Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2010

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Well... where should I begin?????? Lots to write about......

Meimei.... OMG---- That's what I call my son!!! DeeDee!!!! Ok, why did I mistaken your duck avatar for being PB??? OK time to smack myself

Karla hope everything goes well at the Dr's today.....

Earkid I will PM you the Dr's name as soon as I get it My friend has documented EVERYTHING so far and is about to get an attorney if there is anything wrong with this child!!!

Is anyone else confused about the sombrero issue??? I sure am!!!!

CLINCHER!!!! She got to the hosp this morning for another round of the gel inductions and they told her that they couldn't take her to go home and they'd call later today!!!! CAN U IMAGINE!!!!

Hi Phoenix, Becka, groomer, DWrassler, and EVERYONE!!!!!

***Stress test update to follow***
    ~~~~~~

• Minion

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

I attempted to go to the dreaded post office. The stinkin line was out the door. So instead we went to town and took pictures of the ocean. The waves are huge. I think the waves up Paula's way came here. I uploaded them to an album "ocean" in my photobucket. There are pictures of the creek from today, also, if anyone is interested.

I will have to catch up all the posts if and when I return from the stinkin post office. Guess how I feel about our town's P.O.?

MeiMei
    Boo!

• most magical vaca ever

Stress Test Update....

Got to the Dr's office at 2:10 spent about 20 minutes trying to find a parking spot. FINALLY got one (they have a valet service but I'm anal and WON'T leave my keys with anyone)

Go into the waiting room and there's not ONE seat available so took the kiddies down the hall to the restrooms to waste a bit of time since I KNEW we were NOT going to be seen in 15 minutes....

To my surprise, we were called into the room at 2:50 so 5 minutes after our appt time is totally a Of course we get in the room and the one nurse says "So WHY are you here for a stress test today"?????? WHAT??????????????? I asked if she was joking!! She wasn't

DS was hooked up to the machine and went 12 minutes on the stress test. Boy he was tired and I was tired watching him!!!

3 of the "assistants" were in there during the test..... The highest his BP went was 127/65 and the lowest when he was all done and rested was 118/62.

Nurse K told me that she wanted to speak w/ the Dr after the majority of patients left before discussing DS's results with him. She said he's really sure of keeping him OFF his ADHD meds but due to the circumstances at school and that his results are not any different while he's on the meds that she really wanted to sit down with him and go over fully before he just says NO!

So we left and were on our merry way home when my cell phone rang....

"Hi, it's nurse K- Dr is going over results, really doesn't want him on any meds"

I think they just wanted me out of the office to tell me that!!!

Well.... I pulled the car over and parked.... I simply said to nurse K that there is NO way DS can progress in school without his medication. Fish oil pills are just not doing anything for him SOoooooooooo nurse puts me on hold and after a 30 minute phone call Dr is allowing him back on meds for 2 months....

A lower dosage for 2 months and we'll repeat ALL 3 cardio tests again in March to see if there is any significant difference in his heart rate BUT at least for 2 months we'll have sanity back in our lives....

OK....

Did U get all that????

Last edited by DMof2; 01-04-2006 at 03:52 PM.
    ~~~~~~

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Well... where should I begin?????? Lots to write about......

Meimei.... OMG---- That's what I call my son!!! DeeDee!!!! Ok, why did I mistaken your duck avatar for being PB??? OK time to smack myself

Karla hope everything goes well at the Dr's today.....

Earkid I will PM you the Dr's name as soon as I get it My friend has documented EVERYTHING so far and is about to get an attorney if there is anything wrong with this child!!!

Is anyone else confused about the sombrero issue??? I sure am!!!!

CLINCHER!!!! She got to the hosp this morning for another round of the gel inductions and they told her that they couldn't take her to go home and they'd call later today!!!! CAN U IMAGINE!!!!

Hi Phoenix, Becka, groomer, DWrassler, and EVERYONE!!!!!

***Stress test update to follow***
    I'm not liking this scenerio at all...that doctor had better have very good reasons for letting her go this long and put her through so many gel inductions. That in itself is risky. When I was induced it was with pitocin, so it wasn't bad at all. Poor thing. I'm really sorry she is going through this. My heart hurts for their family. I'm glad she is documenting everything. I hope she won't have need for it.

grrrr to that stinkin doctor. She belongs in line at my P.O.!!!

Gotta run...

MeiMei
    Boo!

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    I'm not liking this scenerio at all...that doctor had better have very good reasons for letting her go this long and put her through so many gel inductions. That in itself is risky. When I was induced it was with pitocin, so it wasn't bad at all. Poor thing. I'm really sorry she is going through this. My heart hurts for their family. I'm glad she is documenting everything. I hope she won't have need for it.

grrrr to that stinkin doctor. She belongs in line at my P.O.!!!

Gotta run...

MeiMei
    I'm not liking the scenerio either and I'm trying not to tell her what I really think cuz she's a first time mom and she's worried about so much right now. I also had pitocin w/DD but my friend told the Dr she refuses to take pitocin

There is so much miscommunication between the Dr and staff.... no one knows whose on first there! It's scary!!!

To think its 5pm AZ time and they STILL haven't called her in yet!!!! The stress alone that they've put her under in the last week is just terrible!

Thanks for your concern Meimei!

I hope you don't have to wait long at the P.O..... The first time I've ever had any problems waiting at a P.O was last month when I was in Arizona. OMG- I've never seen anything like it!!!

Well..... waiting for DH to get home (7pm here) Kids wanted french bread pizza's tonight so I got a good deal there I'm sure DH will not let me get off that easily!

~~~~~~

• Banned User

ok, Kalli that frys me, both that she is late and they are making her wait more!!
    so if your sons tests came out well why not meds full time and same strength? whats up and why all these stress tests in the first place? I am so confused. does your little guy have a eart problem ? I am glad you got two months any way!!
    I just got back, I go friday for a renal ????? and an ultra sound???? ok, she gave the nurse these instructions and then left for the day, then I find out she is leavign for India for 6 weeks! what the hecK?????
    I am in pain,back, front and other things are happening and she leaves these things with the nurse and leaves? so I go friday to the hospital, and get what ever these are ??????? and had lots of blood work ups today. ok, so if she is gone for 6 weeks who is caring for me??? OYE!!
    Any ways I am eating pizza my self now, I am confused and mad and well hungry!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

are you going to the doctor for your broken ribs Karla?

• no flash photography...

I'm going to DL on the 14,15 & 16 and I'm staying at the DL hotel. It's my first time to stay in this hotel and it was only $89.00 a niight...woo hoo......the paradise peir was the same price...LOL....I'm excited. Hopefully I can get some rest in...my "vacation" was far from relaxing///*sigh*...

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our liv

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    are you going to the doctor for your broken ribs Karla?
    no hon they are pretty much healed or healing. I still can nto go to bed, so am in the chair, but I am having problems else where

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our liv

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I'm going to DL on the 14,15 & 16 and I'm staying at the DL hotel. It's my first time to stay in this hotel and it was only $89.00 a niight...woo hoo......the paradise peir was the same price...LOL....I'm excited. Hopefully I can get some rest in...my "vacation" was far from relaxing///*sigh*...
    wow for some one who does not love disneyland you go a lot LOL! Have a great time, and please take a cool pic for me of tot if you get that far

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    wow for some one who does not love disneyland you go a lot LOL! Have a great time, and please take a cool pic for me of tot if you get that far
    I didn't even bring my camera on the last trip. I never said I didn't like disney I just don't LOVE it. There is alot they do that is really bad and just wrong, but I continue to go anyway....LOL...just like I continue to go to the horse races even though it's really rough on the horses....I'm just a bit self absorbed...LOL...my last trip was so nice and relaxing. I don't even care if I go on the rides. I hate the characters....LOL....the fireworks annoy me...or the crowds do at least...and i can't stand fantasmic...I actually despise fantasmic!...so you see I like and dislike things about DL so love is to strong og a word, but I do enjoy and like it...

• Minion

Oh, we were so thinking about loading up the car and heading down to DL tomorrow....but

The cat that adopted us is having a vet do a house visit on Friday. I really need the assurance that he does not have rabies (shudder).

I am bound and determined to go this month for DH's birthday, when and how, I don't know, but I really want to go.

Have a great time Scuba, that is a great rate! Like $200 less than what I've paid! Way to go!!!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Here's my ocean picture link

http://photobucket.com/albums/y259/disneymeimei/ocean/

Now instead of post piggy, I'm picture piggy....oink, oink, oink
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ok, Kalli that frys me, both that she is late and they are making her wait more!!
    so if your sons tests came out well why not meds full time and same strength? whats up and why all these stress tests in the first place? I am so confused. does your little guy have a eart problem ? I am glad you got two months any way!!
    I just got back, I go friday for a renal ????? and an ultra sound???? ok, she gave the nurse these instructions and then left for the day, then I find out she is leavign for India for 6 weeks! what the hecK?????
    I am in pain,back, front and other things are happening and she leaves these things with the nurse and leaves? so I go friday to the hospital, and get what ever these are ??????? and had lots of blood work ups today. ok, so if she is gone for 6 weeks who is caring for me??? OYE!!
    Any ways I am eating pizza my self now, I am confused and mad and well hungry!!
    Karla? What is going on with you? Keep us posted. I hope your doctor leaves your information with a fellow physician to follow up. Gee whiz the doctors we are hearing about!
    Boo!

• Breaking in her new jeans

Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Nice to meet you Miss "B" I'm the proud mother of a Rebecca myself. Beautiful name.
    Funny story: At first her dad and my mother wanted to name her after me, as in the II. I vetoed that, I wanted her to be her own person, not a "junior." I thought Suzanne went nicely with Rebecca, Rebecca Suzanne just sung to me. He thought Lynn worked. But because of the first name refusal by me and my mother's hurt feelings, we all three compromised (yes, my mother was that influential) and she ended up with my first name as her middle name. In my opinion it does not work at all. Suzanne or Lynn would have been much better.
    His daughter (with his then girlfriend) is named Jaimie Lynn. So he got his Lynn after all!

MeiMei
    Your daughter got lucky!
    My mom and my dad made naming me a game...........
    My mom told my dad who gets to the papers 1st gets to name her. Well my mom being the smart cookie she is, new well off that my dad would be at work when they showed to get the baby name.
    My dad wanted me to have a celtic name like Gweniver. Mom at 1st picked Rachael but al Rachaels she had known in her time she didn't like very much. So I got named after my moms "aunt" Rebecca. My moms faith says your suppose to be named after sum1 who has passed. Doesn't have to be the actual 1st name but have the 1st letter. When it came to my middle name, my mom like 1 sylable middle names. So I got Lynn.
    So phoenix could have been stuck calling me "G" and I'm not sure I would have liked that.