Page 127 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3553

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I've gotta plan to go to one of those. I'd love to do Villian's Night, but I couldn't do that this year either.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Haven't heard from you in forever, Josh!!
    Hey Kelly. It's been a long time. Congrats to you and the husband on the baby makin. That will be one spoiled Disney baby.

• New Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Looks like the Navy has disrupted both Dapper Day and Villians Night this year. BLAH.

No way am I doing those without my Dapper Husband. *starts planning for the next one*
    Boo for ruined plans but kudos to your man for his service! I hope you can make the next one! The one in February is the better event of the two, in my opinion. Granted, this is my first fall event, but it's only "evening" versus the full day you get in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Back to work today. Joint Commission is supposed to be visiting us this week. It's always fun to see the managers stress over things they should have been stressing over all year long but chose to ignore instead.
    Good ol' JCAHO! Gotta love those inspections.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Ooooh, Dapper day is so close. I would love to go to one some day. In the meantime I will expect a trip report!
    You know it!! I'm sure there will be a few!
    Last edited by KellyMcG86; 08-27-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: typo

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• New Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I've gotta plan to go to one of those. I'd love to do Villian's Night, but I couldn't do that this year either.
    Dooooo it!! So fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Hey Kelly. It's been a long time. Congrats to you and the husband on the baby makin. That will be one spoiled Disney baby.
    Thank you!! Yes, she's already spoiled and won't even be here for another 3 months... it's kind of ridiculous!

• New Mommy

A week from tomorrow we'll be heading to CA! I am more excited for this trip than any other I can think of other than last Dapper Day when we had dinner reservations at Club 33. That was a hell of a trip.

I'm planning to make the absolute best of our short time there, and already have a ton of things I need to somehow fit in. Plus there's a chance we might visit 1901 and maybe sneak in a lunch at Club 33!! *fingers crossed*

• Evil is Sexy

I was thinking (work permitting) of driving up and meeting you, Kelly, and your lovely hubby one of your CA nights at the park. I'll let you know.

I also want to touch the belly. LOL.

I think we'll be able to make the February Dapper Day, according to the preliminary schedule I have at this time. A full day will be much more enjoyable anyway, dressing to the 9's at the park.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

6 months already Kelly?!? omg! Get ready because the last 3 months both fly and drag on (its a weird thought when the pregnancy is said and done lol)

Have you and your husband decided on a name? What about when her first trip to DL will be?

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

•   

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    6 months already Kelly?!? omg! Get ready because the last 3 months both fly and drag on (its a weird thought when the pregnancy is said and done lol)

Have you and your husband decided on a name? What about when her first trip to DL will be?
    I think Kelly's birth plan should be to give birth at the First Aid Station in DL. Maybe they will give the baby a lifetime AP?

• Grim Grinning

I think Kelly's birth plan should be to give birth at the First Aid Station in DL. Maybe they will give the baby a lifetime AP?
    Hahaha this sounds like a good plan. My friend is due Oct. 15th and her birthday is the 13th. She keeps saying she has a feeling she'll be in the hospital on her birthday.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hahaha this sounds like a good plan. My friend is due Oct. 15th and her birthday is the 13th. She keeps saying she has a feeling she'll be in the hospital on her birthday.
    DL First Aid station = aloof, uncaring staff

DCA First Aid station = top notch caring Disney caliber staff!

This is from personal experience too. Plus while in DL's, not only was I invisible to them but they had this girl's bf bandage up her wounds while they were talking about something not too important.

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

Hahahahahaha don't go giving Kelly any ideas!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    DL First Aid station = aloof, uncaring staff

DCA First Aid station = top notch caring Disney caliber staff!

This is from personal experience too. Plus while in DL's, not only was I invisible to them but they had this girl's bf bandage up her wounds while they were talking about something not too important.
    Sounds about right. We went into first aid to ask if they had a sewing kit once. My friend had ripped the crotch out of his jeans on the way to the parks and I said it was too bad I don't travel with a sewing kit. He said first aid probably had one. We went in to ask, and they continued their conversation while I was asking. I was handed the kit and they walked away to finish chatting. We got real friendly then since we had to get the pants off him so I could sew them up lol. He had to sit in one of the bathrooms in there while I fixed the pants. I thought maybe they pretty much blew me off since I didn't really have a medical issue, but apparently not lol.

• New Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I was thinking (work permitting) of driving up and meeting you, Kelly, and your lovely hubby one of your CA nights at the park. I'll let you know.

I also want to touch the belly. LOL.

I think we'll be able to make the February Dapper Day, according to the preliminary schedule I have at this time. A full day will be much more enjoyable anyway, dressing to the 9's at the park.
    That would be awesome!!!!! Let me know if you end up doing it, I'll give you my number so we can meet up! And you have permission to touch the belly. If strangers try and touch the belly, I glare at them and say "What are you doing? I'm not pregnant." And laugh at their priceless reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post

It has been far too long since you've stopped by here!! I've heard the last trimester can really drag. My husband has been complaining the past few months (Yes, since I was only like 12 weeks along) that she needs to be here NOW!

We've decided on a name, but we're planning to announce it in a somewhat fun way while we're at the parks. No particular reason, I just love excuses to post fun photos and such haha

I'm really considering making spring Dapper Day her first trip. If all goes as planned, it will be right at the end of my maternity leave, and Sean should be able to take the time off! It just depends on how everyone is health wise and if we can afford the trip. We shall see!

If I were local, this would be a distinct possibility. Moreso because I'd be at the parks every day than because I was really trying to give birth in the parks... though it would be pretty dang cool!

• New Mommy

Crotch blow-outs are never fun for the victim, but hilarious for witnesses. They seem to be a common-ish occurrence with scrub pants! Hahaha

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, never fun when it happens to you, but always very amusing when it's someone else.