Thread: Build a Frosty!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Build a Frosty!

Want to Build a Frosty? http://www.buildabear.com/lp/holiday...ategory=frosty

How cute is that! I think we might have to make a pilgrimage to BAB this weekend.

Kyler has the cutest Rudolph from BAB in an elf costume, he got as a gift last year and it's still on his bed basking in it's adorableness!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• That's Hawt

Re: Build a Frosty!

OhMiGosh! That is the cutest thing I have seen in ages! The resort is having a Build a Bear workshop this weekend (tourists are such saps! ) So I may have to go! (So are employees! )
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Gay Man

They sucker me in every Christmas. I have a Rudolph from last year and a Reindeer from the year before. Of course, they're not currently in the house. My garage is cutestland.

• Island Paradise

Totally cute! I think the Frosty gift card will make a great gift for my littlest niece.

• Senior Minion

My wife wants one also. We tried to get one while at DTD, but didnt notice it started Nov11th. Modesto has one now, so now we can get one.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Just Me

I L.O.V.E. that Frosty. He might even be enough for me to brave our local BaB sometime this week. I say brave because there is only 1 stuffing machine and the store is usually quite busy.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Talking Re: Build a Frosty!

Uh frosty! and build a bear! grrr i used to work there then i quit cus it sucked haveing 4 bday partys a day but the ironic thing is my manager now is my old manager from build a bear and we are like really good freinds i become manager when she goes on leave for haveing a baby yay! Neways i went on a bit of a rant for no reason i want cookie monster
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Happy Memories

We saw an ad for this on TV last night. I've never actually been IN a Build A Bear, only walked past. This may actually get me inside if I happen to go near it any time soon.

• Again! Again! Again!

I may have to try and get to BAB early this year. By early December last year, they were out of the reindeer! Now I may have to have one of each!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Senior Minion

They also offer Frosty's friends for about 15 bucks, there are three of them. They are the Professor, the little girl and and the rabbit.( I couldnt think of the the names sorry)
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Just Me

The little girl is Karen.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

We got Frosty! He's absolutely adorable! His cheeks light up and he plays Frosty's theme song and is soooooo soft!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

How cute are those two together. Gosh he has grown up since I last saw him.

(I will show the kids when I get home.)
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    We got Frosty! He's absolutely adorable! His cheeks light up and he plays Frosty's theme song and is soooooo soft!!!
    Very cute...we did not order a Frosty as half the fun is building it. I did order some Christmas PJ's for his bear and a toque and mittens for his bunny though. He can open that Christmas eve if they ever arrive.
    Last edited by Disney4Me; 04-11-2006 at 07:02 PM.