Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Girlie" Advice

So if u care to find me, look to the western sky

Re: "Girlie" Advice

but Elphaba+Fiyero= Elphiero!!!
    lol i love wicked!
    umm im a guy and i wear make up normally i just use liquid foundation under bare minerals but if it rains i plan accordingly to weather and at dland, bare minerals work best..alone. Im a make up artist in training

• For You!

I just go for some eye liner and mascara - and I like the hat idea!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by winder*wonder View Post
    if your wearing tons of makeup than I can see that you'll always be checking your face just to make sure nothing runs...
    you know I never carry make up with me. Once it's on I do not keep checking it throughout the day. Makeup stays on. I've never had it just come off...the only exception to that was in my drinking days when I would fall alseep without washing my face...I will admit after sleeping all night in makeup it is smudged a bit, but never from normal wear.

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    you know I never carry make up with me. Once it's on I do not keep checking it throughout the day. Makeup stays on. I've never had it just come off...the only exception to that was in my drinking days when I would fall alseep without washing my face...I will admit after sleeping all night in makeup it is smudged a bit, but never from normal wear.
    So what do you use?

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MainSreetJake View Post
    Yea...um...I stick to whatever this guy wears....

NOT.
    D:

For me, I wear powder, liquid eyeliner, and mascara. Other than the powder, everything else stays on. My face tends to be on the oiler side, so I need to reapply my powder at least 3 times a visit.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    So what do you use?
    see my above post. It's never been an issue though and I have very oily skin.

• LaTruce

My gf wears minimal make up, and never really had a problem. She would keep her hood on, and wear light waterproof mascara.

She'd bring it too just in case it wears off. Most of the times we've gong to Disneyland on a rainy day, she would go to the restroom and do some touch ups every now and then.

But she just said to keep in mind, the more make up you wear to Disneyland, the more chances of make up getting messed up. It's Disneyland, and make up can and will get messed up, especially in the rain. You'll have to reapply every now and then. If you're light on the make up, then your touch ups will also be light, and not time consuming.

• Empress of Randomness

I have recently been converted to Estee Lauder Double Wear! This make up does not budge smudge or run. I put it on in the morning and dont have to touch it up at all during the day.
    I put it on one night before a concert at about 6pm and went to the concert, went to a bar afterwards, went back to my hotel room and fell fast asleep before I got to take it off and the next morning when I woke up my make up was still perfect. I couldve walked out of the hotel there and then..(apart from my morning hair look ha ha)..
    I have converted my mother to it too...
    It is such a good make up.. Its about €35 here, so i wouldnt call it expensive for what it does!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    see my above post. It's never been an issue though and I have very oily skin.
    LOL! My apologies, I did not realize that those two posts were from the same person.

And I am also a big fan of BareMinerals.

• ---------------

Yea...um...I stick to whatever this guy wears....

NOT.
    oh wow.
    Someone trying to look like Pink?
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• gyre & gimble in the wabe

There are several posts in this thread that make me sad.
    Last edited by SpaceDog76; 01-16-2010 at 01:19 AM.
    Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

This is true. And I think it was wise you added guys in there. In this day and age, you just never know anymore. it's kinda sad, actually..
    Why is it sad? If a guy can rock some eyeliner better than most women, I say more power to them! I grew up listening to musicians who wore more makeup than my mom... and wore it better!

Here in Florida, I have to endure humidity from hell along with the heat in the summer. Just my Bare Minerals gets me through the day (with maybe a little touchup around dinnertime). I apply my eyeshadow wet, so it doesn't crease and stays good all day. I don't wear mascara, but I use waterproof eyeliner. The stuff by Makeup Forever won't budge until you take it off with eye makeup remover.

• Adventures with Duffy

Do you ladies find that Estee Lauder Double Wear and Bare Minerals is sweat proof?

• is poppin' tags

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    Do you ladies find that Estee Lauder Double Wear and Bare Minerals is sweat proof?

I don't get too sweaty to begin with, but Bare Minerals freakin' rocks! You might have to do one touch-up (just a quick dusting of the mineral veil) in the evening after an all day fun fest, but that's simple. You'll have to go to the bathroom sometime.
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• Circle of Ancients

I'd wear eyeliner , water proof mascara , lip gloss and a hat. And I'd carry each of the make up items in my bag as well as some eye makeup remover so that if my eye makeup gets smudged, I could take it all off and start over again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast