Page 62 of 136 FirstFirst ... 123752596061626364657287112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 2035

Thread: Like OMG!

  1. #916

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,416

    Re: Like OMG!

    Texas Chainsaw isn't that bad, I saw it in theatres and it was more scary there. Yes, my sister is a meanie, but I got her back and I'm waiting for her to get home so I can see her reaction. Of course I work 6 to midnight tonight so I'm sure she'll get home while I'm at work and I'll miss out.

  2. #917

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,246

    Re: Like OMG!

    Pasta less pasta for lunch!

    in other words, meatballs with spaghetti sauce.

  3. #918

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Texas Chainsaw isn't that bad, I saw it in theatres and it was more scary there. Yes, my sister is a meanie, but I got her back and I'm waiting for her to get home so I can see her reaction. Of course I work 6 to midnight tonight so I'm sure she'll get home while I'm at work and I'll miss out.
    oh no what did u do?

  4. #919

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    9 am Daytona

    2:30 red carpet.

    bot sunday...i need to remember this..

  5. #920

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,416

    Re: Like OMG!

    Well, I took that picture of the spider saying it's warmer under the pillow, printed it out, then printed out a picture of a roach, taped the roach over the spider and put it under her pillow. Goes back to the story I told last night as to why it's proper payback.

  6. #921

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,246

    Re: Like OMG!

    I live close enough that I could go see the Oscars red carpet stuff in person. Then again camping out in Hollywood isn't a great idea.

  7. #922

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Well, I took that picture of the spider saying it's warmer under the pillow, printed it out, then printed out a picture of a roach, taped the roach over the spider and put it under her pillow. Goes back to the story I told last night as to why it's proper payback.
    haaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa omg! i got tears in my eyes i am laughing so hard at this!!

    i hope she likes it!

  8. #923

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    K. for those that are interested...

    For Sunday!!

    Pacific time Zones:
    Live! from red carpet on E! starts at 2:30 pm
    Daytona 500 on FOX starts at 9 am

    Central Time Zones:
    Live! from red carpet on E! starts at 12:30 pm
    Daytona 500 on FOX starts at 11 am


    Eastern Time Zones:
    Live! from red carpet on E! starts at 5:30pm
    Daytona 500 on FOX starts at 12 pm

    Mountain Time Zones:
    Live! from red carpet on E! starts at 3:30pm
    Daytona 500 on FOX starts at 10 am

  9. #924

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,416

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I live close enough that I could go see the Oscars red carpet stuff in person. Then again camping out in Hollywood isn't a great idea.
    I wanted to do the whole camping out thing for the Twilight movies, but the amount of time I'd need off to go camp out was just ridiculous. Plus, nobody else in my house cares enough about the movies to go with me and I wasn't about to camp out alone.

  10. #925

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,246

    Re: Like OMG!

    Ugh! It's amazing what a lack of people skills some of our administrators have.

  11. #926

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    i find it amazing the lack of skills people have in general! RFLOL

  12. #927

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,416

    Re: Like OMG!

    Case and point, that TSA story with the little girl that made the news the other day. Yeah.... that got me pretty pissed. And now, it's time for work. Found a new job I may look into. There's a cupcake chain up here that's opening two new locations and needs new bakers. They do their baking between 7pm and 1am, so it's not like I'm not awake lol. Could work out, all I need to do is get a DVR so I can record everything I miss while I'm gone.

  13. #928

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,246

    Re: Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Ugh! It's amazing what a lack of people skills some of our administrators have.
    I wish I could be like Sheldon and get away with saying things like "my, your lack of manners is utterly appalling and disgraceful!"


    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i find it amazing the lack of skills people have in general! RFLOL
    Haha, sad but true.

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Case and point, that TSA story with the little girl that made the news the other day. Yeah.... that got me pretty pissed. And now, it's time for work. Found a new job I may look into. There's a cupcake chain up here that's opening two new locations and needs new bakers. They do their baking between 7pm and 1am, so it's not like I'm not awake lol. Could work out, all I need to do is get a DVR so I can record everything I miss while I'm gone.
    good luck!!

  14. #929

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Like OMG!

    I'm watching airplane. Lol lol. Haahaaaa. And I'm on a iPad . soooo the cat decided to lay on my lap so I god iPad propped up on her butt...hey its her fault! Lol. Sooooooooooooooooooo I think tomorrow. I might go to DL 4 a bit tomorrow to see Kelly. Anyhow.........yeah

  15. #930

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,246

    Re: Like OMG!

    Good morning from Starbucks! They've remodeled the place, put in new tables and most importantly, added many more power outlets.

Similar Threads

  1. What movie would you like to see on broadway?
    By IndyJn511 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:06 AM
  2. What's It Like?
    By MiceMan in forum Break Room
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Do you like to sing Broadway tunes?
    By DivaPrincess in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 01:02 PM
  4. Which Desperate Housewife are you most like?
    By DivaPrincess in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 04:48 PM
  5. What would you like to see changed on the rides for the 50th?
    By IndyJn511 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •