Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3762778485868788899097112 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2035

Thread: Like OMG!

• Selfie Expert

Re: Like OMG!

They've had a few of them. I actually passed one up last month that I saw, I don't remember what it had in it... and I heard there was one of the magic carpet at some point.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    LOL

the wild animal park is torture too...

brandon u bought that pin for your friend and that was soo cool! u are such a good friend!!
    I haven't been to the Wild Animal Park in so many years. They have zip lining there! Totally, totally want to try it there one day.

Awwww, thanks! I'm not good enough for some people but I try my best. I actually got pins for 3 people! 2 of my action figure collecting buddies and one for my friend Maren who is tying the knot soon. I'm so happy for her, this was the least I could do for her.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    my friend and i were thinking of doing the train one day to disneyland and then back home.we live near a metrolink station a nice one soooo like it be really easy for us..LOL
    They have trains for Angels and Ducks games too for only $7 round trip I think. Gotta try it one day. Parking at Angel Stadium and Honda Center is definitely more than $7! Lol!

the one drawback to going to DL by train is that you're so tied to their schedule.

• Selfie Expert

I had no idea they even had trains. Do they have one from the airport to DL? Is it difficult to navigate? I tried to navigate the subway system in Washington, DC, last summer... I walked out and got a cab.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I love Mater's ride!!! I used to skip it because I thought it was for little kids (not that I always skip kid rides), but now it's one of my favorites.

That pin is awesome!! I doubt there will be any left by the next time I visit... I have no idea when that will be... but one of these days I'll get one of those "pieces of the park" pins. And that was super nice of you!
    They've had a few of them. I actually passed one up last month that I saw, I don't remember what it had in it... and I heard there was one of the magic carpet at some point.
    It's a monthly series and usually there's only 1000 available. I think you passed up the Little Mermaid one - omg! how could you??? That's my ALL TIME favorite ride even back when they had the original Scariel LOL!!! (I'm totally kidding btw. But I probably would have bought one for me and another for my friend in NJ. Who has Club 33 connections btw. Lol)

• mountains beyond mtns.

I had no idea they even had trains. Do they have one from the airport to DL? Is it difficult to navigate? I tried to navigate the subway system in Washington, DC, last summer... I walked out and got a cab.
    John Wayne Airport, right? Not sure about trains but I'm sure they have shuttles to DL.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    It's a monthly series and usually there's only 1000 available. I think you passed up the Little Mermaid one - omg! how could you??? That's my ALL TIME favorite ride even back when they had the original Scariel LOL!!! (I'm totally kidding btw. But I probably would have bought one for me and another for my friend in NJ. Who has Club 33 connections btw. Lol)
    I think it was the Ariel one I passed up. So they're doing it every month? I'll have to check it out, then!! Are they always in the cases? And by Scariel do you mean the one with the poop-pile hair?

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    John Wayne Airport, right? Not sure about trains but I'm sure they have shuttles to DL.
    The only shuttle I saw went to DL hotel for $27 round trip, which with 3 of us it was cheaper to take a cab. I may try that shuttle next time if it's just me and one other person.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I think it was the Ariel one I passed up. So they're doing it every month? I'll have to check it out, then!! Are they always in the cases? And by Scariel do you mean the one with the poop-pile hair?

The only shuttle I saw went to DL hotel for $27 round trip, which with 3 of us it was cheaper to take a cab. I may try that shuttle next time if it's just me and one other person.

yep, Scariel I has the piled up hair. To me, the current one is still kind of scary and not really female friendly protagonist-ey so she is Scariel II. And wedding scene Ariel looks too pale and gaunt.

Yes, those pins are always in the cases. My friend says the next coming months will have Peter Pan (omg! This will be impossible to get) and then IASW.

• Selfie Expert

AHHH!!!! I want the Peter Pan one!!!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I have some awesome Piece of Star Tours pins, Kelly. Let me see if I can find the photos.

• Selfie Expert

Although I love Indiana Jones more than I love Peter Pan, the Peter Pan "piece" would mean more to me for some reason. Weird.

Do they know the release date for those? I'd fly out just to get one!

• Selfie Expert

Of course, they'll probably release during my work week. Star tours would be freaking awesome, too!!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Although I love Indiana Jones more than I love Peter Pan, the Peter Pan "piece" would mean more to me for some reason. Weird.

Do they know the release date for those? I'd fly out just to get one!
    From the message my friend sent me, Piece of Peter Pan is released on April 18.

• Selfie Expert

I work.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Some more fun stuff I got for myself - 2 Cars Land magnets (love the fake post card stuff!) and a Lego Raphael keychain.

Kelly, I found the friendliest RN's ever in the first aid station at DCA. I couldn't believe how nice they were! They wouldn't fit in at my hospital at all. Maybe next visit, I'm just going to hang out in there (haha!!)