Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Wasn't Me!

Re: Ex-boyfriends....do you still keep in touch with any?

Well, I haven't kept in touch with either of my two.

My ex wife won't speak to me due to the fact that I was excommunicated from the church for being gay....

And my ex bf....well, he was cheating, lying weasel who dumped me when his mother told him she didn't want him to be gay anymore!! There was a disfunctional mother/son relationship....

Apparently, his mother wanted grandkids....so he told me during the break up that if he could not give his mother the family that she wanted....he could never forgive me....

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I do talk to my ex bf on occasion. This was The Boy I Was Supposed to Marry, according to my family. We met in high school and dated into college...he was the valedictorian, going to be a doctor, over achieving, smarty pants, good looking, preppy kind of guy-my mom LOVED him. We broke up, he married someone else, I married someone else... turns out that he's gay! I love him even more now! And, he is a doctor. And his partner is so nice- we had breakfast a few months ago. And his bf went to grad school with my best girl friend- small world! So we try to keep in touch when we can. I'm so happy for him that he is at ease with himself finally.
    A signature should go here.

• Wasn't Me!

Ok, so how is this for creepy. I post here this morning, telling you all about my cheating, lying ex.

I go to lunch...and after 2 years, run into him!!!!!

He hid and pretty much ran. When he saw me he had that, "OH s**t!!" look in his eye! He pulled his hat down over his eyes and ducked behind a display at the store.

I probably should have said something to him and not let him off the hook, but I guess under it all I really hate him for the way he treated me.

So, how was that for a lunch hour story?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeverGrow Up
    Ok, so how is this for creepy. I post here this morning, telling you all about my cheating, lying ex.

I go to lunch...and after 2 years, run into him!!!!!

He hid and pretty much ran. When he saw me he had that, "OH s**t!!" look in his eye! He pulled his hat down over his eyes and ducked behind a display at the store.

I probably should have said something to him and not let him off the hook, but I guess under it all I really hate him for the way he treated me.

So, how was that for a lunch hour story?
    Scary. Question, though: Did he stop being gay like his mommy told him?

Wow...this thread caught my eye cause have I got a story......

In September, I attended my 20-yr HS class reunion. Since the last time my classmates had seen me I've lost A LOT of weight (over 125 lbs). So I went to the reunion cause I wanted to "show off" that I had lost the weight.

Across the room I see a guy, I don't recognize him at first (gained weight, gray hair). THEN someone tells me that it is my HS BF. I was shocked. I couldn't believe how much he had changed in 10 years. I walked over to say hello and HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME!!! He looked at my nametag and was shocked to see who I was. (In his words, "I just thought you were someone's hot wife.") I sat down and we talked for an hour catching up. We exchanged email addresses with the idea of "keep in touch". (Yeah, and does anyone ever believe you are gonna hear from ther person???)

Flash forward to the first week of November....GUESS WHO EMAILED ME!!!!! Yep, HS boyfriend!!!!!! We've been emailing, IM-ing, and now he calls me on his drive home every night. He's married w/two kids. I'm not interested in picking up where we left off in HS. But I do find it ALL very entertaining.

I must admit the ego stroking he gives me is wonderful. (NOTE: I do not plan on breaking up his marriage or taking it beyond emails, IM's or phone calls. So please don't think I'm trying to break up his marriage cause I want him.)

• My cuties!

Apparently, his mother wanted grandkids....so he told me during the break up that if he could not give his mother the family that she wanted....he could never forgive me....
    He couldn't forgive you for not having a uterus?!?!? You are definitely better off with that one being an ex!!

I haven't kept in touch with any ex's.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I work with my ex boyfriend, and until 2 days ago, he sat right next to me. Not a chummy, ended-on-good-terms ex either, a rotten little short guy who cheated on me pretty much the whole year we were together, left me for the girl he cheated on me with, and married her 3 months after he dumped me. I was devastated. And, if that doesn't beat all, not only did we end up working at the same place, we work on the same team in our office.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

sunnyg, that is just so wrong! I'm so flabbergasted, I don't know what to say!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    sunnyg, that is just so wrong! I'm so flabbergasted, I don't know what to say!
    imagine how I feel... I don't know how SG is able to put up with it, if my ex worked at my work and I had to work with her, I'd never make it.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Heh.... yeah, you might say I'm still in touch with one of my exes. Kinda in touch with another one too, but not *very*.
    Uh huh....sure.....lol
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Wow so many crazy stories about ex's! Wish Buttercup would share but I totally understand that you don't want to. And SG!!! That's crazy that you have to work with your ex. I'd probably just quit.

As for my ex's...I keep in touch w/my ex that I was together w/for 10 years. But honestly, he just annoys me and I find that I don't particularly like him as a person anymore. I've discovered that I find him extremely selfish, immature, petty, and childish. Things I knew but never really came to terms with until a recent death of a mutual aquaintance of ours. Plus he's such an intolerable mamma's boy that I find it still infuriating (know your frustration NeverGrowup!) I do have to say it's helped me move on in a big way.

As for any past exs before that I never kept in touch with any of them. I was so young when I met my last ex and not one of them were really all that serious. Besides, I've always felt that they are an EX for a reason.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I only have one ex, as I've been in a steady relationship for over 2 years now with the best guy I've ever met

Anyhow, this is back from my freshman year of high school. I'd never had a boyfriend before, so when he asked me out, after some thought, I accepted. I wasn't really attracted to the guy. He reminded me of a frog, to be honest. I wasn't much of a picky girl, I had a low self-esteem at the time. Anyhow, the whole relationship lasted for a month. We talked online a lot, and he was really funny (although I wonder now if that's because he was drunk...he liked discussing alcohol). We went on one date to the mall and talked for 4 hours straight...it was a lot of fun, but after all that talking, we ran out of things to talk about. He ignored me for the next two weeks, and then came Valentine's day. I'd gotten him something, but he hadn't gotten me anything. So I confronted him online in the evening, and he said, "Well, usually I get into a relationship and after a while I realize that I never wanted to be in it." So I pretty much said, "Fine, bye!"

I wasn't sad...but here's the kicker of it all. This guy was on the football team (terrible football team, it was), and I was passing by a lunch table and some guys called me over and informed me that my ex had stated that I had paid to go out with him and that he had dumped me! Naturally, I was very amused. I told my mother this and she said, "Well, you certainly didn't get your money's worth!" lol.

He tried calling me up one time several months after we had broken up. I was in the car with my mother running errands...when I asked why he had called me, he said it was because he was bored. I hung up on him shortly after that

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mistyisjafo
    And SG!!! That's crazy that you have to work with your ex. I'd probably just quit.
    Meh. It's a good job. And I'm a grown woman. We're very polite when we do have to address one another, and it's all business. Nobody at work even knows that we knew each other before. I'm quite happy with the way things turned out, and if it wasn't for this guy being such an absolute tool, I may have never ended up with the wonderful man I've got now.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Still wants to be a cat!

I lived with a guy for 10 years, but every time he asked me to marry him, I said I wasn't ready yet....I was used and abused too much to commit. Met Wolfman, and knew I was ready. No I don't keep in touch with the ex....let his life go on....and let mine go on too.

I do keep in touch with my first High School love though.....lives in Texas, haven't seen him in 30 or so years, but we do call each other. Last time I heard from him was when a hurricane was coming in. I even keep in touch with his parents, they just live around the corner from me.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• I'm your huckleberry.

My best friend is also my ex-boyfriend. My very first boyfriend to be exact! His wife is my best girl-friend.

When we broke up I hated him, and we didn't talk for years. Then we got back in touch after he was married and I had my daughter. We've been very close ever since. He still pisses me off on a regular basis, but now its more like a sibling irritating me!

We're really more like one big extended family than friends. Its great!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast