Page 29 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41926272829303132395479129 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Like OMG!

come in come in barb! we are just hanging out..

• Sock Puppet

kelly im rubbing off on u.. u said my catch phrase.. " i know right!?" haahaa! i know it get stuck in ur vocab and u can't get it to go away..

and i got 3 tiny bottle of champagne...i am on my 3rd..

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ooo the hojo!! i loooooooove the hojo!! yes it's like a short walk to the park. and they got AP rate and retro rate. they love us AP'ers! lol no i have stayed there, its' better then motel 6. they are clean and i really liked the fact that i can walk to the park and i was like 5 min away. they don't have breakfast or anything but still there is mimi's right there on the corner.
    I always stay at the Anabella but they were priced highly that weekend due to a convention being in town. It was actually cheaper for me at GCH! I don't think we'll be walking from HoJo to the parks, we'll probably get up early and move all our stuff out of HoJo and try to check in early (or at least have them hold our stuff) at GCH. Just 2 more weeks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    1. Stupid nurses made today really unbearable for me. No cake pops for them.

2. Besides Episodes 7-9, there will be other movies in between the years of the new trilogy films. Speculation is that there might be a Han Solo movie, maybe a Boba Fett one too.
    No! No cakepops for stupids! lol

Oh I didn't hear anything about the films in between! I love Boba Fett, I have a friend who is a HUGE fan of him. Will they be films released in theaters or straight to DVD type stuff?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Oh I see Barbaraann, too! Hello!

• Sock Puppet

Barb! we do appreciate u being here! come sit down. join in!! we'd love it!! seriously..

and cake pops for stupids? that's mean kelly.. come on gurl! really?? LOL no brandon. cake pops are easy we told u so on facebook.. and well kelly uses almond bark i use choco chips or candy melts, they still easy peasy

• Sock Puppet

if u dont come talk with us barb we will thin ur spying just kidding!!

• Sock Puppet

jim comment on my avater in the other thread. so check it out--thats a old photo. 2 yers old. and (dont mind my spelling) so that photo is old and believe it or not, it was after i lost 65 pounds.. took me 6 months to do it, it was not easy, it was a struggle,but i did it and best thing ever!

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I always stay at the Anabella but they were priced highly that weekend due to a convention being in town. It was actually cheaper for me at GCH! I don't think we'll be walking from HoJo to the parks, we'll probably get up early and move all our stuff out of HoJo and try to check in early (or at least have them hold our stuff) at GCH. Just 2 more weeks!!!!!

No! No cakepops for stupids! lol

Oh I didn't hear anything about the films in between! I love Boba Fett, I have a friend who is a HUGE fan of him. Will they be films released in theaters or straight to DVD type stuff?
    That must be some convention for the Anabella to be priced that high. The GCH is perhaps the most relaxing, peaceful place I know (well except for nearby mountains) and if I'm off on a weekday, I'll go just to be able to sit around where Whitewater Snacks is and think things over. And then into a parks for a ride or two and then back home.

I think those films will be in theaters. And before Episode 2, I was a huge Fett fan but seeing him as a snotty little kid destroyed that. Still, the Fett encounter on Star Tours is really fun. I always feel like yelling out taunts to him

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    and cake pops for stupids? that's mean kelly.. come on gurl! really?? LOL no brandon. cake pops are easy we told u so on facebook.. and well kelly uses almond bark i use choco chips or candy melts, they still easy peasy
    Well by "stupids" I mean people being jerks. IQ doesn't matter to me, but being nice does! So if you're going to be mean, no cake pops for you!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    That must be some convention for the Anabella to be priced that high. The GCH is perhaps the most relaxing, peaceful place I know (well except for nearby mountains) and if I'm off on a weekday, I'll go just to be able to sit around where Whitewater Snacks is and think things over. And then into a parks for a ride or two and then back home.

I think those films will be in theaters. And before Episode 2, I was a huge Fett fan but seeing him as a snotty little kid destroyed that. Still, the Fett encounter on Star Tours is really fun. I always feel like yelling out taunts to him
    I can't remember what the manager at Anabella told me the convention was... Religious education or something? A few other hotels I tried booking were sold out, and the GCH and DH are both sold out though I think that has to do with Dapper Day and the ridiculous discount they gave on rooms. (yay!)

That's going to be a whole lot of SW films... I can't wait!! I kind of liked seeing him as a kid and how he became so angry after seeing Jango get killed. I never read the comics or books so I don't know the background and everything of the characters very well. I would like to know more, though, as my love for SW has grown exponentially over the past few years.

• Sock Puppet

n hojo gives ridiculous discounts. like i said tehy us ap's

• Selfie Expert

Oh and Sara your avatar is adorbs!!

• Sock Puppet

thanks gurly!! so barb comes.. and she left with out saying hi?? ..hmmm!

• Sock Puppet

next time people come here and then read or lurk,., they should join the convo. as soon as i am done with the welcome sing for the front door i will post a new scrambeled word!

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Well by "stupids" I mean people being jerks. IQ doesn't matter to me, but being nice does! So if you're going to be mean, no cake pops for you!

I can't remember what the manager at Anabella told me the convention was... Religious education or something? A few other hotels I tried booking were sold out, and the GCH and DH are both sold out though I think that has to do with Dapper Day and the ridiculous discount they gave on rooms. (yay!)

That's going to be a whole lot of SW films... I can't wait!! I kind of liked seeing him as a kid and how he became so angry after seeing Jango get killed. I never read the comics or books so I don't know the background and everything of the characters very well. I would like to know more, though, as my love for SW has grown exponentially over the past few years.
    Agreed about stupids and RN's. It's one thing if they ask silly questions but another when they're extremely rude over the phone. No greeting whatsoever, they cut to the chase and start blasting you for things that weren't taken care yet, or in some cases weren't even your fault. Thankfully it's just a small number that are like that.

• Sock Puppet

there is no reason to "lurk"..seriously