A Trip to Disneyland in Our Future??

I am here to ask your help. I have been a member of several Disney forums for years, but just recently heard about this one. So, when this came up I thought who better to ask for help than other Disney enthusiasts!

My family has the opportunity to win a trip to Disneyland worth $2250.00 from our local dentist office. It is a legitimate contest held by Benicia Family Dentistry in Benicia, CA. It ends on Friday, July 15th. We are currently in the lead, but only by a couple of votes! It has been a really stiff competition.

We would love to win this trip for many reasons. Obviously, we are huge Disney fans-- that is a given. More importantly though, our daughter just graduated from high school and will be moving away next month to go to college. This is huge, and as happy and proud as we are for her, it is also a little sad for us as parents. I would love for us to be able to have one more "Disney" memory together before she moves away from home.

The contest is on Facebook and you had to write your favorite summertime memory. Well, this was my husband's entry:

"August 9, 1993. It was the most stressful 36 weeks of our lives. The doctors saying the baby would not make it took its toll on us. The call came in at work and I was at the hospital in a flash. One week of spending the night at the hospital and the day finally came. 4 pounds 13 ounces. Our miracle baby finally arrived. She had 10 perfect fingers and toes. She has been the joy of our lives these past 17 years and now she is off to college. We are so proud of her. I will always cherish that summer day."

If you would like to help us, and we would greatly appreciate your help, please follow the two steps outlined below. I know it is a little complicated, but that is how the contest is set-up.

1) Please “LIKE” Benicia Family Dentistry’s page:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...y/135395718466

2) Then “LIKE” Dan's entry at:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=135395718466

Our family would like to express our deepest thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

To the administration, if this is not allowed, I sincerely apologize. I do not want to infringe on your policies. I did not find anything against this, but if I am in error, please know that I will completely understand if you delete my post.

If not-- your votes are truly appreciated and feel free to share this with a friend!

Thanks to all. Sending lots of happy thoughts and pixie dust your way!

~ The Mickeynewe Family