Page 42 of 136 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• Grim Grinning

Re: Like OMG!

I'm hungry again too. Then again I've been drinking, so I'm not sure what to eat.

• New Mommy

Trying to flip my sleep schedule, woke up at 4:30. I've done worse so I'll take it!

I am DYING for a burger! Or corn dog! Or pretty much anything else I'm not supposed to eat.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Trying to flip my sleep schedule, woke up at 4:30. I've done worse so I'll take it!

I am DYING for a burger! Or corn dog! Or pretty much anything else I'm not supposed to eat.
    How about egg shells, apple cores, banana peels? You said things you're not supposed to eat.

• Sock Puppet

Brandon you must have a Disneyland corn dog next time you're there!! I'll allow trimming some batter if it makes you feel better, but you've got to try it!

Hang in there Sara. (I know I say that a lot but it's the best advice I have!)

Whats Giant Burger? Fast food?
    thakns. i am. i just need to get through this week till the 21st.. and then i can get away from it all...

but today i really just want to get over today and skip to sunday. nothing is wrong brandon, i just hving a bad bad week.

I want to try Giant Burger!!

Im so hungry!
    mee tooo

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I'm hungry again too. Then again I've been drinking, so I'm not sure what to eat.

del taco

ugh so the 1st flowers came in for Karis, a coworker and bud of mine.. she has a secret admirer, that's what it said on the card..... awesome. and i don't mean that in a good way...

anyhow here guys happy singles awareness day

• New Mommy

Haha Brandon such a smartypants! I'm craving a select assortment of items I shouldn't be eating.

I went to CVS to pick up my sleeping meds and saw a box of Star Wars chocolates. I was tempted to by them for myself but decided I really didn't need them! Plus I'll wait until tomorrow and by whatever I'm craving on clearance.

I told the hubs I didn't want anything for Valentine's Day, so he got me exactly what I asked for! lol

• mountains beyond mtns.

So far, so fun here at work...one of the guys wants me to run out to help him get a card for his wife. Lol! Not only did I tell him no, I get to tell him what a sad sorry sack he is!

the other 364 days of the year I get ribbed on for knowing so many women but not having a single one in my life so today I don't pull any punches. Today I get to be a Loki of sorts! Lol!

Kristen seems uncommonly serious and immersed in work. I'm tempted to make a joke to her but with her, I have to pull punches. She gets to make fun of me 98% of the time, I only get 2% and that's the way it goes...
    Last edited by brand42; 02-14-2013 at 10:23 AM.

• New Mommy

Just don't be like MY Loki and steal women's socks!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Haha, Kelly!

The sibling is probably going to get tons of flowers, stuffed bears and candy like she does every year from her students.

• mountains beyond mtns.

No longer Loki, now I feel like Captain America/Steve Rogers and 50 years has passed me by...I snooped around the hospital and being such a female heavy setting, you'd think there would be tons of flowers.

All I saw was a measly stuffed pig and a small heart balloon. Seriously, guys in these women's lives, that's the best you can do????? It's upsetting because they represent the guys I've lost too many girls to over the years. That does it, when I finally find my "Eve", I'll beg a friend to get me into Club 33 and we'll do that every year on the 14th.

*sighhh* this day is pretty sad but for reasons I didn't expect. I mean,buying things isn't that hard! My sister's kinder kids and parents are good at it.
    Last edited by brand42; 02-14-2013 at 11:28 AM.

• New Mommy

• mountains beyond mtns.

The same guy that wanted me to get a card for his wife says I should get one for Miss K as well. Ha! And no, no,no...that boat sailed out of the harbor long ago and unless I haven't been informed otherwise, there's a guy in her life.

Next year instead of ranting on FB about Avengers v day cards not having Black Widow, I should buy some along with chocolates to pass out to people

• mountains beyond mtns.

Haha,Kelly

I like to think of it as me being on a mission. And my missions can fail but never because I wasn't willing to run or climb up hills for them

• New Mommy

I would love to get an avengers card and chocolate. You should do that! If I ever work valentines day, I'd do it. I wonder if I work Easter, I'll tube eggs up with the drugs to nurses I like. Which isn't very many... So it'll be cheap!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Wait times in the Disney Parks are really good today!

In the alternate universe, Miss M and I are having a fun time there right now.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I would love to get an avengers card and chocolate. You should do that! If I ever work valentines day, I'd do it. I wonder if I work Easter, I'll tube eggs up with the drugs to nurses I like. Which isn't very many... So it'll be cheap!
    Lol! Maybe I need to bribe nurses with chocolates just to get them to stop ordering "diet as tolerated". Ugh! Besides them, no one is as qualified and as hands on with patients to determine what they can tolerate.