Page 48 of 136 FirstFirst ... 233845464748495051587398 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Like OMG!

oh and my mp3 player kinda died so i took all the music off and turns out that i got wrex n effect's rump shaker.. LOL i loooooove that song! can really jam to it!

• Selfie Expert

Good evening!! They're soooo worth it!!! And really easy, unless you have to go to the store to buy Reese's or something... then they're a hassle haha

Sunday Funday always sound fun! I wonder why? Must be the "Fun" part!

Brandon, I agree with Sara. Your lack of corn dog experience is disappointing. Fix it! haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

I had $9 in Extrabucks to spend, so I was going to the store today anyhow. I got a bag of the mini Reese's and a bunch of movie theatre boxes of candy since James and I are gonna go to see Warm Bodies at some point this week. I'm kinda surprised he suggested seeing it since he's stated time and again that he doesn't care at all for zombie movies. I've mentioned that I wanted to see it though, so that's probably why.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Good evening!! They're soooo worth it!!! And really easy, unless you have to go to the store to buy Reese's or something... then they're a hassle haha

Sunday Funday always sound fun! I wonder why? Must be the "Fun" part!

Brandon, I agree with Sara. Your lack of corn dog experience is disappointing. Fix it! haha
    sunday funday is fun, cause it's on sunday and fridays is happy hour all day!! and so we call it sunday funday!!

yes brandon fix it..

oh so i started sunday funday off with this

a "angry mark" it was hard cider( the alcohol kind) and a shot of maker's mark bourbon.. but really you an do with ith any whiskey bourbon and hard apple cider.. anyhow it ws smooth and totally good!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I had $9 in Extrabucks to spend, so I was going to the store today anyhow. I got a bag of the mini Reese's and a bunch of movie theatre boxes of candy since James and I are gonna go to see Warm Bodies at some point this week. I'm kinda surprised he suggested seeing it since he's stated time and again that he doesn't care at all for zombie movies. I've mentioned that I wanted to see it though, so that's probably why.
    Aww how sweet!! he is seing it cause you want too amanda, he is totaly into what you want to do, THAT MY DEAR Is a good thing, so embrace it! he is very into you.. and i see where this is going and i like it

• Sock Puppet

RIGHT NOW i am dying my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a deep dark burgandy!!!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, he's really sweet. He just went home about an hour ago, so now it's just me. I kinda feel like making those cookies Kelly was telling me about. I'm still trying to come up with something for my sister for her birthday. She doesn't like cake, so making her a themed cake is out. Not sure what other kind of dessert I could make her.

• Sock Puppet

How about a pie? like a chocolate creme pie? with chocolate and white choco. shavings???

• Sock Puppet

amanda u gotta try the beer i had. u can make it at home. it rocked!

• Grim Grinning

I told her to come up with some ideas and get back to me on it. We'll see what she comes up with. I was planning to make her a really detailed Hunger Games cake since she loves HG, so I casually brought up her birthday and asked how she'd feel about maybe a HG themed cake being presented. I got a ho hum response for it, so I told her to come up with something cool so I have something to do.

• Sock Puppet

hmm thats a hard one

• Sock Puppet

whao danika patrick won the pole position today!! go Danika!!!!!

• Sock Puppet

hmmm not feeling the leprachaun... something is not right with it..oh well..nite all

• Grim Grinning

Yup, she did indeed! And there are worse leprechauns to have in your siggy. I think we all know who I'm thinking. Goodnight Sara! Sleep well!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    RIGHT NOW i am dying my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a deep dark burgandy!!!
    Didn't you just dye it?! lol

I dyed mine "soft black" which I found out is sadly just very dark brown. Next time I'm going full-goth BLACK!

I told her to come up with some ideas and get back to me on it. We'll see what she comes up with. I was planning to make her a really detailed Hunger Games cake since she loves HG, so I casually brought up her birthday and asked how she'd feel about maybe a HG themed cake being presented. I got a ho hum response for it, so I told her to come up with something cool so I have something to do.
    Could you maybe make a cookie cake? Or sugar cookies or something that would still be easy to theme?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

Yup, she did indeed! And there are worse leprechauns to have in your siggy. I think we all know who I'm thinking. Goodnight Sara! Sleep well!
    umm the leprachaun from that movie Leprachaun?? LOL i think it's the font i chose, i chose a font that really is meant for xmas, its called "conventry" anyhow, yeah it's not grabbing me and i made it too big.. kelly's looks nice tho! LOL i did get a sully and mike clipart so i thik i will use that, at least mike is green and it's st pattys themed..kinda

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Didn't you just dye it?! lol

I dyed mine "soft black" which I found out is sadly just very dark brown. Next time I'm going full-goth BLACK!

Could you maybe make a cookie cake? Or sugar cookies or something that would still be easy to theme?
    i did just dye it like 3 weeks ago. there u go a giant cookie cake and decorate it!

ugh. it's monday. bUT 2 more days til my V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!