Page 57 of 136 FirstFirst ... 73247545556575859606782107 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Like OMG!

sooo what does everyone have planned tonight?? (look at me, asking like it' a friday night! LOL)

where is amanda panda???? LOL

and i agree with kelly, brand just tell her it looks nice, that's all, even the simplest compliments us chicks dig

i feel soo good about today!!! can't you feel the love???

today deserves a song

• Selfie Expert

Brandon is like an old wine?! How old are you? hahaha

I guess I would be considered an old wine already! Sadness!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

My plans are to fall back asleep, wake up, eat, then go to work. Yaaaayyy (bleeehhh)

Tomorrow is going to be insane! I have to leave work early so I can drop Sean off at his work, then head to my parents to drop my dogs off, then swing by Matt's to take his suit and stuff in my car since we'll just keep it in our hotel room, then back home to try and get a little sleep, then back out to pick Sean up from work then heading straight to Disneyland!

Madness!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Brandon is like an old wine?! How old are you? hahaha

I guess I would be considered an old wine already! Sadness!
    i meant that he doesn't get out all that much... never mind.. it was a cool qoute gone wrong i guess FAIL! lol

My plans are to fall back asleep, wake up, eat, then go to work. Yaaaayyy (bleeehhh)

Tomorrow is going to be insane! I have to leave work early so I can drop Sean off at his work, then head to my parents to drop my dogs off, then swing by Matt's to take his suit and stuff in my car since we'll just keep it in our hotel room, then back home to try and get a little sleep, then back out to pick Sean up from work then heading straight to Disneyland!

Madness!
    don't over sleep cause you got lots to do!!!!!!! matt is wearing a suit? niiiice! AWWW you guys are gonna look so cool!!! I am checking weather right now i pray it will be semi nice.

man so i stopped by to feed jesse on my way to work, then i noticed that the dishes hadn't been done in a while. The sink is piled high!!!!! Anyhow soooooo yeah i gots to do also,. but i just put new MORE new music on my MP3 Player.. i got a new one. adn for some reason i thought i had AC/DC shoot to thrill and shook me all night long.. so those are now on it and i redid a better version of Outfield's your love.. LOOOOOOVEE the 80's!!!!

oh kelly! don't forget to clean the kitties boxes before you leave so it's fresh for them while your gone!!!

• Sock Puppet

i need a new car, i hate my current car..LOL

• mountains beyond mtns.

Haha, you should all know by now that Amanda Panda isn't even awake yet! And what's this about me not getting out?

Last weekend - Quest Diagnostics, DL, DCA, Downtown Disney AMC, 2 Targets, church, dinner with the guys at Hamburger Hamlet in Pasadena.
    Last edited by brand42; 02-21-2013 at 11:52 AM.

• Sock Puppet

I just shared my awesome and funny shark story of when i was in the great barrier reef in the other thread.. not that anyone will care to read it.. LOL maybe i should have posted it here....

did u know that the baby sea turtles that are born each year on the island of heron island(where we stayed) they come back when they reach maturity at 40 and have their babies on the island.. once they are born they literally crawl in the sand to the water and swim as fast as they can into the ocean before the birds get them.. yep sadly i saw a few get eaten.. it's life!

anyhow they have tiny tiny tiny little flippers, too cute!! i seriously wanted to hold one, but you can't as it will imprint on their memory( as i was told at heron island) an they won't know where to go when they need to have their babies etc... they are no bigger then a half dollar when they are born! and they aren't suppose to be born during the day, at night really.. but there was a rare occurance when i was there and out came zillion baby turtles from the sand making their way to the water! LOL

the light attracts them.. they told us we had to keep our lights on the porches of our villa's off at night so the turtles would be born and crawl to our patios and die..LOL

it was really neat seeing them crawl out of the sand of their egg and do the fight for life..

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Haha, you should all know by now that Amanda Panda isn't even awake yet! And what's this about me not getting out? Last weekend - Quest Diagnostics, DL, DCA, Downtown Disney AMC, 2 Targets, church, dinner with the guys at Hamburger Hamlet in Pasadena.

OHH OKAY..

well maybe we shoudl take you to a night club....

• Sock Puppet

oh! another fun fact about baby sea turtles..( i learned all this from my experience in the GB)

the mother turtle once she hits the age of maturity, goes back to where she was born( they just know this is why u can't touch the babies) it's imprinted on their lives.. anyhow soo she goes back and lays the eggs in the sand, really far down so predators can't dig them up, they are called hacthlings. and so the hatchlings are pretty self sufficient, the mother will back out to sea and do her thing, and for 60 some days or so the baby turtles do their thing in the egg. the temp of the sand determines when they hatch and break free and swim to the ocean, it also determines whether they are female or male, so check this out.. it's gets better....

so yeah they are self sufficent in that they don't need the mother to help them at all . once they hatch they know what to do..so to me that's pretty mature for a baby sea life creature/animal

• mountains beyond mtns.

This is perfectly answered....

.... here!

Hahaha nice!

Agreed!! The best punishment there ever was!

I wish I were staying until Tuesday!! Or Wednesday or Thursday!! I'd even be happy with just Monday! Mmmmm cookies... and tell her it looks good at least! She'll appreciate it.

Yeah it is. Kind of like how every morning I smell bacon coming from the kitchen at work. It's such a tease!
    I got tricked into having bacon ice cream before. Wasn't so good for me but bacon's good with everything else.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Sara, don't forget I can't drink anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    oh! another fun fact about baby sea turtles..( i learned all this from my experience in the GB)

the mother turtle once she hits the age of maturity, goes back to where she was born( they just know this is why u can't touch the babies) it's imprinted on their lives.. anyhow soo she goes back and lays the eggs in the sand, really far down so predators can't dig them up, they are called hacthlings. and so the hatchlings are pretty self sufficient, the mother will back out to sea and do her thing, and for 60 some days or so the baby turtles do their thing in the egg. the temp of the sand determines when they hatch and break free and swim to the ocean, it also determines whether they are female or male, so check this out.. it's gets better....

so yeah they are self sufficent in that they don't need the mother to help them at all . once they hatch they know what to do..so to me that's pretty mature for a baby sea life creature/animal
    Sounding like Sheldon from Big Bang there! Bazinga!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    I just shared my awesome and funny shark story of when i was in the great barrier reef in the other thread.. not that anyone will care to read it.. LOL maybe i should have posted it here....

did u know that the baby sea turtles that are born each year on the island of heron island(where we stayed) they come back when they reach maturity at 40 and have their babies on the island.. once they are born they literally crawl in the sand to the water and swim as fast as they can into the ocean before the birds get them.. yep sadly i saw a few get eaten.. it's life!

anyhow they have tiny tiny tiny little flippers, too cute!! i seriously wanted to hold one, but you can't as it will imprint on their memory( as i was told at heron island) an they won't know where to go when they need to have their babies etc... they are no bigger then a half dollar when they are born! and they aren't suppose to be born during the day, at night really.. but there was a rare occurance when i was there and out came zillion baby turtles from the sand making their way to the water! LOL

the light attracts them.. they told us we had to keep our lights on the porches of our villa's off at night so the turtles would be born and crawl to our patios and die..LOL

it was really neat seeing them crawl out of the sand of their egg and do the fight for life..
    This story needs pictures

except for the part about birds eating baby turtles.

• Sock Puppet

i have photos at home..I THINK. my mom might have them

haa! well i am sorry i am full of info from my life experiences! and i know u cant drink, you don't need to go to a nightclub and or a bar and drink ..

• Sock Puppet

but i was joking about the night clubs.. LOL i dnt even go to them!

• mountains beyond mtns.

About complimenting Kristen...but but but...the lesson I learn from my guy friends is to take all the women in your life for granted! Lol! So no compliments, gifts, acts of random kindness, none of that! LOL! I'm so hilarious today!