Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men Suck!

• Just Me

Men Suck!

I hate that men never have to worry about being OTR when going camping. They don't have to worry about being crampy and icky, they can just relax and enjoy themselves.

I hate that men don't worry about what to pack for the trip because they know we will take care of everything for them.

Right now mine is whining that I am refusing to pack his clothes. I have already stocked the motorhome (this is our first trip in it) and filled it with food. I have all of the bedding in it and all he has to do is drive the stupid thing. I am even washing his clothes so that they are clean. All he has to do is figure out what to take and he is miffed at me.

On the plus side, The Boy's stuff is all taken care of as is mine.

I think I am just grumpy!

• Banned User

Re: Men Suck!

LOL! wish I had me one of the sucky guys! I would not the packing, I would be glad to have one around to do the yard work, the fixing the mending the loving. oh yeah wish me had one!

but yeah some days you want to slap the crap out of them. They do expect you to pack for trips, to do acking for everyone, but if you train em right from the beginning then you got it made. Sorry bout yous mousey, sounds like you are um OTR now. OYE have a safe trip, do not kill him and relax hon. Payback is later when the yard needs mowing and work needs to be done

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl
    I hate that men never have to worry about being OTR when going camping. They don't have to worry about being crampy and icky, they can just relax and enjoy themselves.

I hate that men don't worry about what to pack for the trip because they know we will take care of everything for them.

Right now mine is whining that I am refusing to pack his clothes. I have already stocked the motorhome (this is our first trip in it) and filled it with food. I have all of the bedding in it and all he has to do is drive the stupid thing. I am even washing his clothes so that they are clean. All he has to do is figure out what to take and he is miffed at me.

On the plus side, The Boy's stuff is all taken care of as is mine.

I think I am just grumpy!
    Question, what is OTR? Do I want to know?

Here is my male perspective, your husband should pack his clothes I think. I also think he should have helped you pack the motor home including if you were lifting heavy objects. If I can wash my own clothes so can he . Heck even my dad does all that stuff you say your husband does not do. I have nothing bad against your husband, but think that he could have helped you out some.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I can't really comment here as I believe in the 50/50 relationship and I'm probably a closet feminist. LOL

However I hope you get some "rest" on your vacation and I hope that someone else contributes. LOL

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Question, what is OTR? Do I want to know?

Here is my male perspective, your husband should pack his clothes I think. I also think he should have helped you pack the motor home including if you were lifting heavy objects. If I can wash my own clothes so can he . Heck even my dad does all that stuff you say your husband does not do. I have nothing bad against your husband, but think that he could have helped you out some.
    OTR means a period
    and you will make an awsome husband wrassler!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    OTR means a period
    and you will make an awsome husband wrassler!!
    Thanks

• I'm your huckleberry.

Men suck? When you're lucky they do!

Seriously, you gotta train 'em right from the beginning of the relationship. The moment you do something like packing their suitcase to be nice, you'll do it for the rest of your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Thanks
    you learn something from us every day don't you

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

OTR? Over the rainbow?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin
    OTR? Over the rainbow?

• Just Me

The packing of the mh wouldn't have been too bad, but yesterday I had my arms full, the step is slanted towards the curb, I almost went over backwards. It scared the snot out of The Boy. I rammed my arm into the door jamb and tweaked my back. The Boy had been funny all day today. All I have to say is that I am going out there and he is right there to make sure I don't fall.

I did just call a friend who is going, she said to take more alchohol. She wants rootbeer schnaps. Good thing I have it already!! I am also taking a 12 pack of orange smirfs (schmirnoff orange twist coller thingys) and a large bottle of Cuervo premade margarita that mommy gave me for Christmas.

I think I am about done. I still need to make sure the girls have plenty of food and water. Peach is ok, but the other cage with the 4 of them, they will need extra everything to last until we get back.

I have a list of things not to forget to do before I leave. So far nothing is crossed out.

I did get out of having teenagers in my car with me on the way over there, they have to help with the little ones!! So now I can relax in my own space, with my own music and do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    Men suck? When you're lucky they do!
    I thought the EXACT same thing when I saw this.

• Just Me

The saga continues...I threw a pair of my jeans in with his....I forgot that my cell phone was in my pockect.

/\ /\ My husband did that same exact thing last week....good luck replacing it!

OTR = On the Road. Eh, who would've known...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast