Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Kmarts black friday , on thursday?

So I thought all these sales were on friday? I got the adds today and it says Kmart sales are tomorrow at 7:00 til 11:00 . Is this the same as in your town? I need to get the game boy advance SP games they have for $7.99 any of you trying to get these to? MAkes it easier to get one store one day and one the next yeah, I hope I am fast enough!!! one year some woman and her hubby knocked me to the ground with there cart! OYE!

• most magical vaca ever

Re: Kmarts black friday , on thursday?

I hope I am fast enough!!! one year some woman and her hubby knocked me to the ground with there cart! OYE!
    Karla I swear, it wasn't me

I think Kmart is the only store that opens on Thanksgiving Day. I have never gone on Turkey Day.... I always feel bad for the employees working. My motto is, if we don't shop they will not sell and therefore they will not open... Yeah OK!!! SURE!!!!!

I haven't seen any of the specials they're having tomorrow. There isn't a Kmart close enough for me to go to tomorrow (they all pretty much close when a Target or Wal Mart open)

Wow, what games are $7.99? I just may have to check it out

NO.... I won't!
    ~~~~~~

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

K-Mart always does special "thanksgiving day ONLY" sales. I bet they're dead compared to Friday, go for it!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Banned User

hey, what happened to my christmas tree in my sig????

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Karla I swear, it wasn't me

I think Kmart is the only store that opens on Thanksgiving Day. I have never gone on Turkey Day.... I always feel bad for the employees working. My motto is, if we don't shop they will not sell and therefore they will not open... Yeah OK!!! SURE!!!!!

I haven't seen any of the specials they're having tomorrow. There isn't a Kmart close enough for me to go to tomorrow (they all pretty much close when a Target or Wal Mart open)

Wow, what games are $7.99? I just may have to check it out

NO.... I won't!
    you have got to go Kalli!! they have dora, and crash bandit, ms pacman and I believe spongebob. those are the pictures they showed any ways. GO and if I do not get any you can try LOL! Beau wants a game boy SP so I got to get these games!! now I have to fight friday sales to try to get the game boy
    OYE I am thinking I will need to put lots of ben gay on my back so I can stand and wait in line and fight the good fight !!!

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I believe Wal*mart is also open tomorrow and their sales are good for then. I was actually thinking of stopping on the way back from my 5K race... I'll be nice and stinky and sweaty so people will want to stay away from me

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• most magical vaca ever

I'll be nice and stinky and sweaty so people will want to stay away from me
    I'll let you move to the head of the line!
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

dora, and crash bandit, ms pacman and I believe spongebob.
    the only one my bratz don't have is the crash bandit one.... Right now, they don't deserve anything!!! Holiday excitements getting to them
    ~~~~~~

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow
    I believe Wal*mart is also open tomorrow and their sales are good for then. I was actually thinking of stopping on the way back from my 5K race... I'll be nice and stinky and sweaty so people will want to stay away from me
    Really? The one in Lodi was always closed at noon or 6pm I think and then they re-opened for the BF sales the next morning.
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 11-23-2005 at 03:21 PM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Really? The one in Lodi was always closed at noon or 6pm I think and then they re-opened for the BF sales the next morning.
    Yep, just checked the ad again and it says "Wal-mart Supercenters will be open Thanksgiving Day." at the bottom. Maybe that's why, ours is a Supercenter??
    Last edited by dsnylndmom; 11-23-2005 at 03:21 PM.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Ill let you know. Part of our families Thanksgiving tradition is going to Kmart on Thanksgiving.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow
    Note to self, if a stinky smelly person wants to get in front of me its ok))) in fact I am out of the way completly hee hee hee

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

If you lived in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio or Illinois... Meijer is open that day. Then again, they're open EVERY day except Christmas. I worked there when I was in college and I remember working on Thanksgiving and Easter and 4th of July. Was not fun.

Oh yeah... and Walgreens is going to be open tomorrow. I just hope the Chinese takeout place by me will be open. I want sesame shrimp and steamed rice for my Thanksgiving dinner!

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

Mom and I always leave my step dad napping off the turkey and go to Kmart on Thanksgiving. The one here they take volunteers first to work (time and a half) so many people are working by choice.

• Banned User

well, I was the first one there and got to sit in my car until 15 minutes before they opened! I also got the gameboysp and the 2 free games, and 4 more games for 7.99 each, down side, They had the games and gameboy behind the counter and I had to wait behind a huge line as I did not know and waited by the case hoping some one would come and open it. OYE!
    I am happy, I am done!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast