• 2nd Place GumballTeam!'10

Custom making of shirts

So, I'm looking to get a custom made shirt done for my Gumball Rally team.

But the problem is, I am using images that belong to Disney (a screen shot from a movie).

So I wanted to know what you ladies think can be done? Can I take it into a shop that makes shirts and see if they can make it, or have you had any experience with taking a shirt to a certain shop?

My thing is, last year, we just ironed on some screen shots and the material used for that bled the image when it got wet. Even if I have to make it myself, do you have any ideas on what type of iron on/print an image on material I can use?

Thanks!

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

Re: Custom making of shirts

Depending on what the picture is, you could just make it yourself. I use fabric paints a lot, and what I do is print the picture out on cardstock, cut out a certain color, and paint it like a stencil.
    But then again, that's just me.
    I used some kind of iron-on transfer for a shirt last year, and it worked fine for one time use. It washes fine, but after a day at Disney it kind of started peeling, but that's because I was using little things like letters. I'll check what brand it was.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

• Banned User

Re: Custom making of shirts

The online Disney store has a way to personalize shirts with Disney images, they send you to a site where I think you can even upload your own image to use.