Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• ******* people

This thread's for Claire...

Since Claire has apparently moved away from my posting home, I'm posting all the things I've been meaning to tell her.

The other day while we were driving we saw a black BMW with the license plate ANUSTRT. I wondered if his business cards said analrapist. Speaking of which, is it true that AD is cancelled? Those bastards. (Can I say that here?)

I miss your Chloe stories! I often wonder if Indi and Chloe might be soul-mates, as Indi has a special nack for mischief and saying hilariously innappropriate things.

I'm assuming you are the pedicure going type? My feet desperately need some attention. They had a pedicure like, five years ago before I got married. If I go in as is, without pumicing the heck out of my feet first will they puke?

I have more, but I'm out of time, so I'll post them later. I've dived in headfirst here (nothing like the catbox) so maybe I'll visit every so often.

A big "Hello!" to others that I miss!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: This thread's for Claire...

I miss Claire too! Her posts are always so much fun to read!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

We miss yo utoo Traci! It was nice to talk to you on YM the other day. Hope your little ones are doing well.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• ******* people

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    We miss yo utoo Traci! It was nice to talk to you on YM the other day. Hope your little ones are doing well.

Sorry I ran off without saying anything! That happens to me all the time. I get distracted and then forget I was chatting! We'll talk again soon I hope. My computer time is so limited these days. Right now Indi is with Daddy and the baby is asleep. Heaven!

• ******* people

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    I miss Claire too! Her posts are always so much fun to read!
    Oh no! Is she gone from here too? Claire? Where are you?

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Not sure. Although maybe it has to do with her being uber busy with a fundraiser.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

• ******* people

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Not sure. Although maybe it has to do with her being uber busy with a fundraiser.
    Is that thing STILL going on? Sheesh who'd have thought preschool would be so complicated.

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by tracilicious
    Oh no! Is she gone from here too? Claire? Where are you?
    Like a teenage boy going through puberty, she's been in the arcade.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• ******* people

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    That made absolutely no sense to me, but I cracked up anyways.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    Quote Originally Posted by tracilicious
    That made absolutely no sense to me, but I cracked up anyways.
    LightBeer meet Tracilicious. Tracilicious meet LightBeer.

You will both love each others' sense of humor.

NO GOATS!

• Gay Man

LOL! Start posting here Traci and Claire will show up on LoT again. I just post both places and never keep anyone's life straight - escept that you're duriously reading Kafka on the Short. Apparently I'm next for that one.

• ******* people

Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    LOL! Start posting here Traci and Claire will show up on LoT again. I just post both places and never keep anyone's life straight - escept that you're duriously reading Kafka on the Short. Apparently I'm next for that one.
    Teehee. Now I'll chuckle everytime I read it!

• Man O Lantern

TRACI!!

Hellooooo....yes, preschool sucks. I just made the decision today that Chloe is NOT going to full-time kinder next year, only because I'd like to have another year with her home part-time because I'm missing so much this year. This auction has turned into a full-time + job lately, and I do kill time and brain cells in the MiceChat arcade. I'm not a barrel of laughs lately!! So not a lot of posting...no fun-having for me until March 19 and it's all done. Have had horrible insomnia due to the stress of it all. Oy.

SNORT!! Analrapist!! We were car shopping the other day and one of the salespeople was trying to gouge us on something and Kelly muttered, "analrapist." It took me a few minutes to get it, but when I did, I couldn't compose myself and we had to leave.

You can go get a pedicure and they won't barf....If it's been a while between pedis for me, though, I do a good loofah beforehand, so they aren't wasting their time on that, but more time on the massage and mint masque. I just went the other day and it was awesome...almost fell asleep!

Chloe has mellowed....she's five and sooo grown up. She still has melt-downs, but I've figured out how to psych her out...reverse psychology is finally working! That's huge around here! She's tired of my working on the auction, she's tired of the computer, she just wants to go to Starbucks "and relax" she says. She's really been into my iPod lately...she's always carrying it around and listening to the Wicked songs on it...singing...badly. She still tells me when I look bad, she still tells Kelly he's fat, and she still bosses all the boys around at school. But she's more mellow...or we're just beat down. The other day, she said I needed a haircut, I waited twenty minutes, then called and made the appointment. When she's right, she's right. She also told me my "stripes" were getting weird....so I also made an appt to get my highlights done. She scares me. We have her kindergarten registration next week and I started crying when I put it on the calendar. This sucks.

I've been really into Gilmore Girls and watching it with Courtney....got the first five seasons on DVD and that's a looooot of Gilmore Girls.

Only four more episodes of Arrested Development. Two of the epis are on a Friday night, opening night of the Olympics. It's like they're making it impossible for the fans to watch the damn show. F'ers.

• My cuties!

Stinkerbell, your Chloe is too funny!! She's your pole dancer wanna be, isn't she?

• ******* people

Claire!!!

I love/hate reverse psychology. It does work for us, so I can get shoes on without talking about it for five minutes beforehand, but I feel guilty. I've been reading a lot about parenting without coersion/punishment, so I started to feel like I was coercing him. I also can't say "good job" anymore. Check my LJ for why. If I'm in a fix though, reverse psychology it is!

I am so so sad that there won't be anymore AD. I hope another network picks it up. Or I'll die.

Did you actually have to leave the car lot because you were laughing so hard?

I've recently found out that Montessori preschool was going to cost an arm and a leg, so I've decided to homeschool for preschool. Then Indi can go to a charter Montesori. Our public schools are terrible. That is one intense preschool to have such an involved auction. Are you still teaching?

I'm happy for you to hear she's mellowed, but sad for me. Those stories were the best. Indi scares me in a smart way. Like I had no idea that he can name by sight 30+ variations of tractors. He's 2! He can identify groups of objects up to four, so he understands numbers but can't yet count. He can write letters, but has no interest in the alphabet and tells me to stop singing when I sing the alphabet song. I could go on and on with that kind of thing. I'm glad he's smart, but also intimidated. Like it's more pressure to raise a smart kid I think. Challenging him is going to be work. I'll be a wreck when he goes to school though

You would be so proud of me! I went out on Friday night, with women, without kids, for the first time in THREE YEARS! Yay socialization! I finally found a group of moms that won't think I'm nuts for my crunchy granola parenting ways, but are still a lot of fun. Now if I could only make it out of the house with Michael!

I love Gilmore Girls. I've only seen it a few times though. I should netflix it.

Have you seen March of the Penguins? Damn personification of those birds stressed me out. They were funny though.

There's an arcade here? I must investigate...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast