Thread: Stationary

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Stationary

In this day and age of computers I suppose I can understand but do you realize how hard it is to find stationary? I write a letter to my daughter in TN every week and I wanted to find some pretty stationary or something that she would enjoy looking at. The stationary that I do find is usually one box and completely ugly.

HELP! Anyone know where I could go for this?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Stationary

If you have Outlook Express click on the link below. I do not know if the site charges for the stationary though, but I did not see anything on their main page saying that they do so go check it out

http://www.appleblossomart.com/outlookstationary.htm

• most magical vaca ever

Have you checked CURRENT? They usually have some neat stuff like that. I also find really cute stationary in CVS (go figure)
    ~~~~~~

• I'm your huckleberry.

Try a girl's clothing store at the mall, or Claires/Icing if you have those in FL. They have TONS of cute stationery sets!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Lost Princess and Bat 861

I've had a hard time finding nice stationary also. Hallmark carries a lot of note card but I like more room than that. I usually end up making my own sets. Try a crafts store like Michael's in the scrap booking section, they have some traditional stationary sized sheets (8.5x5.5) or buy the larger and cut them to size. I like mine full sheet size (8.5x11) and buy it at Kinko's, they usually have a good selection of designs. I buy the envelopes from Walmart, the one here carries an assorted box of pastels and one of brights.

• Give Peace a Chance

I agree places like Office Max or Staples are good places to find stationary and most likely they will carry matching envelopes (though the sheets are normally 8.5 X 11 in size. Other places that you may want to try (I'm not sure if they have them where you live) are Ross's, TJ Max's, Marshall's and Tuesday Mornings.They often have a wide variety of stationary products that are not just tablets with matching envelopes.
    ~ MickeysGirl ºoº
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! ºoº