Page 1 of 134 1234112651101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2004
  1. #1

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,478

    Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Here we are!

    DMof2 posed a good question in the last thread:

    Do I prefer to be addressed by my screen name or my real name?

    I pose this to all of you...

    What is your preference? Screen, real or combination of the two.

    Maybe different situations require different saluations?

    I'm off and running. Have a great day everyone!

    MeiMei
    Last edited by disneymeimei; 01-12-2006 at 11:42 AM.
    Boo!

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    awwwwww great new name !!! thank you Mei Mei !!
    you all know me as Karla, I like that you use it, makes the posts more personnel. Have a great day Megan!!!

  3. #3

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,659
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    So whats up? Did the other thread go over 2,000? Awsome

    My name is Jeff. You can call me whatever you want.

    Wish me luck on my behind the wheel test tomorrow no matter if I pass or fail .

  4. #4

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Debate Lounge Dummy : )
    Posts
    11,113

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    You can call me Anne , or Annie, or Chase , or CC or PB or whatever else you'd like depending on how you know me.


    I like the new name of this thread...it sounds like a soap title and I'd say our lives are like a soap opera.
    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 01-12-2006 at 10:14 AM.

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Hi my name is Karla and I am an alcholic ... ooops I mean I am a micechat aholic
    my real name is karla, ( never liked it) but so goes the secret. people always say, why do you use your real name, well because I did not know I was to use another fake name LOL! so on the last board I was on I had my user name as Karla. I had so many tell me its not safe to use my real name we come up with a new user name for me. It was fun, I posted a thread asking for help on finding a new user name, this one sounded so cute so I made it my own. I still love it!
    But you can call me Karla, makarla, big bum, or what ever you choose, just do not call me collect

  6. #6

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    just do not call me collect
    OMG!!!!!!!!! That's just soooooooooooooooooo Karla!!!!
    ~~~~~~

  7. #7

    • most magical vaca ever
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19,288

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Well, you can call me Kalli or DMof2.... whatever you're comfortable calling me Just PLEASE use two L's in Kalli thank you

    I cannot believe we are already on our 3rd Belles/Beasts thread since what August/September We sure do have much to chat about....
    ~~~~~~

  8. #8

    • And, THEN she said...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Out in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    you guys can call me Lori..I still not used to seeing myself as groomer..groomer 4 u is a rather new screename..im used to seeing either surfkat or lori that screen name ive had forever..now im thinking i should have used that one to register here..oh well LOL


  9. #9

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Collapse the waveform
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,206

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    What is your preference? Screen, real or combination of the two.
    Um, is this a trick question?

    Also, regarding the soap opera titles, I must confess that when I lived in SLO I watched some soaps. When your job doesn't start until 2pm, you don't have anywhere to go in the morning, you have no cable, and you are poor there is nothing else on. I watched the NBC ones because that channel came in best on my TV.

    So next thread try to work in an NBC soap opera title.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

  10. #10

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    So whats up? Did the other thread go over 2,000? Awsome

    My name is Jeff. You can call me whatever you want.

    Wish me luck on my behind the wheel test tomorrow no matter if I pass or fail .

    Good luck Jeff! I will pray that you pass!!

  11. #11

    • I'd rather be @ D-land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,881

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    I've already changed my name once because I've never chatted before and didn't know I should use something other than my name. I'm just Sue (was suet - teacher told me not to write that; now I'm sueb).

  12. #12

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand
    Um, is this a trick question?

    Also, regarding the soap opera titles, I must confess that when I lived in SLO I watched some soaps. When your job doesn't start until 2pm, you don't have anywhere to go in the morning, you have no cable, and you are poor there is nothing else on. I watched the NBC ones because that channel came in best on my TV.

    So next thread try to work in an NBC soap opera title.

    gotcha next time use soap opera words How you doing?? ( in my best Joe from friends voice ) I hear ya on the poor and no cable, that was me first starting out well not exactly, I got the phone hooked up the cable and thought I was king for about 1 month when the bills came. I over ran the phone bill, and my cable, well ti went after that for about a year LOL! so I had 1 good channel to hee hee hee

  13. #13

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by disneymeimei
    Here are!

    DMof2 posed a good question in the last thread:

    Do I prefer to be addressed by my screen name or my real name?

    I pose this to all of you...

    What is your preference? Screen, real or combination of the two.

    Maybe different situations require different saluations?

    I'm off and running. Have a great day everyone!

    MeiMei

    I'm used to calling yu Meimei but I can teach myself Tracy. I'm so horrible with names though, I'm lucky to remember anything.

    You can all call me Summer, I don't mind. Summertime, Summergirl, Sunshine...all nicknames growing up and I answer to them all. LOL

  14. #14

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    You can call me Anne , or Annie, or Chase , or CC or PB or whatever else you'd like depending on how you know me.


    I like the new name of this thread...it sounds like a soap title and I'd say our lives are like a soap opera.
    See I always wanted to call you CC because that's how I know you. But I tried to train myself differently because I didn't know if you wanted to be "known" here to some other people who will not be named. LOL I guess it doesn't matter. LOL

  15. #15

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Belles, Beasts, and Beaus...The Bold and The Beautiful

    Hi Lori!!! Hi Sueb
    Jeff, i will be praying for you and this driving test! just remember your last mistakes and do them right this time LOL! hey, I just relized, you may be driving the streets soon, everyone get your helmets on Jeffs on the loose LOL!

Page 1 of 134 1234112651101 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •