Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!!
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-18-2005 at 04:13 PM.

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Congratulations!

  3. #3

    • Hello there
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    winter wonderland
    Posts
    3,892
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Congrats!!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

    ΔΜΧΑ

  4. #4

    • Happy Memories
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Congrats!




  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Ok, I am now at work and can say more!
    Kalli, You are the most beautiful couple!!
    ( see the picture in the Belle's thread) How beautiful your dress was!! MAy you both grow old, as happy as the day you were married !!!! God Bless you to !!!

  6. #6

    • Lights on Nobody Home
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    714

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Ok, I am now at work and can say more!
    Kalli, You are the most beautiful couple!!
    ( see the picture in the Belle's thread) How beautiful your dress was!! MAy you both grow old, as happy as the day you were married !!!! God Bless you to !!!
    9 years! Congratulations! Remember when you post of the wonderful evening you had (even if you don't celebrate it for a few days yet) some details are better left out. Really though, have a wonderful, romantic, relaxing evening.

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bozeman, Montana, United States
    Posts
    8,666
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Congratulations, hope you have a wonderful day!

  8. #8

    • Give Peace a Chance
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    8 miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    674

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Congratulations!
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș









  9. #9

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Awe Shucks~ Thanks for the Anniversary wishes guys

    Yes, I have been blessed with one of the BEST men in the world.... I thank his mom all the time for raising him the right way

    He's my hero and I him more and more each day... Sappy I know but that's what love is all about We were only 22 & 23 years old when we married but knew we'd last forever. Ewwww more sap!!!

    Thanks again!
    ~~~~~~

  10. #10

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney4Me
    9 years! Congratulations! Remember when you post of the wonderful evening you had (even if you don't celebrate it for a few days yet) some details are better left out. Really though, have a wonderful, romantic, relaxing evening.

    Yes... T M I

    I'm looking forward to next year... Our 10th - going to WDW

    Thanks again everyone!
    ~~~~~~

  11. #11

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Congratulations and beat wishes on your Aniversary, Dmof!

  12. #12

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Yes... T M I

    I'm looking forward to next year... Our 10th - going to WDW

    Thanks again everyone!
    Going to WDW next February to celebrate our 10th! As the years go on our marriage keeps getting better and better. Glad to hear yours is as well!

  13. #13

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacha
    Going to WDW next February to celebrate our 10th! As the years go on our marriage keeps getting better and better. Glad to hear yours is as well!
    That's great Pacha!! early congrats to you and yours

    Did you honeymoon in WDW? We did and we try to do something "Disney" every year on our anniversary. This year we're going to see the Disney on Ice show (next week) Cannot wait. It's the Incredibles at the Magic Kingdom this year. Should be interesting.
    ~~~~~~

  14. #14

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Happy anniversary!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  15. #15

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    That's great Pacha!! early congrats to you and yours

    Did you honeymoon in WDW? We did and we try to do something "Disney" every year on our anniversary. This year we're going to see the Disney on Ice show (next week) Cannot wait. It's the Incredibles at the Magic Kingdom this year. Should be interesting.
    Well, thank you!

    No, and I wish we had! Went to Cancun, Mexico instead and it was just OK compared to Disney. Oh well. Live and learn...

    Julie (my wife) and I promised each other that every year we'd do something really special for our anniversary. Well, due to various circumstances we haven't, which is why we decided on the WDW trip next year. Since Julie, the kids and I are all a bunch of Disney freaks, it should be a good time!


    Anyway, enjoy all your Disney experiences this year and next year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] 1st Wedding Anniversary Oct 25th. Help!
    By Wish_upon_a_star in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. 3/2 ~ 6th Wedding Anniversary Trip Report (DLR & OCMC)
    By Disneyland Daddy in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. Disneyland Wedding Anniversary
    By wbarley in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 08:41 PM
  4. LuvsLilo's 5th Wedding Anniversary Weekend Trip Report!
    By LuvsLilo in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 10:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •