Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red Face Yoga Pants in DL..a no? What do you wear?

I'm picking out my outfits for my trip this weekend (yeee!!!) and my norm is yoga pants (capri's or long) and a longer tunic tank with nike's or puma's. Usually, I feel pretty cute wearing this..but it's going to be really hot, and lately I've been wondering if this is too casual for Disneyland. Sure, it's the most comfortable, but is it too comfy to wear?

I know it ususally depends on how you groom yourself..Hair and makeup would be done, Marc Jacobs sunglasses..I don't feel like I'd look sloppy but I want your opinions!

What do you guys wear to Disney?
    Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!!

• M's mommy

Re: Yoga Pants in DL..a no? What do you wear?

I think your selections are perfect. I typically wear yoga black pants, or my universities sweats. Now that Victorias Secret makes cute shirts and sweats and sweaters in university colors and styles I will be wearing that to the park.

After all you are going to walk, and be doing fun stuff.....I think its appropriate wear.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Personally, I wear whatever I feel comfortable in. But then from jr high I've been a total non conformist and I've never given a rats patooty about whats in fashion or what other people thing of what I'm wearing. But thats just me.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Personally, I wear whatever I feel comfortable in. But then from jr high I've been a total non conformist and I've never given a rats patooty about whats in fashion or what other people thing of what I'm wearing. But thats just me.
    That's why you always seem so sweet and approachable! Btw..everytime I've ever seen your pictures you always look like a doll!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well, I'm not in CA, but when I go to the various parks here in Florida, I just wear jeans & a tank with my Skechers sneakers (because my trusty Adidas are covered in paint because I'm a moron).

• Banned User

seriously people do wear yoga pants to disneyland i have seen this! and like i have seen total work out outfits.. its strange!!

i like to go cas. .and wear jeans and since it's been hot a tank top or something that shows my shoulders off! LOL

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Well, I'm not in CA, but when I go to the various parks here in Florida, I just wear jeans & a tank with my Skechers sneakers (because my trusty Adidas are covered in paint because I'm a moron).
    your funny aimster!! LOOL..

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

I think it's totally fine. I'm going in July and I've been thinking I'll wear the same thing! They're so easy to move in, and they're perfect for hot weather.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
    That's why you always seem so sweet and approachable! Btw..everytime I've ever seen your pictures you always look like a doll!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

maybe i am a moron..but aren't yoga pants like tight and hot? like spandex?

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Wear whatever you're most comfy in.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I agree...wear what you're comfy in. Although I will add a caveat: if what you're comfy in hangs off your butt and I have to look at 3/4 of your underwear, then please choose what you're almost-as-comfy in but still actually dressed

I was in line a few weeks ago behind a woman wearing low-cut yoga pants and a tiny t-shirt. When she bent over even a tiny bit, her pants were literally not covering her thong at all. Or any other part of her backside. They also were torn on the bottom of the legs from dragging on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    I agree...wear what you're comfy in. Although I will add a caveat: if what you're comfy in hangs off your butt and I have to look at 3/4 of your underwear, then please choose what you're almost-as-comfy in but still actually dressed

I was in line a few weeks ago behind a woman wearing low-cut yoga pants and a tiny t-shirt. When she bent over even a tiny bit, her pants were literally not covering her thong at all. Or any other part of her backside. They also were torn on the bottom of the legs from dragging on the ground.
    hahah I won't put you through that with me! lol I'm not fat by any means, but I'm not tiny enough to be wearing skimpy clothing all the time. My yoga pants will FIT, but also hug my curves lol

Doesn't it bug you when you see people dressing scantily clad in DL? its a KIDS place. I've seen girls in mini skirts and heels there..how the heck is that even possible with all of the walking?

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    maybe i am a moron..but aren't yoga pants like tight and hot? like spandex?

Some can be. Think of a more dressy sweat-pant..Most of them are extremely breathable, and have alot of stretch. They're perfect for a day of walking around.

(this is similar to what I usually wear..Hard Tail Mid Calf Capris - View All - Nordstrom)

If you guys see a long blonde haired, caucasian female this weekend, with black yoga pants and purple nike's with a younger guy and a set of parents, the dad will be wearing a birthday button..PLEASE say hI! I'm very welcoming.

• TiggersAreWonderfulThings

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yea, gotta love those gals who want to be so fasionable they were 5 inch heels.

Anyway, totally agree with the others - wear what is comfortable. You're there to have fun.
    T T F N . . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast