Page 128 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2878103118125126127128129130131138153178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4593

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yeah, never fun when it happens to you, but always very amusing when it's someone else.
    Farting in class is another example.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Hahaha yes it is! This is one of those lists that could go on and on. Kinda makes me feel bad for giggling at others, but at the same time, you can't help it.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post

If I were local, this would be a distinct possibility. Moreso because I'd be at the parks every day than because I was really trying to give birth in the parks... though it would be pretty dang cool!
    Haha!! In theory but most locals I know, myself included, only make it once a month. Of course we would love to go more often but the rest of the world insists on there being non Disney facets of life.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I was thinking (work permitting) of driving up and meeting you, Kelly, and your lovely hubby one of your CA nights at the park. I'll let you know.

I also want to touch the belly. LOL.

I think we'll be able to make the February Dapper Day, according to the preliminary schedule I have at this time. A full day will be much more enjoyable anyway, dressing to the 9's at the park.
    Maybe we can all be there on the 6th?

I need to go there to buy a birthday present for the following week. A gift bag of fun, random things is a good idea isn't it? Beats racking my brains for a single "ideal" present.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Haha!! In theory but most locals I know, myself included, only make it once a month. Of course we would love to go more often but the rest of the world insists on there being non Disney facets of life.
    This is true no matter where us Disney inclined people live lol. I'd be there today, but work doesn't pay me enough to go every time I want to. I have 3 days off for no reason and it's killing me that I'm not running around the parks.

• Selfie Expert

I slept from 2am to 4am, which leaves me with very little motivation to be productive.

Trying to decide if I should get my hair cut, dye my hair, do some laundry, paint some signs for photo props (belly photos, of course), or just lounge around and bask in nothingness. I'm thinking the last one if going to win.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I dreamt about going on Tower of Terror but it ended up being a Twilight Zone dream!

The queue was abandoned with no CM's whatsoever. Just a few people trying to go on the ride, myself included. I enter one of the pre show rooms, following around 3 people in except that once I step in, they vanish.

That pre show room is completely dark and that tv is off so I just proceed further only to find offices upon offices.

Nothing looks like how the actual TOT looks at this point and I'm completely confused as to where to board the ride. I make my way to a garage, pull a lever to get out and then suddenly I'm back in the familiar DCA surroundings.

• Evil is Sexy

Do do do do!
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

Aw! You always do such cute stuff Kelly! Is her name Disney themed at all?

My son just ripped the butt out of his shorts on Monday (he's in 1st grade) luckily he just found it hilarious!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• Selfie Expert

That's actually a pretty cool dream, Brandon! Haha

And I totally read Susan's post in singing thoughts. In fact, I just came in from some errands and the last song I heard was the music from ToT! Spooky!

Brit - I actually accidentally ended up with a Disney name. I had no idea it is a character's name, but hey it's an extra perk to a name I love!

I managed to drag myself to the bank to deposit some cash for our trip, then to get a haircut, then to Target to pick up a few things for next week. Now I feel like I've been productive enough to sit around the rest of the day.

• Grim Grinning

I've made it to the grocery store, and now I'm just waiting on Melissa to get home so we can go looking at costumes.

• Evil is Sexy

I think I'm about to have an emergancy run to the vet..

I'll keep you guys posted.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Do do do do!
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    That's actually a pretty cool dream, Brandon! Haha

And I totally read Susan's post in singing thoughts. In fact, I just came in from some errands and the last song I heard was the music from ToT! Spooky!

Brit - I actually accidentally ended up with a Disney name. I had no idea it is a character's name, but hey it's an extra perk to a name I love!

I managed to drag myself to the bank to deposit some cash for our trip, then to get a haircut, then to Target to pick up a few things for next week. Now I feel like I've been productive enough to sit around the rest of the day.
    No, not a cool dream! I didn't get to enjoy the ride I was completely entitled to, lol! Off to Guest Relations I go!

• Evil is Sexy

Vet appointment at 1730 PST. Both dogs are having watery bowels and drooling/vomiting. I haven't given them anything besides dog food and one "cookie" in the last 48 hours. Either they have some kind of stomach virus or they ate something weird in the backyard. I'm hoping it isn't anything really bad. I've heard of heartless people who target dogs and toss them poisoned meat. I don't think anyone in my neighborhood would do that.. but it's still scary to think about. Plus, my dogs haven't been outside for extended periods for weeks.
    Yesterday they were out, with me, for 30 minutes - besides their quick 5 minute potty breaks.

Ugh. My babies.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

Oh no! I hope it's just a tummy bug and they feel better soon.