• Disappearing/Reappearing

Crocs Flip Flops?

Has anyone tried them? I've been dying to try Crocs...but, since I wear a half size, the regular ones are either too big or too small. With the flip flops, it seems I can get by with half a size too big.

Are they comfortable? I don't know what the specific name of the kind I am looking at. But, they are black, with a cloth thong.

Are they good for long walks? I want to get them for our Vegas/Dl trip. Would you recommend them for the park?

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Lodi Ca, 6 hours from the Happiest Place on Earth *o*!!

Re: Crocs Flip Flops?

LOVE them!! They are the only shoes I can wear for a 12 hour day or longer at Disneyland. Did I mention I LOVE them?? I got my boyfriend hooked on them too. We only wear the flip flops or the canvas santa cruz styles.
    Big Lots sometimes has them for $10.00...seriously!!
    My boyfriend found some last year, and then again about 2 weeks ago.
    Since he almost never goes into Big Lots, they may have them there pretty often!

• Cake Anyone?

I bought a pair at DL one day when my old flip flops had a blow out the moment I stepped off the tram. They are very comfortable but they do nothing for making your foot look nice but hey usually comfort means goofy looking! I can wear mine for about 4 hours in the park before my feet start to hurt. I have never really been able to last a full day in DL with my Croc Flip Flops.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I had a "oh gosh!" moment that resulted in Croc flip flops (I didn't get to pack for a camping trip and the only shoes I had was a pair of white nursing shoes....). They work. They're comfy and I wear them around the house. They're ugly, but... I am thinking about getting a pair of Crocs clogs for work.

• no flash photography...

The are the most uncomfortable flip flops/shoes I own!!! To be fair I think crocs are aimed at peple who have feet on the widr side and mine are very narrow....blisters, rubbing...I hate them!!

My next flip flops will be tone ups.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

i too, am a person with more narrow feet, and i had crocs ballet flats, and they hurt me like heck! they didn't look at all like crocs, but they were rubbing on certain parts, making my feet sweat so much, i finally donated them to some charity and i'm not buying crocs again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

thank you all for your advice.

I went and bought a pair this afternoon. I have four months till vacation, and I wanted to give them a few wearings to make sure they'd be comfortable and not kill my feet. Being on vacation is NOT the time to find out your shoes make your feet bleed and cry. LOL

I am hoping they will work. I have very narrow feet also...and since I wear a 7 1/2...I bought an 8. So, they are a tad too big...but, alot more comfortable than the 7's I tried on.

I also tried on those ballet flats you mention Gummie. Not comfortable at all! The bottoms felt soft...but, they squished my toes and the strap in the back made me worry they'd rub my heel raw.

So, here's hoping Crocs flip flops work!

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Lodi Ca, 6 hours from the Happiest Place on Earth *o*!!

Yeah, any of the non sandal crocs rub me the wrong way too. The only other pair I have are the canvas Santa Cruz, and I have the mens style, tho Im a girl. The girl ones REALLY rub, and the mens just look like Vans or something. At Disneyland for me its ONLY crocs flip flops, crocs santa cruz, or Uggs in the winter.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I have a pair of Crocs mary janes that I got at Big Lots last year. They are slightly too small but I only wear them for short periods of time. I would never wear them all day around Disneyland. My all day footwear are Rainbow sandals. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    i too, am a person with more narrow feet, and i had crocs ballet flats, and they hurt me like heck! they didn't look at all like crocs, but they were rubbing on certain parts, making my feet sweat so much, i finally donated them to some charity and i'm not buying crocs again.
    Same here. My heel was slipping out of them, rubbing my heel raw, blisters, uncomfortable, etc.
    It's the main reason I can't wear crocs. My feet are too narrow and those give me blisters. I just wear my Fit Flops all the time. Uber comfy! (but uber expensive, too).
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Nerd

They are the UGLIEST things I've seen, since the UGG Boots.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Regular Crocs are freaking hiddeous and you could not pay me enough to wear a pair. But I think the flip-flops aren't that bad looking. But I have narrow feet, so they don't fit me. I'll stick with my trusty Nike flip-flops.

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries

I have 7 pairs of the regular Crocs! My foot dr says they are good for my heels! I did buy a pair of the flip flop one....they hurt my feet!

I decided to wear mine Saturday to the zoo...to see how they would do.

They were really comfortable! The thong part is velvety material, so it didn't rub my toes raw...and the soles were so nice and cushy. I really liked them.

So, I went home, took them off, and shoved them in my closet...to be saved for my DL trip. LOL