• M's mommy

Dooney and Bourke-Disney purses

I want this crossbody purse, and was wondering if any of you gals have this one.

I would appreciate some input on how much YOU can actually fit. I usually carry just my wallet and some things, I prefer a crossbody because I usually have a diaper bag and my little girl (17 months) and with another one on the way I want something else. (I'm sick of Coach) Thanks for all the input in advance.

Balloon Mickey Mouse Mini Margot Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke

Balloon Mickey Mouse Mini Margot Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke | Handbags | ProductDetailPage | Disney Store

and I also like this one; but I prefer the crossbody.....so many options. *sigh*

Balloon Mickey Mouse Drawstring Bag by Dooney & Bourke | Handbags | ProductDetailPage | Disney Store

Re: Dooney and Bourke-Disney purses

the drawstring one would hold more but my vote is for the crossbody, it's cuter.

• Circle of Ancients

I love them both Lil Pixie. Those purses are so adorable. Ooooo and Valentine's day is just around the corner.

I got the crossbody for Christmas in black and I LOVE it. When I have a bigger purse I feel complied to fill it with stuff. I can still carry all that I need in this purse (wallet, checkbook, pen, hand sanitizer, cell phone, camera, keys, Advil, and chapstick.) I love the size and that I was able to shorten the strap since I don't care for my purse to far down on my body.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

They're cute, but not really my style. But it's not for me anyway so I'll just stick with my Coach bags.

• M's mommy

Quote Originally Posted by corkythomas View Post
    the drawstring one would hold more but my vote is for the crossbody, it's cuter.
    I know, I am sort of thinking of that one, but then I want a good crossbody that has a zipper in the front or a good size purse that has a zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    I love them both Lil Pixie. Those purses are so adorable. Ooooo and Valentine's day is just around the corner.
    lol, Vince will NOT, and I emphasize NOT purchase me any purse or pair of shoes.....he is actually demanding that I sell my purses....because they take so much space and he thinks my closet would be more organized if I sold a couple of purses.....men.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_Twin89 View Post
    I got the crossbody for Christmas in black and I LOVE it. When I have a bigger purse I feel complied to fill it with stuff. I can still carry all that I need in this purse (wallet, checkbook, pen, hand sanitizer, cell phone, camera, keys, Advil, and chapstick.) I love the size and that I was able to shorten the strap since I don't care for my purse to far down on my body.
    Oh thats great, I am glad you can still carry all of that in there. My current Coach purse carries more crap than I need, but if it falls over, or I lay it down wrong the stuff piles out because it doesnt have a zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    They're cute, but not really my style. But it's not for me anyway so I'll just stick with my Coach bags.
    I love Coach, but I want something cutesy and small....although I could go for a different style at Coach that probably has the things I need. I am looking at getting either one of these or the Coach leather new POPPY SEQUINS LARGE HIGHLIGHT or KRISTIN PATENT LARGE HOBO.

I just need something that will not spill out. And I might just have to focus on what I really need versus what I want....terrible words for any gal.

• Sock Puppet

i love D & B also but they are so darn expensive!!

• The magic is in the shoes

I got one for my birthday, I love it

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

I bought the cross body for my god daughters, perfect for the parks, no worry about ruining them on wet rides, they can take the water beating. A little small for my needs, I like wallet, cell phone, sun glasses and/or reg. glasses and this bag just hasn't the capacity without feeling over stuffed.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Not All There Myself....

I saw them on Main Street the other day....I want one so bad!
    We are small but we are many...
    We are many, we are small.
    We were here before you rose....
    We will be here when you fall.

• Hukuna Matata!

I would ask Indiana Jenn she is a Disney Purse extrordinaire, My GF Has one and she fits everything and the kitchen sink in hers