Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    This is my world as I type this. Rachal took these for me today, one is our house, and the other is our summer flower pot. brrrrrr it all looks cold!! ( an it is!!!
    Yikes, Karla! It looks so cold! I'm not sure I could take that!

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY
    Yikes, Karla! It looks so cold! I'm not sure I could take that!
    Scary heh!! I love it here as it is so beautiful but man its so cold I am not sure some times why I am here!! the weather can play hell on yuor body, arthritis much worse, and with old age boy the weather here can often times disable you! but its cool for christmas, and the whole holiday scene. Its so cold right now I am in my recliner with 2 blankets and an electric blanket! oh yeah, its going to be a long winter

• And, THEN she said...

Ok everyone here they are the first one is 2 of the horses the one with his head up in the blue halter is Quick the one with no halter is gypsy

better one of Quick

this one is Morgan she is the cattle dog I got in the fistfight over shes the one that was recently diagnosed with EPI

This one is Fancy..shes the coy dog mix that the bf found by the river when she was little

This is Dixie..shes mine..shes a Paint/Appy cross we are wanting to breed her to see what she would give us..Appy or Paint!

This is Penny we found her in the snow at our old Apt when the neighbors put her out in a storm cause she was born not knowing how to use a litter box

This is Bob..the bf calls him that cause he was gelded..and he says cause of that Bob cant be called billy (Bob is ky-ese for gelded IE hes benn Bobbed) hes the one that rode home in our old Licoln towen car in the back seat like he was an old hand at it

well those are my kids I have a really good one of the bf and morgan but he would kill me if his mug got splashed all over the net LOL

• most magical vaca ever

evening all

Nice wheels Phoenix- {tosses change onto the floor for good luck}

the tree Karla Great job those kiddies did!!! Wow, those pics really shock me- we had such mild temps here today that seeing snow and ice makes me shiver.... Brrrrrrr!

Kelly hope you get the R&R that you need

Groomer hope the storms are done with for a while

Princess Y

Not much going on tonight... Just watching David Letterman. Started to pull out some summer clothes to pack for our trip and went to WalMart for some last minute items.

Hope everyone is having a GR8 evening...

~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Thanks for the pics of your furry kids groomer So adorable... I love Bob!
    ~~~~~~

• Winter in Oceanside...

Groomer, love the picture of beautiful Penny! Another animal lover! I'm sitting under a blanket with one cat beside me and the other in front of the fireplace.

DMof2: Where are you going on vacation that you need summer clothes? Where ever it is, I'm jealous!

Karla: I guess I'm not going to get to live in Montana's cold. My arthritis is flaring with California-style cold (we got down to 38 last night!)

• And, THEN she said...

and I just checked where I upload my themes to and if anyone wants my avatar in desktop theme form you can get it here:

http://www.themesunlimited.com/catFrame.asp?MID=1

Its called Country Church and my 2 others are Christmas Eve and Xmas tree...you dont have to worry about getting my files wrapped with garbage I made sure my files come unwrapped..

ENJOY!

Oh and I forgot my other one Missing Elf LOL

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

It's official, I have finally found the pot at the end of the rainbow.....

• most magical vaca ever

Summer you crack me up!

~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

DMof2: Where are you going on vacation that you need summer clothes? Where ever it is, I'm jealous!
    Well, I'm heading out to the southwestern part of the USA
    It's going to be a LOT warmer than the temps here in the northeast
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Good Morning Belles Beasts and Beaus

Hope eveyone is having a great Tuesday so far....

Very quiet here so far- where is everyone???
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

I REPEAT....

WHERE

IS

EVERYONE

???
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Good morning!!! Sorry it took me some time to get on, I seem to be slow for some reason
    I am going to miss you while you are gone, you know this right Kalli? But I am so excited!! I want to see everything, yep, snap away at anything and eveything! you do have enough memory cards right?
    Its so cold here, I am still trying to get warm, wow I hate the cold!!!

Groomer, those animals are so good loking, and I love the goat!!! The horses are sao well cared for, I can tell they look wonderful! Thank you so much for showing us who they are
    Phoenix, thats a great car!! I am glad you got a nice one and a small one to to save on gas. So cool! I bet it feels good to have it, is this your first car?
    I remember my first car,my dad gave it to me and it was a 55 chev with baby moon hub caps. wow I miss that car!! I sold it for 500.00 dollars, it was worth 5,000 at the time. now its worth much more. I was a dumb teen!! I did not want to have an old car, I wanted a new car. well I relized 20 years later I had the best car and people would die to have it. Dumb dumb dumb!! I want it back!!!!
    well I am off to see the other posts, then get back under some blankets, my feet are freezing! Talk to you all soon

• Happy Memories

Mornin!

• most magical vaca ever

I'm not lonely no more
    ~~~~~~

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast