• Now 40% less bitter!

Red Face Room Spray as Personal Fragrance?

Yesterday, I discovered that the Disney Store is selling a new fragrance called Imagination Winter. I love it. Today, to my slight embarrassment, I also discovered it isn't a perfume but is actually a room spray. I was bummed, because I really want to wear a scent that smells like the holidays to me. For some reason, stores like Bath & Body Works seem to think the only scent acceptable for a woman to wear this time of year is vanilla. I want bayberry! I was Christmas tree! The blend of pine, cinnamon bark and orange that the Disney Store has put together would work nicely (and under $10 is within my budget).
    So, I ask, even if it's tacky: is it okay to wear room spray as a personal fragrance? Would it really be so terrible? Are there chemicals in room spray that might burn off your skin, but for some inexplicable reason won't do anything to your lungs? Has anyone worn room spray as a fragrance and had an allergic reaction?
    I tried googling this and didn't really find much. If no one responds, I may purchase it if I can find it in a week or two. If I lose an arm, I'll be sure to update this thread with my only remaining hand.
    Oo-de-lally!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Re: Room Spray as Personal Fragrance?

Actually perfume and room spray are probably neck and neck with chemical content. If the room spray doesn't give a warning saying that it shouldn't contact your skin, then perhaps you should be ok? Or you can go to Body Shop and buy some essential oils and make your own holiday fragrance mix? Also I know some health food stores carry pine oil and the like so maybe you can check that out.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Now 40% less bitter!

Those are some great ideas. I hadn't even thought of DIYing it. I've looked in the Body Shop before at their lotions and found them to expensive compared to Bath & Body Works, but I haven't checked out their oils. Thanks for the suggestions!
    Oo-de-lally!

• Mrs. J. Depp

You're welcome. I love holiday smells, they are so amazing! Today I was looking at essential oils on Amazon. There are so many out there and they range from about 4 to 5 bucks a pop. I might get some to put in an oil burner.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!