Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324314671121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 2035

Thread: Like OMG!

  1. #301

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    open some champagne. make it a special dinner!

  2. #302

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    i dnt think i will eat tonight. still full from pat and oscars. i feel the bread sticks still sitting in my stomach..LOL i hate the feeling bread gives me.this is why i dont eat carbs.. or shouldn't..

    okay ta-ta! see ya later! no fair rearranging the furniture, but if you want to sit in my seat u can.

  3. #303

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,377

    Re: Like OMG!

    Haha I'm not sure about James yet. I like him, that's for sure. We'll see where it goes.

  4. #304

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,179

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i dnt think i will eat tonight. still full from pat and oscars. i feel the bread sticks still sitting in my stomach..LOL i hate the feeling bread gives me.this is why i dont eat carbs.. or shouldn't..

    okay ta-ta! see ya later! no fair rearranging the furniture, but if you want to sit in my seat u can.

    Your
    seat??? You think you're Sheldon Cooper or something? No wait, he wouldn't allow anyone in his seat so never mind.


    So if the phones and other languages get changed to other languages, I didn't do it, remember

  5. #305

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,179

    Re: Like OMG!

    20 more minutes to go...
    Last edited by brand42; 02-07-2013 at 06:11 PM.

  6. #306

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,179

    Re: Like OMG!



    So all our talk of furniture generated this ad in the bottom corner.

    I call dibs where the orange pillow is, the "Sheldon spot"
    Last edited by brand42; 02-07-2013 at 07:14 PM.

  7. #307

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Haha I'm not sure about James yet. I like him, that's for sure. We'll see where it goes.

    oooo!


    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post

    Your
    seat??? You think you're Sheldon Cooper or something? No wait, he wouldn't allow anyone in his seat so never mind.


    So if the phones and other languages get changed to other languages, I didn't do it, remember
    oh okay

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post


    So all our talk of furniture generated this ad in the bottom corner.

    I call dibs where the orange pillow is, the "Sheldon spot"
    haha i like that furniture.. will go great in this "house" ..

  8. #308

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,609

    Re: Like OMG!

    Blackhawks are killing the Yotes. I don't know what is with our goalie, but he needs to get his head out of his arse.

    Nashville beat LA Whaaaaaatt?!!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  9. #309

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    ..and we already had our patio furniture delievered. remember?

  10. #310

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    kelly!! :hugs:

    so! guess what ya'll i need to make a music cd, requested by nathan. he wants 10 of my favorite songs,..so i was totally thinking like mariah carey, and cary underwood and things like that ..its sooo not his style tho.. and i really wanted to put some cheesy 80's balads on there so i was thinking like earlier when i sang it starships "nothing gonna stop us now"

    perfect or what?

    also i got a bottle of peach chardonay, i am half done! cheers to champagne thursday..kelly u ca live vicariously through me for tonight

  11. #311

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    come on yotes!!!

  12. #312

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,609

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    kelly!! :hugs:

    so! guess what ya'll i need to make a music cd, requested by nathan. he wants 10 of my favorite songs,..so i was totally thinking like mariah carey, and cary underwood and things like that ..its sooo not his style tho.. and i really wanted to put some cheesy 80's balads on there so i was thinking like earlier when i sang it starships "nothing gonna stop us now"

    perfect or what?

    also i got a bottle of peach chardonay, i am half done! cheers to champagne thursday..kelly u ca live vicariously through me for tonight
    That would be one epic CD! Hahaha And I shall live vicariously through you as that wine sounds pretty delicious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    come on yotes!!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  13. #313

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    do it! live through me tonight..wait .. okay we are watching vampire diaries. LOL

  14. #314

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    SO! im so glad we have this thread..

  15. #315

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    we have 3 guests. i bet they are from the mother ship..they should join in. a thought comes to mind, i think i will keep to myself!!!

Similar Threads

  1. What movie would you like to see on broadway?
    By IndyJn511 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:06 AM
  2. What's It Like?
    By MiceMan in forum Break Room
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Do you like to sing Broadway tunes?
    By DivaPrincess in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 01:02 PM
  4. Which Desperate Housewife are you most like?
    By DivaPrincess in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 04:48 PM
  5. What would you like to see changed on the rides for the 50th?
    By IndyJn511 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •