that qualifies

There's always tomorrow

Here's to healthy living!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

oh hon, it was fine, pizza is like toast and cheese and meat you did fine!! NOw you just have to make lunch a little better I am so glad you are joing me, we shall conquer snacking and be fit and trim!!! I want my babys to see me more energetic, less cranky and not using food for comfort. I am giving you a big hug hon and a cheer " we can lose it yes we can " we can lose it oh yes mam

• Happy Memories

hmmmm.... breakfast today consisted of a bowl of Life cereal, a couple swigs of OJ straight from the jug, and a Monster energy drink when I got to my office. Somehow I don't think i'm starting otu very well??

Actually, It takes very little effort for me to eat healthy. I actually enjoy healthier foods. Even as a kid my grandparents couldn't believe that I never wanted a meal in restaurants, i just wanted the salad bar. The bigger problem for me is time. Due to my two job schedule I sometimes find myself having to eat dinner at like 11pm when I get out of job #2, and I never have time for excercise. As a former dancer, my body literally aches from not being streched regularly the past few years. I'm thinking, now that I have a more private office space at work, I may use my lunch hours to due a minimal workout. It would mean not sitting in front of Mice Chat during that time, but I spend most of my "on the clock" time on MC, so I won't really be missing much. lol.

• Minion

My good start for today:

Two cups of coffee (milk and 2ts of sugar) and a Hershey's bar with almonds!

MeiMei, going to pour that third cup...I have a house to clean and work to do!!
    Boo!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Does a handful of cashews and a can of Coke Zero count as breakfast?

• Minion

I think we missed that memo titled "Healthy eating"

We can start tomorrow!
    Boo!

• Banned User

You guys crack me up!! ok, today may be a loss but tomorrow is a new day!( for you )
    Harry life cereal is great, and you did fine. everybody, if you can get at least 10 minutes excercize in that would be grand! I am going to do my stepper today, ( well when i get home. then do my treadmill. I have all this great equipment, and its so ooooo dusty!
    we can do it yes we can we can do it its a plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    drink up on that water folks!!!

I had a piece of cold pizza also . Oh well! I did have a pint of water and a cup of cranberry juice also though. I read somewhere that if you eat whole foods(natural with no additives) and use a cleansing diet, you can lose weight faster and healthier. I cut out all the hormones in the milk we drink, and most of the meat. It is hard when you live in a small town, because there is no Trader Joes or Natures food stores for about 2 hours drive. I bought an elliptical trainer and it kicks my @$$. My tips for the day:
    Drink at least 8 oz of water before you do anything in the morning, it will help start your metabolism on the right track for the day.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

My g/f put me on a diet last week (mostly because of my health). This morning I had 4 turkey sausage patties and 2 eggs. For lunch I got 2 tacos and some salad, dinner tonight will be more salad with some pork chops and veggies. I have been restricted from items made with flour and sugar.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Happy Memories

One water bottle down. I'll pop open the next one during lunch probably.

... must resist white chocolate Reese's cup given to me by coworker friend...........

• most magical vaca ever

Ok... so my cold pizza this morning was more like a slice of toast with some melted cheese and a tomato.

Lunch time here on the east coast already so I'll opt for a glass or two of water and an orange.

I have to learn to eat in moderation- I tend to skip a meal every day which is bad for your metabolism...

Going to go back to my oatmeal or yogurts for brkfast

I totally believe my issues are stress related and not food....
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Churro
    I had a piece of cold pizza also . Oh well! I did have a pint of water and a cup of cranberry juice also though. I read somewhere that if you eat whole foods(natural with no additives) and use a cleansing diet, you can lose weight faster and healthier. I cut out all the hormones in the milk we drink, and most of the meat. It is hard when you live in a small town, because there is no Trader Joes or Natures food stores for about 2 hours drive. I bought an elliptical trainer and it kicks my @$$. My tips for the day:
    Drink at least 8 oz of water before you do anything in the morning, it will help start your metabolism on the right track for the day.
    Good advice!! I also had 16 ozs water before breakfast and did some running this morning ( if you think trying to get 2 kids ready for school is not running your crazy ) I also live in a small town, all I have is walmart for cheaper vegis and foods. OYE! I am going to go to Bozeman this weekend I thik to the health food store

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Ok... so my cold pizza this morning was more like a slice of toast with some melted cheese and a tomato.

Lunch time here on the east coast already so I'll opt for a glass or two of water and an orange.

I have to learn to eat in moderation- I tend to skip a meal every day which is bad for your metabolism...

Going to go back to my oatmeal or yogurts for brkfast

I totally believe my issues are stress related and not food....
    No girl not just an orange !! eat sdomething else, cold turkey, or cottage cheese and something else. do not cut back and eat just a fruit. You will starve by dinner. Moderation is great! but we are just starting out. we need to eat right first then cut back some if we need to. I am advocating healthy, not really cutting back, just on the snacking. this is the first stage, fruits, vegi's rice, good meats, and excercize. I hate the word diet, this is more of a eat good and we shall lose and keep it off

we can do it yes we can we can do it yes mam!!!

ok we need some on to think of a better cheer ha ha ha

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast