Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast

• Lights on Nobody Home

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

:Yea: It's green and red in here!

• And, THEN she said...

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

OHHH! this IS COOL ..the kind of snow i like...puter generated!

just popping in to say hey everybody!! waiting for my coffee to get done..we are having a snowflake here everynow and again..had to bust ice again today.. i was on inverted and never would have known about the xmas theme til i saw your post disney4me!on the agenda is housecleaning (for real this time) LOL
    Last edited by Groomer; 12-03-2005 at 09:09 AM.

• Minion

They need to warn us before they change the colors on us lol. Morning all, lil update here, B & and I are trying to work things out. So right now, everything is so so. Hope everyone's weekend is going good. Just waitin for the big game today and for tomorrow when I'm takin the Silver Bullet for a long ride tomorrow up to the mountains. Later all......

And of course..........

GO USC!!!!!

• Circle of Ancients

Ooooohhhh....I love this wall paper! Very Christmasy!!!

We had our dress rehaersal for the Christmas musical today and tomorrow night is the show! I'm so excited! I think the kids are going to do great!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

• love my friends

what a day.. I worked at DCA last night (3rd shift) got off at 5 am.. went to bed at 6 am like I always do, but I normally wake up at about 1 pm.. NOT TODAY.. woke up at 5.. WOW>. I yelled at hubby beause my day is NOW GONE.. he said YOU needed the sleep.. hmmmmm

Friends for life

• Happy 2007!

Hi everyone. Wow, I love the colors and especially the SNOW!!!! It's so cool. Busy weekend here. Had a birthday party tonight at the Jungle (kid's indoor playground), one last night at Bamboola (similar place). I spent the day taking down Fall decorations and putting them away and starting to get out the Xmas stuff. Will work on it tomorrow too, but probably won't get it all done. Have to work on cleaning chores too. Also, there's a holiday craft fair where several of the parents in DD's class are selling things so we'll pop by there as well.

Disney4Me- kitty is still gone. I'm hoping and praying that someone gave him a home and that's why. I don't want to think about alternative explanations.

Karla- You are truly amazing. No way I'd be up yet with broken ribs. Just make sure you don't reinjure yourself and make it worse.

Phoenix- I'm glad that things might work out after all!

Groomer- I wouldn't do very well with all that snow either. Hang in there.

PB- Hope the CHristmas musical is as beautiful as you think it will be. I'm sure it'll be great!

Kelly- It's disappointing that you missed you day, but I bet DH was right, you probably did need the sleep. How wonderful he would keep the kids quiet enough for that to happen!

Harry-Hope you are having a good weekend with your cousins.

MeiMei- I never realized that SV had so many coffee places. I thought San Jose was bad!

Hi to everyone else. I'm sorry if I missed anyone!

• And, THEN she said...

Rainy here might turn to light snow on monday..well got my x mas present early from the bf..he had me going he told me he put a chain saw on lay away for me.. needless to say i was NOT a happy camper LOL well we go to walley to get chicken food and x mas cards..he runs away from me then I see him..well guess what my "chain saw" was it was a FujiFilm Digital Camera with the Accesory pack..Case, tripod and Re chargeable batteries and charger..

I could have killed him and kissed him at the same time LOL

so ive been messing with it non stop for the past few hours and learned the software..so im taking my "chainsaw" out tomorrow to try it out

Karla: I agree there is no way in HELL Id be running around with broken ribs.. to you my girl!

Phoenix....Im SO glad things are looking better..hugs to you! and when I got a new car my first road trip was usually either to temecula for barrel made pickles or just EVERYWHERE especially Pacific Coast Hwy.

PB hope the musical is fun cant wait to hear about it!

Kelly...good! Im glad you got caught up on your sleep..yay to hubby for letting you have it but it is kind of a drag you missed your day off!

MeiMei...I hear that about the people and snow..everyone here sems to forget how to drive in it so thats why my butt stays home LOL

To anyone I happend to miss!

• Banned User

Good morning everyone!! Hows it going today?
    Groomer, how cool and a fancy canera to!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Now I want to see lots of pictures
    Hi Kelly glad you got so much sleep!! you needed it girl!! that was nice of your hubby, most would get youi up to take care of the kids LOL! so be nice to him!!
    Hi Buttercup, hope the paly goees well, I am in for a few this next few weeks. Rachal and both boys, equals 3 of them
    Waving at Mei Mei ,phoenix ( hope you and the girl friend stay together )and Harry, Stitch, luveslilo, Summer,Baileykat,disney4me, and earkid. I hope I did not miss any one, please forgive me if I have done so.

I am home now, yep I over did it so I am reclining today for the whole day and night. I over worked my self yesterday and so all is swollen again but I am fine, nothing rest and ibuprophen won't fix.
    I am about to get all my cards sent out, and my package from the secret santa.( tomorrow) his is the first year, I have not wrapped all the gifts weeks in advance.( no space so I had to) this year its all in the basement in boxes so I am excited about wrapping it all on christmas eve and putting it under the tree to suprise the boys. This is going to be so fun! I got a call from my mom, she says " your brother gave yuo 50.00 for christmas" great my brothers have never given me anything but why tell me now? why not wait until christmas so I can acuall have something to open? I told her that and she gets all defensive. Gee whats the big deal? Let me have one good chrismas!!! I am not sure what my mothers problem is but I have never been suprised, she loves to tell me in advance or better yet? give it to me. I get so mad!!! Can I not have one suprise ion my life time !!!
    Any ways my kids are fighting so I must leave here. Talk to you all later on Have a great Sunday!!!

• And, THEN she said...

Just popped in to let everyone know we have light snow..the first of the year

and my new "chainsaw" is a blast...it does SO much more than my old one..my old one was really low tech..point n shoot but it was a pain to set up..by the time you got it where you wanted it usually the subject of the shot moved or got old.. LOL

• Banned User

Hi Groomer!! I am so glad youi got a good camera!! Must be a special man there we got lots of snow, yep lots and it just keeps coming. a neighbor behind me has been shoveling my walks, he said " its your turn to be blessed" what a very nice human being! He goes to different houses and mows, and shovels there side walks. He does nto say anything but does it with out being thanked. I only knew it was him as I caught him at it I wanted to pay hm and he said NO I do this because its your turn to be blessed, . I am not only impressed, but think very highly that he is what a man of god is ! some one who does for others with out pay or gaining attention.
    Any ways made me have a whole new outlook on doing for others.
    Today has been tough, I found the house has ear wigs. OYE where did they come from. what do I do to get rid of them? why me))))))))
    i hurt to beat the band ( to much done yesterday while on vicodin) and now I am paying for it.
    I am sending my cards out tomorrow groomer, please send me your address if you want me to send you a card to hon
    hope and pray I got everyone, !!!
    Have a good night all, i am checking my email and I am out of here

• Happy 2007!

Hi everyone. Well, I did not get that much accomplished this weekend. Oh well. I got about half of my cleaning done, 1/3 of the decorating and lots of things I had planned to do were left undone. But, that's the way it goes. There's always next weekend. I did cook dinner tonight. It's always good when I can cook a meal. I was very happy today because I found the kitty and guess what, one of my neighbors adopted her. That's why she wasn't around; she was being kept inside her house. She was all cleaned up and a very cure red collar with a bell on. She looked so pretty (she's all white). The house is only a couple of houses down on the opposite side of the street so I'm sure she'll be over to visit like today. I was so glad!

Groomer- What a great present! Wow. I guess I see why you would brave all that snow. He really seems to appreciate you. That's great!

Karla- What a great neighbor. Kind of gives you faith in the whole human race. You really must be careful not to do too much even though you are feeling good or you will be right back in this situation! Just make sure you take lots of rest breaks even when you don't think you need them. I'm sending my cards out tomorrow too. Haven't gotten Secret Santa done yet though.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

• Happy Memories

Mornin y'all!

The concert was great! We were really happy we chose to go (it's something we don't get to do very often now that we are responsible adults). Jason Mraz is my new hero.

Worked Saturday night and had one of the best nights I've had in a couple of months. Good money in my pocket when I need it most.

Sunday I had the house all cleaned for when L came home from her long work weekend and she was very happy.

You would think that the more times Riley had to be given his meds, the more he would get used to it and just cooperate. nope. He's getting tired of being messed with and it's becoming more of a challenge. Especially since he has now learned all of my tricks and traps and I'm having to get more creative and more patient about seizing just the right moment.

For whoever it was asking about the picture.... I was just wandering about the net and found it on some site that was all about the movie (A Christmas Story of course). I think they were offering prints of that and another painting of the neighborhood depicted in the film.

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our liv

Quote Originally Posted by stitchlvr
    Hi everyone. Well, I did not get that much accomplished this weekend. Oh well. I got about half of my cleaning done, 1/3 of the decorating and lots of things I had planned to do were left undone. But, that's the way it goes. There's always next weekend. I did cook dinner tonight. It's always good when I can cook a meal. I was very happy today because I found the kitty and guess what, one of my neighbors adopted her. That's why she wasn't around; she was being kept inside her house. She was all cleaned up and a very cure red collar with a bell on. She looked so pretty (she's all white). The house is only a couple of houses down on the opposite side of the street so I'm sure she'll be over to visit like today. I was so glad!

Groomer- What a great present! Wow. I guess I see why you would brave all that snow. He really seems to appreciate you. That's great!

Karla- What a great neighbor. Kind of gives you faith in the whole human race. You really must be careful not to do too much even though you are feeling good or you will be right back in this situation! Just make sure you take lots of rest breaks even when you don't think you need them. I'm sending my cards out tomorrow too. Haven't gotten Secret Santa done yet though.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!
    Good morning hon, I am in the same boat, I only got 50% of my work done to. we took the kids to a clothing drive, and I found several pairs of levi shrink to fits for the boys, I was thrilled!!
    I am so glad you found out the kitty has a new home, that made my heart so happy! Now he has a home and you can still see him with out worry
    I did over do it Saturday, I had to spend the whole day in my chair. I felt worse then I did the second day I fell ! I can be so stuborn, but I have no one else to do for me so I have to do it my self. I had so much out of the house buisness to do and things to be done that was very important so even if I did not want to go out I had to
    I am doing ok today, I have had to rely at last on the pain pills as I just could not take it any longer.
    I am going to go get the man who did my side walks ( and I have a lot of side walk all the way around my home) a huge box of candy. we have a wonderful little shop here that makes home made and so I am going to go get him and his wife a box this week. He has blessed me so much!!! I could have never done the side walks, and he did them even before Rachal came home from school so she did not have to do them. what a wonderful man!

I got my cards out today, what a task!! look for yours hon in the next 3 days or so
    Have a wonderful day !!!

• Banned User

Good morning Harry!!
    Sounds like you have had a good week, and I am sure your misses loved that the house was all cleaned. Good for you, nice to treat her like that
    So about the dog, do you have a cloth muzzle? we use ours to calm the dogs down and put meds in the ears and such. they are cheap and work wonders believe me. our little chuauwa ( I know its spelled wrong ) is a tough dog, he bites if you try anything. So we muzzle him and give him his drops. He does well then cause he knows he can not bite us LOL!
    I am glad you had a good work week, you deserve it!!
    Have a great day Harry!!!

• Banned User

Good morning all of the bell's and Beau's and Beasts !!
    I wanted to wish you all an awsome day and to tell those who were part of the secret santa gift exchange that I sent out cards today so if you did not get one let me know ok. disney4me, I sent yours with 3 ... 37cent stamps, I hope that was enough. Scubabe, I know you hate christmas but you got one to Now I have to try to get my secret santa gift out, I hope to do this first thing tomorrow.
    Has everyone started sending there secret santa gifts out yet?
    Any ways Have a great day everyone!!!