Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863113 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Like OMG!

Good evening all.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Pinks hot dogs on Melrose.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Not bad at all but oh my the lines!

• Selfie Expert

Hey, Barry! I don't know where Melrose is since I'm not local. Are either of these places close to DLR?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hey, Barry! I don't know where Melrose is since I'm not local. Are either of these places close to DLR?
    Not really...Pink's is roughly 50 min away, the Dog Haus is roughly 35-40 away.

• Selfie Expert

What direction are they in from there? If it's on our way it might be worth a stop!

• we jumped out a window

What direction are they in from there? If it's on our way it might be worth a stop!
    For Pink's, you would need to take the 5 north then 101 north. For the other place, I only know how to get from my place so let me ask a friend that lives near there and goes to DL a lot for the quickest route.

I can also ask about similar places around DL. Or maybe some of our Orange County residents may be able to recommend some.

• Selfie Expert

Nahhh it's no biggy, I still have a giant list of things to try IN the parks that I don't need to start a list for things OUT of the parks! Haha I appreciate it, though!

• Selfie Expert

Good morning!!

I really should go to the gym, but I only got 3 hours of sleep before my shift so bed is sounding especially appealing... Ugh the first night is always the toughest!

• we jumped out a window

Happy Champagne Thursday everyone!

• Selfie Expert

Oh!! I forgot!! Looking forward to Sara's Champagne Thursday celebration pic! I seriously think we need to meet up for Champagne Thursday, after staying late at the park for that AP extended hours thing. Yes. Yes this NEEDS to happen!

Brandon, you're inspiring me to get healthier. I don't have the same issue you do, but I am completely out of shape and I notice it with my heart. I have a naturally high heart rate that becomes extremely tachycardiac with exercise. I'm too young for that. I was taking medicine to slow my heart rate, but then I thought... that's just dumb, relying on a med to do something that I'm too lazy to do. (NOTE: This thought process does not AT ALL explain how I feel about most meds!!). So, I'm going to hit the gym and work on cardio to get my heart into shape, and maybe get my body into a better shape as well. I climbed 20 flights of stairs then went on the elliptical for 20 minutes. My heart rate was around 190 the entire time. That's dangerous in medical terms, I don't know anything about working out so I'm not sure how a trainer would react... I figured I was breathing so I could finish my workout. It doesn't sound like much, but I'll be making baby steps toward progress! We have been eating much healther, too. Planning to do one cheat meal a week, and complete cheating on vacations (because, well, we do still want to enjoy life).

But holy rambling, Batman, I better stop there!

In bed trying to convince my body and mind it's time to rest and prepare for tonight's shift. Last night/this morning was BUSY and very testing, especially with just a 3 hour nap powering me through it. Thank God I can my tech and I can rely on each other to pull us through it.

Also, my "black" hair is really dark brown. I bought "soft black" because I don't want jet blue/black... but next time I'm going for the real deal. And just for laughs, I ruined my first box of dye by squeezing the conditioner tube into the squirt tube instead of putting the color in it... you ladies will know what I mean.

Ok, nighty night for me! Happy Champagne Thursday to the rest of you!

• we jumped out a window

Oh!! I forgot!! Looking forward to Sara's Champagne Thursday celebration pic! I seriously think we need to meet up for Champagne Thursday, after staying late at the park for that AP extended hours thing. Yes. Yes this NEEDS to happen!

Brandon, you're inspiring me to get healthier. I don't have the same issue you do, but I am completely out of shape and I notice it with my heart. I have a naturally high heart rate that becomes extremely tachycardiac with exercise. I'm too young for that. I was taking medicine to slow my heart rate, but then I thought... that's just dumb, relying on a med to do something that I'm too lazy to do. (NOTE: This thought process does not AT ALL explain how I feel about most meds!!). So, I'm going to hit the gym and work on cardio to get my heart into shape, and maybe get my body into a better shape as well. I climbed 20 flights of stairs then went on the elliptical for 20 minutes. My heart rate was around 190 the entire time. That's dangerous in medical terms, I don't know anything about working out so I'm not sure how a trainer would react... I figured I was breathing so I could finish my workout. It doesn't sound like much, but I'll be making baby steps toward progress! We have been eating much healther, too. Planning to do one cheat meal a week, and complete cheating on vacations (because, well, we do still want to enjoy life).

But holy rambling, Batman, I better stop there!

In bed trying to convince my body and mind it's time to rest and prepare for tonight's shift. Last night/this morning was BUSY and very testing, especially with just a 3 hour nap powering me through it. Thank God I can my tech and I can rely on each other to pull us through it.

Also, my "black" hair is really dark brown. I bought "soft black" because I don't want jet blue/black... but next time I'm going for the real deal. And just for laughs, I ruined my first box of dye by squeezing the conditioner tube into the squirt tube instead of putting the color in it... you ladies will know what I mean.

Ok, nighty night for me! Happy Champagne Thursday to the rest of you!

What??? Me an inspiration??? Get outta here!

I'm flattered though. And those hills are really killer. It takes 2-3 days for the soreness to go away. I think I rather have my troubles than heart related ones as giving up sweets and excess carbs isn't so bad compared to giving up roller coaster rides.

Here's my favorite coaster btw

X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain (those fire effects don't work a lot of the time)

but going back to you, Kelly, yikes! Hopefully you know people that can advise you on that. Like they always say, consult with a physician when going on heavy exercise regimens.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good morning OMG

• Sock Puppet

Ohhh man you guys are not making this whole eating healther thing any easier
    oh man me too!

Just got an alert on my phone that Ducks won with a shut out!
    whooo!!

holy cow. pinks!!!!!!!!

it's in hollywood/l.a. kelly..

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Happy Champagne Thursday everyone!
    YAYA!!

Good morning OMG
    gooooood morning!!!

okay okay. enough farting around from me...

HAPPY CHAMPAGNE THURSDAY!!!

AND ..
    we all deserve this, so some chocolate covered strawberries to go with our Champagne!

• Sock Puppet

scuse me for a minute....i feel a song and dance coming on.. get your jazz hands out...

♫♪♫
    I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and bright
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me today
    I feel charming
    Oh so charming
    It's alarming how charming I feel
    And so pretty
    That I hardly can believe I'm real
    See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face
    Such a pretty dress
    Such a pretty smile
    Such a pretty me
    ♫♪

that song is from west side story in case you didn't know... also i feel good today, my hair is good today,i want to run through a field and dance and sing show tunes!!