Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 43688390919293949596103118 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2035

Thread: Like OMG!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Like OMG!

hi amanda!!!

brandon u can eat anything u put ur mind too..

• Sock Puppet

gald to hear she is doing okay

• Sock Puppet

so someone just told me i am no longer wanted in the rcmc and i am really sad that they blatantly said it and yeah they talk about it elsewhere so i am being open here...so i am outta here. .MC used to be a nice get away for me to talk about disneyland... and i loved to share my recipes, but i guess it annoyed people and bugged people that my sharing was a bit much..and now i really feel like a outcast and not wanted. no welcome arms there, not when they say people are welcome except for you.i will be back to clean out my account. that also means no more signatures.. i loved doing signatures for people, it made me feel great cause they wanted my help and it was something i enjoyed doing as giving back to MC.

but all the while also i feel like its all my fault even the person that told me to leave made it seem like it was my fault, maybe it was.. but i sure feel like it.

I have also disabled my facebook, i am just super super super super sad right now.

bye guys.
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-13-2013 at 10:24 AM.

• Sock Puppet

p.s. enjoy this thread and when u gotta make a new one, name it something witty!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I haven't done this too often but a *hug* for you Sara. I hope that you'll think about this and see it isn't your fault. It's been a pleasure to befriend you and I hope that doesn't end.

You kept me from walking away and I hope you'll let us do the same for you.

• Selfie Expert

Don't leave Sara!! We love you here!! This person has bullied multiple people in multiple situations. This is something the mods need to do something about. Message them. Just hang with us, I guess we are a group of outcasts, and we are all friends. Don't let these people do this to you. We don't have to go back in there again. I joined that group thinking I had made friends. I saw red flags then, I saw them at the meet, and I kept telling myself that maybe I was interpreting things wrong. Nope! I was dead on! They stick together and only allow those who they choose to remain in their group. No disagreement allowed. I don't care if we get the mommy stick for this because its true. It's true and it's disappointing. I will never go back in there if its like this. There's nothing enjoyable about THAT. We can form our thread here, they can keep theirs, no one has to bother the other. We are not a good fit and as was said we need to stay out. Fine by me.

giant rant on my phone = typos. Apologies for those.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

Sara, if you're going to take blame, I'll take a higher percentage of blame. The day I returned to MC seems to be the day things went south.

I'm Han Solo with a price on his head, I'm Harrison Ford's character in The Fugitive, I'm Superman and Batman on the run from President Lex Luthor, I'm Ahsoka wrongly accused by the Jedi Order (pretty sure the last 2 references went over everyone's head.

Sara, there are people who do appreciate you. I know that might be tough to see right now but there are. So please take time to feel sad and think things over but it doesn't have to end like this. We'll miss you! I'll miss you!

• mountains beyond mtns.

iPhone auto correct for the win!!

• Grim Grinning

Lordy! I step out to watch the stuff about the new Pope, and all hell breaks loose again. Sara, just stay here with us. I've got a good guess as to who said what, and that's sad. I'm very sorry things have gone the way they have. Take a breather if you must, but come back to us.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I haven't done this too often but a *hug* for you Sara. I hope that you'll think about this and see it isn't your fault. It's been a pleasure to befriend you and I hope that doesn't end.

You kept me from walking away and I hope you'll let us do the same for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Don't leave Sara!! We love you here!! This person has bullied multiple people in multiple situations. This is something the mods need to do something about. Message them. Just hang with us, I guess we are a group of outcasts, and we are all friends. Don't let these people do this to you. We don't have to go back in there again. I joined that group thinking I had made friends. I saw red flags then, I saw them at the meet, and I kept telling myself that maybe I was interpreting things wrong. Nope! I was dead on! They stick together and only allow those who they choose to remain in their group. No disagreement allowed. I don't care if we get the mommy stick for this because its true. It's true and it's disappointing. I will never go back in there if its like this. There's nothing enjoyable about THAT. We can form our thread here, they can keep theirs, no one has to bother the other. We are not a good fit and as was said we need to stay out. Fine by me.

giant rant on my phone = typos. Apologies for those.
    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Sara, if you're going to take blame, I'll take a higher percentage of blame. The day I returned to MC seems to be the day things went south.

I'm Han Solo with a price on his head, I'm Harrison Ford's character in The Fugitive, I'm Superman and Batman on the run from President Lex Luthor, I'm Ahsoka wrongly accused by the Jedi Order (pretty sure the last 2 references went over everyone's head.

Sara, there are people who do appreciate you. I know that might be tough to see right now but there are. So please take time to feel sad and think things over but it doesn't have to end like this. We'll miss you! I'll miss you!
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Lordy! I step out to watch the stuff about the new Pope, and all hell breaks loose again. Sara, just stay here with us. I've got a good guess as to who said what, and that's sad. I'm very sorry things have gone the way they have. Take a breather if you must, but come back to us.

i love u guys.....

just when i thought i was gonna jump over the cliff you guys talked me into reality. you guys are right, i am a big part of THIS thread as you guys are, and i don't care if it's just us..we are here becuase we chose to be and because we got alienated enough to leave(plus i was told to leave).

so i am back. And each and every post just now made me almost cry.. seriously.. i am very sensitive to hate, specially when my feelings are involved. i just now logged back on btw.

and now i gotta go and change my settings so i can receive pm's from people so i can continue to make people happy with pretty signatures.

at least in here we all can be us and i can post recipe after recipe after boyfriend email after flower and food photo and not feel like i am every annoying anyone again..all i wanted to do was share that stuff with people, the flower countdown in v-day the recipes etc..

but i can do that here and i know i can u guys love it. an if u don't too bad! LOL

so.. no worries.I am here kids!
    ((((hugs)))

• Sock Puppet

and i am gonna miss F! and joseph and kevin and swampy .. cause their humor is outrageous and always made me feel warm inside...they are welcome to visit.but yeah i am going to miss them as kelly is right we don't need to go in there anymore...

• Sock Puppet

..and kelly what you said about bullied and what not.. the mod that takes care of the chat forums i don't think they do anything, because we are the only people that see what is going on..

anyhow..

• Sock Puppet

today i was told that i am smart, an brightened my day, so i got Facebook back up and now MC!

i am smart, and witty and quick to the punch!

• Grim Grinning

I don't see why we can't all post in there together and just ignore the comments that irritate us. If we're all there, it may be better. I too have people I miss talking to. It's sad that it's been split this way. I'm glad you came back, Sara.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Sara!!!!