Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: Like OMG!

• Selfie Expert

Re: Like OMG!

I dyed my hair black! I made such a mess, I think I dyed half my body, too.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So.... I'm done over there. Hello new home!
    hello amanda!! welcome!! come in come in! would u like some wine? or some water? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    And I'm alone in there, so tra la la la la! I'm gonna rearrange the furniture and hide the remotes!
    haa u mean here or there? if it's there go for it!.. if it's here we don't have any thing to rearrange yet..ikea hasn't delivered the sofa yet.. and kelly needs to pick the drapes..what colors should we go with for the 1st post .. i mean the welcome mat?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    In n Out sounds soooo delicious!! We're trying to eat health and exercise (a little), and the second I know that I really shouldn't eat fast food it just becomes that much more desirable.

Should I even venture into the ex-thread?

Oh! So we went to see the play "War Horse" last night... and we left at intermission. It was the most boring play I've ever been to. The puppets and lighting were absolutely stunning, but they used an Irish accent that with the acoustics of the theater made it impossible to understand what they were saying, the flow of the story was confusing (and I saw the movie!), and they has NO sets. I felt so ripped off because it's gotten such great reviews and the tickets were EXPENSIVE. Oh well, it would have gone on until at least 11pm, and we wouldn't have gotten home until almost midnight and the hubs had to get up at 6:20 for our walk then go to work this morning so I guess it worked out anyway.

Beauty and the Beast and South Pacific better be much better!!
    nah. i peaked in to it, and ... poor barry... i sent him directions to join us here...

i saw the movie.. it was okay. not my thang! i like zombies, and blood and vampires and ammo and bombs going off and things like that!

I was considering taking the weekend of the gumball rally off since it's that PLUS Bats day is that Sunday... but then I realized that gumball rally is a blackout day for me (I have a deluxe AP since I'm out of state) plus there's a cost to register... BUT THEN I found out Star Wars weekend at Disneyland is June 30th, also a weekend I work (conspiracy!!), but that would be far more worth it to me plus they're holding it on a Sunday with no blackout. I still really want o go to and dress up for Bats Day, so I'm torn...
    hmmmm i'd go with Star Wars... Bat's Day will always be around..

I just read back on the old thread, and all I can say is WTF? It seems the same person keeps causing issues, and then someone else keeps being their little sidekick adding to it. Unbelievable.

I'll be staying out of there for a little while...
    i know right.. poor Barry....i don't get the dealio over there..but it serves them right for people leaving! that's their own fault..

I dyed my hair black! I made such a mess, I think I dyed half my body, too.
    i went a intense medium redish burgandy.. it loooks gooooooood! i know i posted pick to FB but u really can't tell from a photo...looks nothing like my avatar, and don't let that fool you, i edited it so i am not that dark..LOL
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 02-06-2013 at 10:06 AM.

• Sock Puppet

kids! we are 7 days till Valentins Day/singles awareness Day.......

so Day 3 flowers

• we jumped out a window

Kelly, the sibling and you would totally get along. She goes to a lot of plays/musicals. The only one she hasn't liked is Shrek.

• Sock Puppet

the acronym for Singles Awareness Day is
    S.A.D LOL LOL LOL i know someone who will be celebrating that day of S.A.D because she is too darn negative and down on herself that she doesn't believe in herself and is bitter against the male race LOL

• Sock Puppet

i found the furniture for our backyard kids!

eh eh!?? u like u like?

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    kids! we are 7 days till Valentins Day/singles awareness Day.......

so Day 3 flowers

and 3 more days until Chinese New Year's!

and 1 more day until Champagne Thursday!

• Sock Puppet

ooh tomorrow is champagne thursday! ur right!

i am going to post the most awesomest champagne photo ever.. if i can find one.. LOL

• Sock Puppet

oo ooo ooooooohhh!! i got my license!! so i am now legel again! LOL i had to swap it for a new one.. long story.. anywhoooo..soo i am excited!! i hope that next thursday that there is at least 1 bottle of champgne left on the shelves for me.. being that it's v-day next thursday and people tend to buy champagne on v-day...LOL

also i am listening to my coworker tell everryone she has larengitis,, yesterday she had bronchitis.. tomorrow it will be something new...

and then my other coworker who thinks she is the queen.. i love to mess with her.. LOL

• we jumped out a window

oo ooo ooooooohhh!! i got my license!! so i am now legel again! LOL i had to swap it for a new one.. long story.. anywhoooo..soo i am excited!! i hope that next thursday that there is at least 1 bottle of champgne left on the shelves for me.. being that it's v-day next thursday and people tend to buy champagne on v-day...LOL

also i am listening to my coworker tell everryone she has larengitis,, yesterday she had bronchitis.. tomorrow it will be something new...

and then my other coworker who thinks she is the queen.. i love to mess with her.. LOL
    We had one girl here whose migraine turned into a 1 week hospital stay.

• Sock Puppet

MY COWORKER thinks she has everythign under the sun..LOL

• Sock Puppet

okay soo Big thunder mountain.. not happy that it will be closed till october

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Kelly, the sibling and you would totally get along. She goes to a lot of plays/musicals. The only one she hasn't liked is Shrek.
    Bring her to Disneyland when we all finally meet up! I haven't seen Shrek, and there are a lot of classics that I've never seen. I love going to plays but don't go often. I grew up listening to Phantom of the Opera on road trips (nerd!!)

if it's here we don't have any thing to rearrange yet..ikea hasn't delivered the sofa yet.. and kelly needs to pick the drapes..what colors should we go with for the 1st post .. i mean the welcome mat?

hmmmm i'd go with Star Wars... Bat's Day will always be around..

i went a intense medium redish burgandy.. it loooks gooooooood! i know i posted pick to FB but u really can't tell from a photo...looks nothing like my avatar, and don't let that fool you, i edited it so i am not that dark..LOL
    I'll get to the drapes in a second...

I'm leaning toward Star Wars because I just love it, but I would LOVE dressing up for Bat's Day!

Yes you need to post a picture of you in the sun or something so we can see the color better!! I'll try to get a decent picture of my hair at some point in the next few days.

the acronym for Singles Awareness Day is
    S.A.D LOL LOL LOL i know someone who will be celebrating that day of S.A.D because she is too darn negative and down on herself that she doesn't believe in herself and is bitter against the male race LOL
    Shhhh no drama!! Hehehe

i found the furniture for our backyard kids!

eh eh!?? u like u like?

I LOVE! Which brings me back to the drapes - we should base them off this! Blues, teals, greens, golds... Beautiful! But really whatever you come up with will be amazing!

Yay for being legal again!!

If she had laryngitis, she would have a very hard time telling people since the most obvious sign of it is losing your voice lol

Boo to snotty coworkers!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    We had one girl here whose migraine turned into a 1 week hospital stay.
    Yikes!

I know!! It's one of my favorite rides! Plus my AP expires in September, and I'm not sure if we'll renew. I'm excited to see how it turns out, though!

• we jumped out a window

Not to worry, there are tons of other things to do in Frontierland! like enjoying a turkey leg or popcorn or a churro or pretzel. When I could still have them, I'd eat my pineapple whips either at Zocalo or the benches outside Golden Horseshoe.

Haha, we are going to talk about food here as well

Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast