Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3282107122129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2035

Thread: Like OMG!

  1. #1966

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    smackdown 2013 right f!?? lol

    so hey everyone!!

    u know what tomorrow is???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!!! sorry i AM overly excited about it..

    tomorrow is CHAMPAGNE EFFING THURSDAY!! i am so excited! who's ready for tomorrow!??

  2. #1967

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,479

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Alright that hockey game doesn't seem so important now. Just heard that a friend's husband got meningitis as well as two strokes and an aneurysm.

    The poor guy is only in his 30's and is hospitalized at the moment.
    OMG. Only 30ish. Amazing he is still alive. I hope he pulls through with minimal damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    smackdown 2013 right f!?? lol

    so hey everyone!!

    u know what tomorrow is???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!!! sorry i AM overly excited about it..

    tomorrow is CHAMPAGNE EFFING THURSDAY!! i am so excited! who's ready for tomorrow!??
    Wooot! Me!! Except it will have to be Mikes hard lemonade Thursday since that is what I have atm. Aren't you leaving tomorrow?

    Hey, getting lots o' compliments on the sig! You rock!!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  3. #1968

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    OMG. Only 30ish. Amazing he is still alive. I hope he pulls through with minimal damage.


    Wooot! Me!! Except it will have to be Mikes hard lemonade Thursday since that is what I have atm. Aren't you leaving tomorrow?

    Hey, getting lots o' compliments on the sig! You rock!!
    haa!! welllll not really leaving the city of south orange county per say..

    Just going to another house for 4 days while my brother and his wife and their daughters go to their other house in.. Lake Havasu, NV for easter. I housesitt for them and their A-mazing house.

    so i will be having a GRRREEATT!!

    champagne thursday! eww mike's hard? u like those things? i guess you do if your drinking them..i'd rather mix mike's hard with something else, too much sugar for me!

  4. #1969

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    ..and thank you thank you! ur sig does rock!

  5. #1970

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,180

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    OMG. Only 30ish. Amazing he is still alive. I hope he pulls through with minimal damage.

    I hope he pulls through too. I just saw him on Sunday too. I've known his wife since high school and can't imagine what she must be going through.

  6. #1971

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,479

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    haa!! welllll not really leaving the city of south orange county per say..

    Just going to another house for 4 days while my brother and his wife and their daughters go to their other house in.. Lake Havasu, NV for easter. I housesitt for them and their A-mazing house.

    so i will be having a GRRREEATT!!

    champagne thursday! eww mike's hard? u like those things? i guess you do if your drinking them..i'd rather mix mike's hard with something else, too much sugar for me!
    That's right, I forgot about the spectacular house!

    I like them once in a while because they can be bought singly and are closer to my house than TJ'S or Wine Market. I get the limeade ones. I don't buy the six packs.
    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I hope he pulls through too. I just saw him on Sunday too. I've known his wife since high school and can't imagine what she must be going through.
    It must be devastating.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  7. #1972

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,612

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Hi F! !!!!!

    Amanda is going to be brutal with me later on because my team is losing to hers so I could use some cheering up beforehand.

    I'll be off for a week too and I'm going to have lots more fun than Kelly
    Proper use of the !(space)!!! !!! Good job!

    Yeah you probably will have more fun lol

    At least the Yotes came back and beat the Wild! About time for a win.

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Alright that hockey game doesn't seem so important now. Just heard that a friend's husband got meningitis as well as two strokes and an aneurysm.

    The poor guy is only in his 30's and is hospitalized at the moment.
    Woah. That's awful!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    I have these little wipes in foil packages, like wet naps only textured and special soap that kills the bacteria and swipes the grunge from my eyelashes. They think that I have dry eyes and that stuff that normally floats in the air, like pollen, hair, dust, sticks to my lashes and then works its way into my eye from the eyelid. If it doesn't get cleaned away the eye membranes become infected and bacteria can form which sets of an immunity reaction and eye membranes start dying. So I had a hole next to my cornea. I close my eye and wipe back and forth with the cloth for 20 seconds then rinse. It's a lot to do but it's healing.
    I'm like you about eyes. I really overreacted at first but now it seems that this problem can be managed and my cats can stay.
    Jeeeeeeez that sounds like serious stuff! At least it's treatable. Really, that's what matters! That and the cats can stay. Glad that it's all going to be fixed and no kitties will be harmed in the process.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  8. #1973

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,612

    Re: Like OMG!

    I like Mike's Hard Mango Punch. I can drink more of them than the other flavors I've had, not quite as sweet or something I don't know.

    I can't imagine what your friend must be going through with her husband. That's such a terrifying situation.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  9. #1974

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,479

    Re: Like OMG!

    Yeah, I'm glad it's treatable. I'm sure my cats are grateful. Well, not now since I closed the patio door because some guy in the apartment above was hammering something at 9:30 p.m. REally whacking it. Loudly. so now Chai is sulking on the bed. So hard to be a cat.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  10. #1975

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,479

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I like Mike's Hard Mango Punch. I can drink more of them than the other flavors I've had, not quite as sweet or something I don't know.

    I can't imagine what your friend must be going through with her husband. That's such a terrifying situation.
    I'll have to look for that one. Mango is yummy. Generally the only single bottles are lemon, lime, and cranberry.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  11. #1976

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,612

    Re: Like OMG!

    I can imagine it's tough being a cat. Doing whatever you want, laying in the sun, eating, sleeping... Until some jerk human closes your door! Then life is MISERABLE

    Cat world problems.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  12. #1977

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,479

    Re: Like OMG!

    You are so perceptive. My cats would luv you. You feel their pain. I just feed them.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  13. #1978

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,612

    Re: Like OMG!

    My cat hijacked my computer and typed that. He's such a punk.

    I'm going to try and go to sleep (HA!). Good night!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  14. #1979

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,479

    Re: Like OMG!

    Of course. CAts are clever and super intelligent. should have known. . . .

    Night! Enjoy your time off!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  15. #1980

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,612

    Re: Like OMG!

    Gave up on sleep! At least I stayed in bed later than usual on my first night off.

    Time to catch up more on Bates Motel!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Similar Threads

  1. What movie would you like to see on broadway?
    By IndyJn511 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:06 AM
  2. What's It Like?
    By MiceMan in forum Break Room
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Do you like to sing Broadway tunes?
    By DivaPrincess in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 01:02 PM
  4. Which Desperate Housewife are you most like?
    By DivaPrincess in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 04:48 PM
  5. What would you like to see changed on the rides for the 50th?
    By IndyJn511 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •