Page 1 of 134 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• Banned User

The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

I thought I had better start a new thread before we are gone. Hope you all do not mind the new name, but I wanted to do it before the other is shut down. ( monorail will be back on today So any ways here we are, a new thread and a continuing saga

• most magical vaca ever

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

The old one went to 2,270 posts. Think I'll be playing that # today
    Last edited by DMof2; 11-28-2005 at 11:19 AM.
    ~~~~~~

• Happy Memories

Re: The Lady Belle's ,Beasts,and Beau's the continuing saga, or " the days of our lives "

We're not worthy!

Wait... yes we are! I'm currently doing the happy dance for my new work computer that I was just given. Only 3 months old, flat screen moniter, wireless keyboard and mouse. love it!

• most magical vaca ever

flat screen moniter, wireless keyboard and mouse. love it!
    Wooo Hoooo Harry! Gotta that!
    ~~~~~~

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DMof2

The old one went to 2,270 posts. Think I'll be playing that # today
    Hi Sweetie! do you like the new name? I hope so, I was afraid the other would disapear and I would miss reading the posts before hand. we did great, Shall we see if we can do 2,000 posts in less then a month LOL! easy we can do it!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    We're not worthy!

Wait... yes we are! I'm currently doing the happy dance for my new work computer that I was just given. Only 3 months old, flat screen moniter, wireless keyboard and mouse. love it!
    we are worthy LOL!
    Yeah Harry I am so glad you got a new computer!! how fun, now you can personalize it

• most magical vaca ever

"the days of our lives"

you know someone could come in here and get some ideas for their shows

I can see a sitcom where a woman tramples over her sons trampoline and breaks a few ribs...
    Sorry Karla

**Update on DS**

Still did not get a new appt for his stress test, still scheduled for Jan. 06' There are good days and bad days.... I'm looking at more good than bad so hopefully this is all going to work out just fine. Keeping everything crossed that we can keep him off his medication cuz' that will be best overall Thanks again to all of you who have talked me through this craziness! Much to you all!!!

Well, must pick up DS from the library.... hopefully he is REALLY studying
    ~~~~~~

• And, THEN she said...

Karla: LOVE the new name..

Xharryb: Yay on the new puter..I know I was soo excited when I got this one home..took me a week to re-fill it with all my crap LOL

had a pretty big storm roll thru here earlier..lots of major wind n rain now watch its gonna turn cold and we will have lots of wet wood..does it to us every year!

• Banned User

Thank you Groomer Here is a pic of our tree, my kids did it and its quit pretty for a 3,4 and 11 year. Got to love kids!!!
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 12-30-2005 at 10:32 AM.

• Minion

Are we not able to post on the other one now or what?

• Banned User

yes, but I thought we better post in this one ( the new one) because the other one will close and some may not get to read the posts or comment if that happens. Its best to say good by to the old and in with the new )

• Banned User

This is my world as I type this. Rachal took these for me today, one is our house, and the other is our summer flower pot. brrrrrr it all looks cold!! ( an it is!!!
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 12-30-2005 at 10:32 AM.

• love my friends

Karla, I hope you are feeling beter today

anyways I did a bad bad thing today... I called in sicj from DCA .. I wanst sick I just need a TIME OFF dAY..... I am soooo totally exhausted (since I work 3rd shift)............ I need some rest.. I am amazed I made it this far (almost 1 1.2 years...... I need time to SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Friends for life

• Banned User

awwww Kelly I hope you get the rest you need hon, you need to buy ear plugs and let the house go to pot and make the old man babysit amd you just sleep 12 hours straight ( I wish I could LOL!!! Feel better sweetie!!!

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    awwww Kelly I hope you get the rest you need hon, you need to buy ear plugs and let the house go to pot and make the old man babysit amd you just sleep 12 hours straight ( I wish I could LOL!!! Feel better sweetie!!!
    thanks Karla.. get this though.. I am resting and DRINKING BEER>. another BEER NITE

I dont care I have been under sooooo much pressure with my new BOSS lately I really really need this.. Wayne even said he would take the girls to daycare in the monring so I could sleep in, whats sleeping in??? I havent done that for years and years.. YEAH WAYNE.... YEAH

Friends for life

Page 1 of 134 1234112651101 ... LastLast