• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ceramic Flat Irons

I had Christmas with my parents last night (they were down visiting this week... they won't be back until mid-March). They got me an ionic ceramic flat iron for my hair (been mentioing I'd been wanting one). Tried it out today and it works pretty good. Helped tame the split ends along the hair shaft so it lays flatter. I've heard the gold plated and jade plated ones fry your hair but the ceramic ion ones work much better.

I really wanted the True Ceramic Pro I saw on TV (Ulta has it on sale right now for $99) but the $50 Conair one my folks got me is probably just as good.

Now I just need to learn how to do curls with the darn thing!

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Re: Ceramic Flat Irons

We LOVE our ceramic flat iron... I think my Mom got it at Sally's last year for me for Christmas!

I have wavy hair...which when you want it wavy...it's not wavy enough...but when you want it straight, it requires a big ole round brush and a blow dryer!

The flat iron really helps straighten it out without killing my arms while blow drying.

And I love using it on Kat's hair. I use it to flip her ends either out or under...run it thru her pony tales to make them smooth and shiny...

She's just learning to blow dry her own hair and doesnt' always get it straight and all the kinks out of it...so this helps alot!
    Us girls, we're so magical.
    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
    Hard to resist, so touchable.
    Too good to deny it.
    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My hair is naturally straight, but it's baby-fine, so I get alot of flyaways and split ends along the hair shaft. So like I said in my other post, it helps tame that and makes my hair lay flatter and makes it look shinier.

Oh I LOVE my flat iron!!!! I bought a Chi about two years ago and it's awesome! I have naturally very curly hair and the Chi makes it straight and smooth. I'd be lost without it! Flat Iron spray works great too. It protects your hair from the heat and adds shine.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalCastle
    Oh I LOVE my flat iron!!!! I bought a Chi about two years ago and it's awesome! I have naturally very curly hair and the Chi makes it straight and smooth. I'd be lost without it! Flat Iron spray works great too. It protects your hair from the heat and adds shine.
    I have one of those too. I can't live without it! I too have very curly, thick hair. It works wonders!