Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176101 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

Quote Originally Posted by groomer_4_u
    way to go with the daughter getting into college! Im so happy for you guys PB!

Thanks. Her twin sister was so excited that she was screaming and I almost started crying!

well, the bf surprised me again...this time he brought home a new saddle, bridle and pad for my horse..will take pics here when all the excitement dies down!

Awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures. Your boyfriend sounds like an awesome guy!!

heres wishing a merry merry christmas and an even better 2006 to all my friends here in the Belles!

Ditto!

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

HELLO ANNE

HELLO LAURA

HELLO KARLA

HELLO SUMMER

HELLO MEGAN

HELLO ELVIS-Oops I mean PHOENIX

HELLO Dena

HELLO Paula

HELLO groomer

HELLO Earkid

HELLO MTNGIRL

HELLO Luvslilo

HELLO Tracy thinking of you today and praying for you as well.

HELLO kelly

HELLO Harry

HELLO stinkerbell

HELLO BIG MAMA

Hello Micah

Hello Disney Jones

a-hyperpole

sueb

JELLOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE

May you ALL have a Very Merry Christmas- A Happy Hanukka or even a Happy Kwanza! No matter what you celebrate may it be happy and joyous to you and your family.
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

Got all my wrapping done My mom came over yesterday and helped out a LOT!!! I think I may have to get her another gift DH took DS and 2 friends to the NJ Devils game last night and my sister took DD to the mall so I was able to wrap EVERYTHING with no one around

Got tons of cleaning done and the only crappy thing we must do NOW is the laundry But I know if it doesn't get done we'll be asking Santa to bring us some clean clothes

I see Meimei was truly a post piggy while I was MIA Pffft! Some people- I would NEVER post that much OK~ I nearly choked after typing that one!

Well, must get the kiddies to straighten their room and must get DH up and out of bed so we can hit the laundromat.

I will try to post again before the evening but in case I don't get a chance I again want to say....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
    ~~~~~~

• most magical vaca ever

OK.... I was sending as many people as I could some Holiday Wishes REP but I was told I can no longer give out any more Rep today
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our liv

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    See it? Heck Sally, you need to spend Christmas Eve with us one of these years and jon the conga line!!!

I AM SO EXCITED! I JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS!

My daughter Brittany got an acceptance letter to Westmont College and was awarded the presidential scholarship of $11,000 if she decides to go!

I AM SO JAZZED!!!!!
    oh how wonderful!! how exciting!! that is the best news!!!!!!

• Banned User

just decided to pop in and boy there are alot of pages! so I will just say hi to everybody way to go with the daughter getting into college! Im so happy for you guys PB!

well, the bf surprised me again...this time he brought home a new saddle, bridle and pad for my horse..will take pics here when all the excitement dies down!

heres wishing a merry merry christmas and an even better 2006 to all my friends here in the Belles!
    Oh my Goodness!! another great news!! I am so happy for you!! Merry Christmas hon!! ( looks like it is already

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    Hola friends! I'm not even gonna try to catch up on all the posts. Just keeping my presence known. I hope things are going well for you all this week, and that you are all prepared for the Christmas excitement. I have a lot to do tomorrow. Have pictures to print and frame, a house to finish cleaning, etc...

I know I won't be on again before Christmas, so to all of you I will say now...

Merry Christmas!!
    Merry Christmas friend!! See you after Christmas

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2
    HELLO ANNE

HELLO LAURA

HELLO KARLA

HELLO SUMMER

HELLO MEGAN

HELLO Dena

HELLO Paula

HELLO groomer

HELLO Earkid

HELLO MTNGIRL

HELLO Luvslilo

HELLO kelly

HELLO Harry

HELLO stinkerbell

HELLO BIG MAMA

Hello Micah

Hello Disney Jones

a-hyperpole

sueb

May you ALL have a Very Merry Christmas- A Happy Hanukka or even a Happy Kwanza! No matter what you celebrate may it be happy and joyous to you and your family.
    hee hee hee , Merry Christmas to you to!! I am going to save this name list, I keep missin people you are hilarious!!

• Banned User

OK.... I was sending as many people as I could some Holiday Wishes REP but I was told I can no longer give out any more Rep today
    I know I do this all the time to and try to make the rounds
    Have a wonderful day Sweetie!! I am sorry you have to do Laundry, maybe the Land Lords will soften up one day and let you have that washer and dryer!! ( I can pray for this right )
    That was nice of your mom to come help you wrap, please send here here next year!!
    I got woken up by the kids at 6:30 I hate that! today is my sleep in til 9:00 day!! it never happens but at least I can fantisize right?
    I had heart burn all night last night, I ate to much goodies!! OYE now I am full of air!!

Merry Christmas all of you, I am off to take mylanta and look for a goodie um I mean breakfast!

• Minion

Got all my wrapping done My mom came over yesterday and helped out a LOT!!! I think I may have to get her another gift DH took DS and 2 friends to the NJ Devils game last night and my sister took DD to the mall so I was able to wrap EVERYTHING with no one around

Got tons of cleaning done and the only crappy thing we must do NOW is the laundry But I know if it doesn't get done we'll be asking Santa to bring us some clean clothes

I see Meimei was truly a post piggy while I was MIA Pffft! Some people- I would NEVER post that much OK~ I nearly choked after typing that one!

Well, must get the kiddies to straighten their room and must get DH up and out of bed so we can hit the laundromat.

I will try to post again before the evening but in case I don't get a chance I again want to say....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
    Well, someone had to pick up the slack! Hee Hee!

I was up at 4:00 this morning. I couldn't sleep any longer. Started and a load of laundry (see, DMof2 you are not alone with laundry duty). DH comes down thinking someone had broken into the house and of course he proceeded to "stay up" with me instead of going back to bed. He took over the couch and went back to sleep. I watched a bunch of Christmas themed decorating shows that I DVR'd. It's kind of hard to do things with a sleeping giant downstairs with you...He is now gone with his new truck motorcycle riding...I haven't seen him this happy in a long time.

DD1 spent the night at her dad's. She will be home sometime later today. DD2 got home at 1:00 a.m from her dad's, so I imagine she will be sleeping late.

DD3 is up with me. We are going to finalize our menu for today and tomorrow. Nothing big or fancy, mainly ham, roasted vegies and a variety of appetizers. Oh, and we are going to make candy (divinity, penuche and fudge for DD2's BF), a gingerbread tree (kit I bought at Michaels, real cute).

DD3 and I got everything wrapped last night! WooHoo!!!

Guess that is all for now. Someone else can be post piggy today!

In case I don't make it back here before tomorrow...

Merry Christmas!!!

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I know I do this all the time to and try to make the rounds
    Have a wonderful day Sweetie!! I am sorry you have to do Laundry, maybe the Land Lords will soften up one day and let you have that washer and dryer!! ( I can pray for this right )
    That was nice of your mom to come help you wrap, please send here here next year!!
    I got woken up by the kids at 6:30 I hate that! today is my sleep in til 9:00 day!! it never happens but at least I can fantisize right?
    I had heart burn all night last night, I ate to much goodies!! OYE now I am full of air!!

Merry Christmas all of you, I am off to take mylanta and look for a goodie um I mean breakfast!
    Fudge is good for breakfast...

(hope you are feeling tip top for today and tomorrow, Karla!)
    Boo!

• And, THEN she said...

Popping in to say hi..its raining here...now THIS feels like christmas to me..we would have rain on x mas in cal..so im loving this!

got everybody fed, the wood pile covered, now its time to put everything in the car, find something for the bf to wear that isnt covered in drywall glue and get my butt in the shower..

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Minion

HELLO ANNE

HELLO LAURA

HELLO KARLA

HELLO SUMMER

HELLO MEGAN

HELLO Dena

HELLO Paula

HELLO groomer

HELLO Earkid

HELLO MTNGIRL

HELLO Luvslilo

HELLO kelly

HELLO Harry

HELLO stinkerbell

HELLO BIG MAMA

Hello Micah

Hello Disney Jones

a-hyperpole

sueb

Hello all. Yes, this list does come in handy! lol

• no flash photography...

happy holiday everyone....

my BF's mother is here and it has not been the best of vists. If I went into details I would end up writing a novel...maybe later...LOL...My Bf and his mother are going to his sisters for a few days and I will be here with my daughter. I really don't want to go. I need a break.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    happy holiday everyone....

my BF's mother is here and it has not been the best of vists. If I went into details I would end up writing a novel...maybe later...LOL...My Bf and his mother are going to his sisters for a few days and I will be here with my daughter. I really don't want to go. I need a break.

I hope everyone has a great day!!
    they are going on christmas day? you are not going to have your man on christmas day? wow, . I hope it all works out and she does not have him sell the house and move back with her before the holidays are over LOL! good luck ScuBabe!