Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Afternoon everyone! Really cute pictures!

I've been around since Sunday reading but didn't have much energy for posting. Lil LuvsLilo is still congested so she wakes up in the middle of the night which means me and Mr LuvsLilo haven't gotton much sleep since Friday. She did sleep through the night last night. (yay!) We need to buy a humidifier. We had one from when Lil LuvsLilo was an infant but it was a POS so we had to toss it out.

Thanksgiving went alright. I wish my mom had been cooking. I felt horrible but I barely ate one plate of my in-laws food when I usually put away 3 or 4 plates of my mom's. They didn't even make a green bean casserole so it didn't even feel like Thanksgiving to me. Ugh, not looking forward to Christmas dinner. I'm glad my parents will be in town so after we have dinner with the in-laws I can drive down to my parents and snack off their dinner. Heehee.
    Awwwww sorry about little lilo, I hope she is as good as new in no time So dinner was not thebest hehm well I acually hate that green bean stuff, mom made it and I chocked on it yuck!!! so glad you get to see your parents

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by baileykat
    Hey everyone! Ahhh...I've been telling myself not to post so much...there's still so much to do in the house! I can't believe I still have boxes! It's shameful! But I'm just not motivated to put them up....

John left today for Mexico! He'll be gone until the 22nd! Ack! I'm hating this! It's my favorite time of year...our first Christmas in our own house...our town has a kagillion things to do at Christmas time...and I have to do them alone with the kids! And do all the shopping by myself! Which I hate!!! I hate having to tell him what "we" bought! It sucks!!!!!

Add to this I can NOT sleep when he's not home! Haven't been able to for the whole 12 years we've been married! I hear every noise in the house and dream up the most gosh awful things to go with them! So...come Dec 23 when he's FINALLY home, I'll be exhausted!

Add to this the continuing saga of my parents and their separation. My Dad is being a royal pain in the ...! He's throwing my Mom for a major loop...and she still loves him deep down. He'll be nice to her one moment...then yelling at her the next! I swear he's mentally not stable! This morning I told her to either get in the car and come to Kansas...or get an attorney and a restraining order! She suspects he's having an affair. Which he says he's not. But she keeps catching him emailing someone and text messaging some from their computer at home. When she comes into the room, he'll quickly minimize it and say he was just emailing a guy friend or something.

So...Sunday she took the computer to her office. And a friend of hers hooked her up with a hacker...so she can read everything he's typed. He was soooo upset that she took the computer and demanded it back. Even came to her place of work today and screamed at her in front of her co-workers that she give the computer to him. It's not that he "needs" to use a computer...he has one at work. We suspect it's that he doesn't want her to see what's on it. So after he exploded, he emailed my sister and I (from work) to tell us he's filing for divorce!

Finally! I can't help but say I'm relieved. I've had to be the support for everyone in this. My Mom, my sister, even him. And I feel like I can't take much more! I cried on the way to work today!
    What a craptactular holiday season!

Add to this the usual holiday drama (money money money...and not enough of it!) and it's just sucky!

AND...the big TV downstairs bleeped out! Kat wanted to have her slumber party and have them all be in the basement. It doesn't have any furniture yet..so it's a big open space. But now there's no TV down there. I could take it to get it fixed...but I can't lift the stupid thing! I would much rather pay to have it fixed right now than buy a new TV. Christmas money is extra tight this year with the move and the new house!

Sorry gals for unloading on you all like this...but I just needed to vent a bit!!!
    Awww I am sorry you will be alone for a while well you can always come here and let us keep you company. I know what you mean about boxes every where I was like that to when I moved in here. I just did not want to be bothered with the boxes and the whole moving thing. Sad about your parents, did your mom give him the computer? I would have kept it!! Darn him making her so sad!!! well i hope your mom does fine during the divorce, does she work? I hate when parents do this to each other, makes me want to cry for her and you kids. I will be praying for that whole situation!! Sorry bout the tv to, bummer. maybe you can go to the second hand store and get another one? I got rachals there ( with a vhs attached) for 50.00 and it was new!! I also got her a dvd player there last year for 20.00 and it was new. Hope things are better for you hon, !!!!

• Banned User

[quote=Disney4Me]

Wow, that is a long trip to Mexico! I do remember when I was first single and had problems sleeping. Waaaaayyyy past that now. Now I am too exhausted parenting to stay awake...maybe you will be more tired than usual and sleep better. Hope so as that will be a long haul for you.

Sorry to hear that the parent dilema evolved to that but maybe they will be better off in the long run. It is sad that people have to be hurt and go through all the bitterness and bad feelings. I hope that they both do not involve you against each other...that will be draining.

Summer, the end of the rainbow picture had me laughing...and thinking..is that it?
    LuvsLilo, hope little Luvs is feeling better soon. MIL's cooking is never as good as Moms. I am glad to hear they will be in town over christmas.
    XHarryB, I was listening to my doggie whine this morning in his crate and then when I finally was annoyed enough to get up the poor doggie had upchucked. ...what a nice morning.
    Phoenix, congrats on the silver car.
    Dmof2..all alone on the board...hopefully not a frequent thing. Sorry I left you all alone. I enjoyed yours and Groomers pictures...
    Karla, feeling a little better? Hi Princess Y and Princess Buttercup. Back to work for a bit and maybe more in a minute
    Hi Sweetie!! Sorry but your card came back again!! seems the stamp I added to the envelope was fine but the stamp that was already on it had already been stamped and they said I was not suposed to use it again. WHAt?? OMG this is ridiculous!! So expect 2 cards from me at christmas
    Hows it going? you must be working , oye I sure miss work! but alas, I do get alone time now hee hee hee, and loving it oh yeah!~!!
    well I am off to look at the boardfs have a good night all!!

Summer, thank you for calling me, I loved talking with you, and Anne, I love talking with you to !! both of you are the sweetest!! you both made my day and summer I loved the out house rainbow, darn you for making me laugh!!

• most magical vaca ever

Awe, BKat I'm sorry DH will be away for such a long time now... Hopefully the kids will keep you busy, busy, busy! Your parents saga sounds like my sister and her soon to be ex- total DRAMA!!! It's not easy but know that you'll get through it.

Hey, hey Paula I always think of that song when I think of you Yes it was pretty lonely here for a while but I just knew we Belles (and Beasts) would be back posting again

Where is Meimei? I hope she's hopping along just fine

There is nothing on TV tonight~ DH is playing his Socom game on PS2 and the kids are all tucked in. I'm bored~ I should be packing but my carry on luggage is at my MIL's house so I'll pick that up tomorrow. Just writing up lists of emergency phone #'s to leave with our mom's ....

Summer seems to be quite the chatter box today I am so glad I've found one of my long lost sisters

Oh well, going to see what is going on in a few other threads...

Pop back in later
    ~~~~~~

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Thanks guys! I knew I could "talk" to you!

Sitting here listening to my Teenager in Training blast her music...I think she's listening to Bowling For Soup, while she blow drys her hair! She's getting way to big!!!

I took my frustration out on my house...finally started painting Bailey's room. Two walls are a kinda dark beige color...two walls are a deep hunter green. I'll be adding all kinds of fishing stuff we've bought...nets, fishes, little boat pictures...It's going to be quite cute! He's excited..but ticked off at me because I wouldn't let him help. Hey...I'm 32 and I still get paint everywhere....I'm not going to let the accident prone 10 year old help paint!

Small bit of good news...John called and there is a slim chance that the second restaraunt won't be ready in time to open before Christmas...so he MIGHT get to come home early! Whooo hooo!
    Us girls, we're so magical.
    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
    Hard to resist, so touchable.
    Too good to deny it.
    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

• most magical vaca ever

Does anyone find Rachal Ray annoying?
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Oh that's good news Bkat Hope he gets to come home early

We usually let the kids paint inside their closets Makes them think they're helping and it doesn't matter if they ruin the closet
    ~~~~~~

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    Does anyone find Rachal Ray annoying?
    I was just watching her as well! And yes....but I still watch her show. I can't stand her $40 a day show...but I do enjoy her 30 Minute Meal show just for the recipes!

Kat and I laugh at her all the time!
    Us girls, we're so magical.
    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
    Hard to resist, so touchable.
    Too good to deny it.
    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Hey everybody! Put the Christmas tree up tonight and uploaded those photos I promised Karla. Here you go!

This what happens when Santa comes to Florida...YEAH BABY!! hehe

Here are the Florida photos for Karla, everyone else is welcome to look at them tooo. :P

This link is to pictures of the park within walking distance of our house. Just hit Next in the upper right hand corner to go through them.

Largo Park

When Mom, C and I went to see Harry Potter at the IMAX, it was next to the Port Authority and the Florida Aquarium, these are the photos I took from the parking garage.

Florida Aquarium

Cruise Ship

Cruise Ship 2

And HERE are the photos of our Christmas tree that C and I put up this evening, I was going to do it this weekend but I was feeling anxious. hehe

Christmas Tree

Christimas Tree 2

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by baileykat
    I was just watching her as well! And yes....but I still watch her show. I can't stand her $40 a day show...but I do enjoy her 30 Minute Meal show just for the recipes!

Kat and I laugh at her all the time!
    That's what we were watching..... Her 30 minute meals are pretty good but the prep time is never factored in there

She is ALWAYS on the Tony Danza show- I hear rumors that she's taking over his show... wonder how true that is?

Summer- LOVE that Santa!!!

I am going to go check out your pics now I pics!!!!
    ~~~~~~

• Winter in Oceanside...

Hello everyone. Finally home from work, and finished with the dinner dishes.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY
    Hello everyone. Finally home from work, and finished with the dinner dishes.

Hey there! Dishes....hate em...feel your pain. :/

• Winter in Oceanside...

Oh well. Dinner was easy: already cooked turkey breast and French bread from Von's, steam up some broccoli and we're done. Didn't have any turkey leftovers so HAD to get turkey.

• most magical vaca ever

Hello Princess Y.... we used all paper plates and cups tonight I hate dishes!!!!

Summer, great pics - thanks for sharing... Takes forever to see them with ancient dial up service but hoping that santa will upgrade me to DSL this holiday season

I love watching the cruise ships sail out of NYC- I've sailed out of Miami but never NYC. I would love to leave from here one day but they say the waters are much rougher along the Atlantic....

Oh well.... I think I should get to bed!

Have a good evening all
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Hi girls!!! Thank you Summer those were nice and I loved the santa and the tree oh yes the sled was pretty funny to thank you Sweetie!! Hi PrincessY !! ay Kalli arn't you leaving tomorrow? I do not want to forget to say good by!! ( I am going to miss you !
    Rachal ray BORING!!