Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Delawarean Girl

Victoria's Secret (Fragrances & Lotion talk)

Hi MiceChatters,

I wanted to express my recent fascination with the Victoria Secret's Fragrances . I've been talking about this while I am at work with my co-workers. I've been so loving to talk about this subject lately.

I want to ask the Micechatters (the ladies) a few questions and express what I have so far and plans of getting more of them.

I want to ask. If you have any Victoria Secret Fragrances or lotion. Which ones are they and what do you think of it.

So far, I have : "Strawberries and Champagne"," Vanilla Lace"," Heavenly Flowers"," Dream Angels Desire", & "Pretty in Pink".

I like Dream Angels Desire & Pretty in Pink the best, out the ones I gotten so far.

I'm planning on going to the mall tomorrow. I'm planning to sample & buy some more. Right now, I'm trying to find this one that one of my co-worker used one time. To me it smelled like fresh cut roses. I asked her what is it called. She didn't know. She got it from her daughter. But she said it was in a blue bottle and it says something like Berry or Berries. Also that it was lotion from Victoria's Secret.

All I can think with the Berry word was "Berry Kiss". But "Berry Kiss" is in a purple bottle. I remember sampling that one, But I don't think it smelled like that. I'll going over there tomorrow. So, maybe I can sample that again.

That's also what I wanted to ask. Do you know any of them that has the name Berry/Berries on it and is in a blue bottle?

Thank you for stopping and listening my expression.

-Hayley B

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Re: Victoria's Secret (Fragrances & Lotion talk)

I haven't used the fragrances much, but I used to have some of the lotions. I don't have allergies but for some reason the VS lotions made my skin feel weird, sort of bumpy.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    I haven't used the fragrances much, but I used to have some of the lotions. I don't have allergies but for some reason the VS lotions made my skin feel weird, sort of bumpy.
    You're making me think of these ichy bumps I sometimes get at work. I do put on lotion while I am there. But it's not from VS. It's cheap Suave. I keep thinking it's from these dusty tray that I have to pick up.

• Princess of my own world

I'm not sure about the lotion you're looking for, but I do know that I went into VS recently and fell in love with a new fragrance called "Kisses in Paris". It was amazing!

I also really like "Love Spell". I even have the hand-sanitizer for it.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    I'm not sure about the lotion you're looking for, but I do know that I went into VS recently and fell in love with a new fragrance called "Kisses in Paris". It was amazing!

I also really like "Love Spell". I even have the hand-sanitizer for it.

Hopefully those two will be around today. I have heard that "Love Spell" is good too.

• Delawarean Girl

*back from the mall*

The lady in front gave me a big black bag. Since I told her I'm going to buy fragrances.

First, I sampled "Berry Kiss" and knew that couldn't been the one my co-worker had on. Then I sampled "Love Spell" (it does smell good). I kept thinking of mango with "Love Spell". That has to be the peach part of it.

Then I went looking for Blue Bottles that said "berry/berries" on it. I did found one blue bottle saying "Berry Cosmo". It's one of the "Beauty Rush". I sampled the spray and the lotion (since she said she used the lotion). But it didn't smell like fresh cut roses to me. But I keep thinking that has to be the one she was talking about. I must of have been smelling something else when I by her desk (but she had nothing there).

I ended up buying "Leave me Breathless", "Love Spell"," Berry Kiss", "Luscious Kisses", "Beauty Rush - Cupquake", "Pure Seduction", & "Sheer Love".

I had a hardtime finding "Sheer Love" the spray. There was only the sample spray and it's lotion beside it. I wanted to ask the lady that gave me the big black bag, if they have anymore sprays of this. But she kept disappearing and I was afraid to step where the alarm is. I did found one when I walked on this other side of VS.

So, I'm happy I got more. Now I want to ask this co-worker if it's called "Berry Cosmo".

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

i remember my sophomore year, a bunch of girls had this one spray (i think it was love spell or something earlier that they don't make anymore) and it was like the most perfect scent i ever smelled!! i do remember it was in a purple bottle though, i may go to the mall saturday so i'll have to come back to confirm it
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Delawarean Girl

They still have "Love Spell" and it is in a purple bottle. I just bought one.

• hi!

disclaimer: i followed the link to this thread from the RCMC.. really i did!

but perhaps you'd also like some input from the 'other side' as far as what i've smelled and liked on the female species? you really cant go wrong with Love Spell.

other scents i've smelled which actually made me turn my head and think "who was that? she smelled great!" is Pear Glacé i think from VS as well?

im not a fan of the ones from Forever21 though, i think they smell too much like powder.. i think.

one smell that i really liked even though a girl i really didn't like wore it a lot is Midnight Pomegranate from Bath&Body Works.

ok im leaving i feel weird being here bye!
    -plagued

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    but perhaps you'd also like some input from the 'other side' as far as what i've smelled and liked on the female species? you really cant go wrong with Love Spell.

other scents i've smelled which actually made me turn my head and think "who was that? she smelled great!" is Pear Glacé i think from VS as well?
    Yes, I saw "Pear Glace" today and now I'm going shoot. I didn't bother to sample that one. I kept thinking I wouldn't like that one. That one and the Amber one. Next time I go, I will.

OMG I LOVE MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE!!! from bath and body works

i used up all my lotion though so i need to go buy some more.

but i'm actually getting addicted to vaseline with cocoa butter. i like cocoa butter...

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I can't use scented lotions and perfume. They set my nose off and attract bugs like nobody's business down here.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I can't use scented lotions and perfume. They set my nose off and attract bugs like nobody's business down here.
    I use to have a co-worker that was like that. She would complain about getting migraine headaches and would cover her nose. So we had to stop for a while. But then we went perfume fanatic when she left. *lol*

• Minion

Blog Entries

I bought a special body spay for those special nights out from VS called "Sexy Little Things" and my BF LOVES it.I catch him smelling me all the time when i have it on and it is the scent i get the most compliments on.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    that happened to me once but with a scented soap! my aunt got me a gift basket when she went to spain and it was like a spanish version of bath and body works with a vanilla bar soap, i started using it and i ended up getting bug bites everywhere!! i couldn't figure out why but eventually i stopped using it and all the bug bites were gone

Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    I bought a special body spay for those special nights out from VS called "Sexy Little Things" and my BF LOVES it.I catch him smelling me all the time when i have it on and it is the scent i get the most compliments on.
    ooooh i wanna try that now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast