Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 102532333435363738456085135 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: Like OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    oo mg brandon.. so what did u get in ur new red envelope this lunar new year brandon?
    $$ for Disneyland!

• Selfie Expert

That's pretty much the best thing that can come in a red envelope!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Work SUCKS tonight!!

• Grim Grinning

Well, my boss sent me a text at 7:30 this morning telling me that someone called in sick and instead of me working my 11-7:30, he needed me to work 1:30 to closing. I was so happy if I wasn't so tired at the time, I would have done a happy dance. But instead, I turned my alarm off and slept til 12:30ish. Got to deal with crack heads buying stuff, then trying to return it right away for cash. Gotta love it!

• Grim Grinning

And I'm exhausted now, so I think I'm gonna go lay down. May or may not come back later.

• Selfie Expert

Yay for more sleep! Gotta love crackheads. They would always come in with fake prescriptions or trying to buy Sudafed. I used to think the law that makes everyone show ID for it and limits purchases was stupid, but it's unbelieveable how many people come in trying to buy it for illegal purposes. It's pretty obvious, too. Fun stuff!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Crackheads at the hospital - if they're not scavenging other people's leftovers, they're hitting up the gas station across the street for food, drinks, cigarettes, whatever else. At least I'm not an RN and have to deal with them demanding painkillers every hour on the hour.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    That's pretty much the best thing that can come in a red envelope!
    yeah totally! Even if it's $1, it still is money! lol

sooooo.. how much did u get?

Work SUCKS tonight!!
    i hate work too..

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Well, my boss sent me a text at 7:30 this morning telling me that someone called in sick and instead of me working my 11-7:30, he needed me to work 1:30 to closing. I was so happy if I wasn't so tired at the time, I would have done a happy dance. But instead, I turned my alarm off and slept til 12:30ish. Got to deal with crack heads buying stuff, then trying to return it right away for cash. Gotta love it!
    that's good and then not for the crakchead part!

how's james?

Yay for more sleep! Gotta love crackheads. They would always come in with fake prescriptions or trying to buy Sudafed. I used to think the law that makes everyone show ID for it and limits purchases was stupid, but it's unbelieveable how many people come in trying to buy it for illegal purposes. It's pretty obvious, too. Fun stuff!
    this is why now we have to show id to buy simple stuff like ear wax at a pharmacy, thanks crackheads!! thanks! thanks for making the rest of society have to show id do to your stupidness!

i hate work already, and i just started, it's monday no doubt. i say we all get lottery tickets, win the lottery and then all move together to somehwere very remote and warm. where we never have to work again...

untill then...

here is DAY 3 V-day Countdown photo!!

instead of Flowers, i picked a candy Bouquet...i think even Brandon can appreciate this!

• Sock Puppet

my mom is INSANE.. SHE goes on and on an on about my past frienedships and having something done to my car cause my parents are insane, and then she starts bringing up things that are in the past and all the while i am trying to freakin leave for work. she really knows how to ruin someone's day, she also likes to bring up things from the past and rehash them, not sure why, she thinks she is doing good by talking about it but it's not.. and her memory is soo bad, i go around in circles with her everyday..saturday night we talked about why i don't talk to my friend chris anymore..then sunday came, same goddamn question and i had to rexplain it all.. she just can't let live, she has to keep nudging at it.

and my dad and i had already tlked about my past frienships an stuff, but she just has to re-talk about everything thinking she is doing good.. instead she is just annoying me and she wonders why i don't like to be around her.

and i know i said it before.. her memory is soo bad... it's really really frustrating and annoying at the same time..

soooo this week i am just gonna avoid her.

okay end of rant .thnx for listening even if you didn't want too

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 02-11-2013 at 09:41 AM.

• Sock Puppet

oh and the scrambled word was : Reduction Sauce

• mountains beyond mtns.

oh and the scrambled word was : Reduction Sauce
    I would never have gotten that!

yeah totally! Even if it's $1, it still is money! lol

sooooo.. how much did u get?

i hate work too..

that's good and then not for the crakchead part!

how's james?

this is why now we have to show id to buy simple stuff like ear wax at a pharmacy, thanks crackheads!! thanks! thanks for making the rest of society have to show id do to your stupidness!

i hate work already, and i just started, it's monday no doubt. i say we all get lottery tickets, win the lottery and then all move together to somehwere very remote and warm. where we never have to work again...

untill then...

here is DAY 3 V-day Countdown photo!!

instead of Flowers, i picked a candy Bouquet...i think even Brandon can appreciate this!

at least your mom didn't give the "Time to find the right person and settle down" talk.

I haven't counted all the money I collected yet. Probably $75-100.

I can appreciate the candy bouquet, just can't really have any of it. Target has a Star Wars Valentine's section by the way!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I would never have gotten that!

at least your mom didn't give the "Time to find the right person and settle down" talk.

I haven't counted all the money I collected yet. Probably $75-100.

I can appreciate the candy bouquet, just can't really have any of it. Target has a Star Wars Valentine's section by the way!

i didnt really expect you to get the cooking thing.. becuase i take it u don't cook. ??

besides a reduction sauce is tricky. kelly is a fab cook tho, i am sure she could get it!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I'm only capable of very basic cooking

• mountains beyond mtns.

Sorry in advance to Kelly but these are too awesome and well done not to share.

by next year I should look into printing my own images on blank red envelopes. The possibilities would be endless... Wall-e, Ariel, Maleficent as a dragon, Stormtroopers, Anaheim Ducks logo (that one's for Amanda. Lol!)

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I'm only capable of very basic cooking
    yeah.. well u knpw if u don't put ur mind to it then you are only capable of what think you can do.. okay in other words, im sure you capable of cooking basic, everyone has it in them to make something gourmet and fab! even if u don't have the patience for cooking!! i didn't think i could cook i hated it, but i learned i got a talent in cooking! i actually can cook and very well! and it took me years to figure this out.. i put my mind to it and i have created some awesome recipes! i don't buy pizza anymore, that's a waste of money to me when i can make my own--Avocado Alfredo Pizza is the favorite among my family, and it's my own recipe!

i bet if you tried to do a pesto grilled cheese sandwich, you could do it

and
    no my wouldn't dare bring this up. EVER