Page 100 of 305 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4574

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    DL will be a once or twice a year thing for me for a few years I'm guessing. Boo.
    I would LOVE to go twice a year, but being forced to add airfare for it pushes it juuuuust outside the price range for two times a year, especially since short jaunts cost just as much as a longer one so no saving money on just a short visit So we go once.

• Selfie Expert

Susan - glad you enjoyed it! I totally reverted back to my teenage self and fell in love while watching it.

Kirsten - I know what you mean. If/when we make it out to WDW, I'm making it a LONG trip since we have to pay airfare. Even just paying gas makes it prohibitive in how often we can go, and more difficult to justify a one or two day trip (even though we've done a few).

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

Greetings from the Matterhorn line!

lol regarding Kelly's Loki swooning. That's all I heard the last few days along with Nathan Filion swooning, Zachary Levi swooning...Evangeline Lilly swooning

I haven't totaled my trip expenses but I'm sure it's more than what I projected. This is just to visit somewhere 2.5-3 hours away so I'm sure it's a lot more for you non CA residents to visit DLR.

• mountains beyond mtns.

My day at DL came and went much too quickly. It wasn't that crowded but it's my sixth straight day of constantly waiting in lines. The running joke about San Diego Comic Con is that it's a convention about lines...whatever the top 3 or 4 things are that you want to do there, you need to get up as early as you possibly can in order to guarantee meeting those goals.

Now to get some much needed rest.

• Selfie Expert

You had a whirlwind week! So much fun, though.

I had three spot removed from my back for biopsy. The lidocaine shots stung, but the procedure itself was absolutely painless - I didn't feel a thing, in fact. However as soon as the lidocaine wore off, it got pretty painful.

Since I was near one, I stopped in to Barnes & Noble to grab my friend a book for her birthday, then started browsing the bargain book section. I wanted like $200 in books! Haha I did manage to grab a beautiful Star Wars book (the stories of the original trilogy), a book of fairy tales (for the kid!), another Star Wars book (a guide to the planets, droids, etc. Stuff I need to learn), and a hunting book for the hubs. Score! I had to leave a few behind that I wanted, but I couldn't splurge THAT much.

I just adore book stores.

• Evil is Sexy

I agree with loving book stores, books in general. I will be very sad if I live to see the day books are no longer published in physical form. Sure, I love my Kindle. It is handy to have, but there is just something about holding a book, turning the pages and the smell that I love so much.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Vintage me - Woke up at 5:50 am, thought I could sleep another hour before the 7:30 appoointment...woke up at 7:30 and now 8 people leapfrogged me in line.

And suddenly I feel like visiting B&N later

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I agree with loving book stores, books in general. I will be very sad if I live to see the day books are no longer published in physical form. Sure, I love my Kindle. It is handy to have, but there is just something about holding a book, turning the pages and the smell that I love so much.
    I love bookstores too. I do love having my Kindle, just because it's easy when I want a new book and don't want to get dressed and go out and it's also nice when I have to go somewhere after work because it fits in my purse so nicely. That being said, I do love the experience of going and browsing in a bookstore. I love the Bargain books section; I get so many presents for people from there.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Back to work today, I am burdened with glorious anticipation!!!

At least I have the D23 expo in a few weeks.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I know if Kelly is having a boy or girl, lol!! I'll let her reveal it though.

• Evil is Sexy

She hasn't complained of not being hungry or cases of extreme heartburn/acid reflux... I'm going to guess girl.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

It's so funny how she is stringing people along on FB while her husband already blabbed it out to the world .

attention seeking, aren't ya Kelly? . congratulations!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I thought this was an interesting read What Your Favorite Pixar Film Says About You | Oh My Disney

and regarding Wall-E...

"a bit sentimental or nostalgic with head in the clouds" Well, keep reminiscing about last week so, check!

"a treasure trove filled with things only you find to be cool" Hmm...toy I bought last week of Rainbow Dash dressed as a superhero...check!

"extremely loyal and going to the ends of the universe to help someone in need" Lugged 2 Monster High dolls for friend and her daughter and said dolls are fetching upwards of $80 each...check!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    It's so funny how she is stringing people along on FB while her husband already blabbed it out to the world .

attention seeking, aren't ya Kelly? . congratulations!
    I made him delete it! He's such a dork sometimes, we had taken pictures and everything for our friend to do a little video thing and he blew it! Luckily not too many people saw, and those who did (like you!) haven't spilled it!

• Selfie Expert

Name:  DSC_0022b.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  25.8 KB

If this is showing up as small as I think it will... I'll just say it since it's so tiny.

It's a girl!