Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Nerd

Re: recipes to impress boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Real men like beef. Go get a nice ribeye steak, baked potato with the fixings, garlic bread and he will be yours forever (it worked for me over 24 years ago and is still working on the same man today)
    will you marry me too?
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by winder*wonder View Post
    Personally, I would say any pasta...very easy, not too pricey and (to me anyways) romantic. You can make a penne with marinara and throw in italian susage, if you want the meat factor...
    good luck and bon apetite!
    This is a great idea. I have an insane!!! spaghetti sauce recipe but its too long to post. I would have to email to anyone that wants it.

Here's the jist of it to get you all excited.
    Obviously Tomatoes,
    Butter, Olive oil, two kinds of sausage, red wine, garlic, etc. etc. etc......

It takes all day to make and totally worth it.

Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Wow... that is insane.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Wow... that is insane.
    you know,...I think you had to be there. It just doesn't sound "insane" when you read it... If any Sicilians knew I was offering to give this recipe away, I would be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Cool in the kitchen, hot in the bedroom. Guys are pretty simple.

I love going to allrecipes.com for good recipes. There was one I made a few years ago that involved steak and blue cheese that was a big hit with the dude.

Mmmm.... steak. *gurgles like Homer*

If you find a good recipe, make sure to let us knwo how it went! Good luck!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by sailerm View Post
    OK this is where I have to say, that you should cook something you already know how and enjoy. Don't try to 'fool' him by going way out of your way on something fancy, because as time goes by, he'll wonder "why doesn't she make the kind of dinners that she used to when were dating?"

Also find out what he likes.

I hate pasta's, beans, rice (which is funny as I'm Mexican) and most things with tomato based sauces, if I were to come over for a special dinner, only to have spaghetti, I would be stuck because I wouldn't say to my host 'Oh I don't like spaghetti' my host would then mistakenly think 'oh, he really likes my spaghetti... I'll have to make it for him often!"

Sometimes something as simple as a burger and fries is all you need.
    well if you read my first post, i said he'll eat anything, so i know what he likes.

since my parents don't cook as much anymore, and being a college student, i've been eating fast food practically everyday, so a burger ain't gonna do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    I hate to disagree but I will never forget the first breakfast dinner or lunch she made me, she does make a mean burger but heck being as young as this girl is Im sure they eat burgers all the time, She wants to show him that hes special and that she is special as well, I say go for it try to make him something other than the ordinary which now days is burgers burritos hot dogs stuff like that make something so when hes done hes like ahh Im full that was delicious he will never forget it, burgers are forgetable especially with in and out, and fuddruckers. Forgetable Bad memorable great.
    yes exactly! i couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jsdmn2 View Post

I love going to allrecipes.com for good recipes. There was one I made a few years ago that involved steak and blue cheese that was a big hit with the dude.

Mmmm.... steak. *gurgles like Homer*

If you find a good recipe, make sure to let us know how it went! Good luck!
    thanks! i'm gonna check that out asap.

oh last thursday we cooked together. he made steak and mash potatoes while i attempted to make a ratatouille. the recipe was very vague, but it was pretty good with spaghetti. both dishes turned out very well.

i'm most likely gonna cook him something again on monday or tuesday or thursday. or maybe friday so i can have a reason to see him on a friday
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Being Italian and all the first meal I made my boyfriend was the first meal I learned to make, Sphagetti and Meatballs. It's like Lady And The Tramp all over again. Just boil some water, throw the noodles in, I can't give you the secret sauce recipe but whenever I run out of ingredients I use it's either Prego or Ragu i forgot what one but the flavor is Mama's Garden. And meatballs, you use about 1/2 a pound for both of you. use 2 cloves of garlic in the meat, 2 tablespoons of bread crumb, a pinch of oregano, and 1/2 a raw scrambled egg and mix. Then cook 'em in a pan. Put a clove in the sauce too!! =]
    MEOW.

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Quote Originally Posted by CMHusband View Post
    you know,...I think you had to be there. It just doesn't sound "insane" when you read it... If any Sicilians knew I was offering to give this recipe away, I would be killed.

You know....I am Sicilian..........must............resist....... >.<. No, but really I am...and SHAME ON YOU!!!
    MEOW.

Here's one:
    4 chicken breast-boneless/skinless
    1 can of cranberry sauce
    1 pouch of onion soup mix
    1/2 cup of Russian Dressing
    Bake with cover for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
    Winner every time

• Banned User

Smile Re: recipes to impress boyfriend

i got a recipe for you! i may be a little late on posting this to the thread.

get french bread. slice long ways in half, spread butter on both portions, then pesto sauce, then add parmesan cheese,blue cheese, and chopped garlic. then repeat, drizzle pesto this time, then the pamr,cheese and the blue cheese. then drizzle with little olive oil, then bake at 350 untill the cheese on the top is slighty brown! but do watch that it doesn't burn!

**oven timing and temp may vary**

• Banned User

Smile Re: recipes to impress boyfriend

i have another, but i don't have it written down..but it involves peaches, italian sausge and pasta!!

• Hukuna Matata!

Did you ever cook that Romantic dinner for your BF gummi? Im wondering how it went, we never got the report.

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Cool in the kitchen, hot in the bedroom. Guys are pretty simple.
    So that's a chicken ceasar salad for dinner and an electric blanket at night?

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

oh yeah! report! here we go!

well there was my first report above, and then like the week after valentine's day i made him a lemon chicken with steamed brocolli and mash potatoes. it turned out a lot better than i thought it would be!! i made the chicken a tad dry though, but that was my first time cooking meat so at least i didn't undercook it then i also bought some cookie from hungry bear, and as always those were the greatest. overall it turned out to be a really special night for us, even if we never left the house
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• M's mommy

Quote Originally Posted by winder*wonder View Post
    Personally, I would say any pasta...very easy, not too pricey and (to me anyways) romantic. You can make a penne with marinara and throw in italian susage, if you want the meat factor...
    good luck and bon apetite!
    I was also going to mention pasta, so easy, inexpensive, good and you can add all you want to it.

I make mine with grilled chicken, cut it fajita style, throw em in a pan with lemon pepper and some salt.

For the sauce to make it more impressive get a can of diced tomatoes, throw that in the sauce and add a little bit of Italian seasoning.

Put it all together!! Its so yummy!!!

I make my own garlic bread....just heat up some butter and when its soft throw in some garlic salt....very delicious!

cut a french bread in slices and voila!

You can totally make this in 30 mins or less!! Right.....you can always make this for a night in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12