Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123456132853103 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Mornin!
    umm is that it? nothing else to say? oh Harry !

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Can you imagine!!! Just popping in to say "morning"
    ~~~~~~

• Happy Memories

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Sorry. I had just finished writing a novel in my MiceSpace and didn't have much left, but also didn't want anybody feeling lonely so I had to say something.

It's just another day of same ol same ol round here.

• Banned User

, I forgive you ! I hear ya on the same old thing , my days never seem to be different ( well until thursday LOL) but yeah same day nothing different.
    I am going to go back to the recliner now and take a nap. maybe have a cookie, yep, same old same old LOL!

• Happy Memories

I think i would enjoy your same old thing much more than mine dear karla. Where's my recliner and cookie? All I have is a stack of work.

• Banned User

ok, I will trade you but you must take the three kids!!

• Circle of Ancients

Good morning everyone!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    Good morning everyone!
    good morning!! say, I miss your flower avatar, you need a new one ! hows it going in your world> how you feeling now? ok, details woman!!!

• most magical vaca ever

PB --- how's that show coming along?

Karla- how's that cookie, or should I say cookies?

Harry- any new pics of the pup? How's the sleep going?
    ~~~~~~

• Happy Memories

No new pics. I've been too busy cleaning up after him to bother getting out the camera. He's starting to get better about the crate thing. Once or twice the last couple days he has just laid right down and made himself cozy instead of fighting to get out. Our new callenge though is that he's chosen two specific spots in the house to go and do some private business. One is the back laundry room. I don't mind it there so much as the room is already gross and it kinda shows that he at least knows where the door to the outside is. The other spot is unfortunately the corner under the Christmas tree. He's left us a couple of gifts back there now.

•   
    • So fetch

Afternoon everyone! Really cute pictures!

I've been around since Sunday reading but didn't have much energy for posting. Lil LuvsLilo is still congested so she wakes up in the middle of the night which means me and Mr LuvsLilo haven't gotton much sleep since Friday. She did sleep through the night last night. (yay!) We need to buy a humidifier. We had one from when Lil LuvsLilo was an infant but it was a POS so we had to toss it out.

Thanksgiving went alright. I wish my mom had been cooking. I felt horrible but I barely ate one plate of my in-laws food when I usually put away 3 or 4 plates of my mom's. They didn't even make a green bean casserole so it didn't even feel like Thanksgiving to me. Ugh, not looking forward to Christmas dinner. I'm glad my parents will be in town so after we have dinner with the in-laws I can drive down to my parents and snack off their dinner. Heehee.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    It's official, I have finally found the pot at the end of the rainbow.....

Last edited by AidensDaddy; 11-29-2005 at 01:32 PM.

• most magical vaca ever

Those presents under the tree really stink Harry! I'm sure doggie training will be over soon, glad to hear he's got the idea. Well, sorta kinda

LuvLilo nice to see ya... Sorry LilLuv is feeling a bit icky Hope you'll be getting some rest soon. I never had a green bean casserole, my SIL was going to make one for the first time - I was so excited and then she changed her mind Maybe she'll make it for Xmas Eve, if not I'll give it a shot.

Well, kids are getting out their homework and then we'll be off to who knows where....

~~~~~~

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Hey everyone! Ahhh...I've been telling myself not to post so much...there's still so much to do in the house! I can't believe I still have boxes! It's shameful! But I'm just not motivated to put them up....

John left today for Mexico! He'll be gone until the 22nd! Ack! I'm hating this! It's my favorite time of year...our first Christmas in our own house...our town has a kagillion things to do at Christmas time...and I have to do them alone with the kids! And do all the shopping by myself! Which I hate!!! I hate having to tell him what "we" bought! It sucks!!!!!

Add to this I can NOT sleep when he's not home! Haven't been able to for the whole 12 years we've been married! I hear every noise in the house and dream up the most gosh awful things to go with them! So...come Dec 23 when he's FINALLY home, I'll be exhausted!

Add to this the continuing saga of my parents and their separation. My Dad is being a royal pain in the ...! He's throwing my Mom for a major loop...and she still loves him deep down. He'll be nice to her one moment...then yelling at her the next! I swear he's mentally not stable! This morning I told her to either get in the car and come to Kansas...or get an attorney and a restraining order! She suspects he's having an affair. Which he says he's not. But she keeps catching him emailing someone and text messaging some from their computer at home. When she comes into the room, he'll quickly minimize it and say he was just emailing a guy friend or something.

So...Sunday she took the computer to her office. And a friend of hers hooked her up with a hacker...so she can read everything he's typed. He was soooo upset that she took the computer and demanded it back. Even came to her place of work today and screamed at her in front of her co-workers that she give the computer to him. It's not that he "needs" to use a computer...he has one at work. We suspect it's that he doesn't want her to see what's on it. So after he exploded, he emailed my sister and I (from work) to tell us he's filing for divorce!

Finally! I can't help but say I'm relieved. I've had to be the support for everyone in this. My Mom, my sister, even him. And I feel like I can't take much more! I cried on the way to work today!
    What a craptactular holiday season!

Add to this the usual holiday drama (money money money...and not enough of it!) and it's just sucky!

AND...the big TV downstairs bleeped out! Kat wanted to have her slumber party and have them all be in the basement. It doesn't have any furniture yet..so it's a big open space. But now there's no TV down there. I could take it to get it fixed...but I can't lift the stupid thing! I would much rather pay to have it fixed right now than buy a new TV. Christmas money is extra tight this year with the move and the new house!

Sorry gals for unloading on you all like this...but I just needed to vent a bit!!!
    Us girls, we're so magical.
    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
    Hard to resist, so touchable.
    Too good to deny it.
    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

• Lights on Nobody Home

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by baileykat
    Hey everyone! Ahhh...I've been telling myself not to post so much...there's still so much to do in the house! I can't believe I still have boxes! It's shameful! But I'm just not motivated to put them up....

John left today for Mexico! He'll be gone until the 22nd! Ack! I'm hating this! It's my favorite time of year...our first Christmas in our own house...our town has a kagillion things to do at Christmas time...and I have to do them alone with the kids! And do all the shopping by myself! Which I hate!!! I hate having to tell him what "we" bought! It sucks!!!!!

Wow, that is a long trip to Mexico! I do remember when I was first single and had problems sleeping. Waaaaayyyy past that now. Now I am too exhausted parenting to stay awake...maybe you will be more tired than usual and sleep better. Hope so as that will be a long haul for you.

Sorry to hear that the parent dilema evolved to that but maybe they will be better off in the long run. It is sad that people have to be hurt and go through all the bitterness and bad feelings. I hope that they both do not involve you against each other...that will be draining.

Summer, the end of the rainbow picture had me laughing...and thinking..is that it?
    LuvsLilo, hope little Luvs is feeling better soon. MIL's cooking is never as good as Moms. I am glad to hear they will be in town over christmas.
    XHarryB, I was listening to my doggie whine this morning in his crate and then when I finally was annoyed enough to get up the poor doggie had upchucked. ...what a nice morning.
    Phoenix, congrats on the silver car.
    Dmof2..all alone on the board...hopefully not a frequent thing. Sorry I left you all alone. I enjoyed yours and Groomers pictures...
    Karla, feeling a little better? Hi Princess Y and Princess Buttercup. Back to work for a bit and maybe more in a minute