Page 132 of 298 FirstFirst ... 3282107122129130131132133134135142157182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4459

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    That Trader Sam runs a fine tavern. Too bas that he never seems to be around.
    Probably a good thing since I've heard he drives a hard bargain.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Yep, little things do add up especially when you also inherit leftover messes from other people.

At least being here means I don't have to go to a family barbecue. The bully from last time has left town but the rest are just going to rehash and vent about what went down last time. I just think that if people are nice enough to let you stay with them for a week, whether it's family or friends, you have zero right to bully and force your ways upon people.
    I like hash, but not left over rehash.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Grim Grinning

Sometimes it seems like problems are my inheritance too. Ultimately, I'm pretty good at swapping my problems out for solutions.
    If I had the power to solve the managerial problems that get left, I would. Things would be much easier lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I always manage to have some leftover mess from the shift before - usually checking the meds from code carts that were brought in during first shift (the shift with by far the most staffing, mind you). So it goes through their shift, second shift, and when I come in I vent about them, check them, seal them up, and give myself some credit for not stooping to their level and passing it back to them.

Tonight and tomorrow, then Wednesday night we head to Cali!!!
    It always falls on the last shift there to sweep up what the entire rest of the day couldn't be bothered to do. Good to know it's not just me! And I'm very jealous about your trip.

• Selfie Expert

I think it's everywhere - work drama and shift vs. shift type stuff. It's annoying and disappointing, and makes everything harder on everyone! I'll never understand it.

I can't blame you for being jealous, it's going to be an awesome trip! The one thing I'll be missing, though, is my ability to drink and to ride all of my favorite rides.

• Selfie Expert

My kitten apparently enjoys hiding things in our shoes.

It would be purely amusing if it weren't for the fact that we have scorpions, and we have heart attacks if we put on a shoe and feel something in there that shouldn't be. Then again, it is hilarious when you dump your shoe out and a mouse toy and trash fall out.

• Iron-Clad Allie

I always manage to have some leftover mess from the shift before - usually checking the meds from code carts that were brought in during first shift (the shift with by far the most staffing, mind you). So it goes through their shift, second shift, and when I come in I vent about them, check them, seal them up, and give myself some credit for not stooping to their level and passing it back to them.

Tonight and tomorrow, then Wednesday night we head to Cali!!!
    Those meds are critical to the health of patients. Should a mix-up or loss occur, somebody's hospitalized loved one could suffer the consequences. It's hard working courageous people like you that keep the world far more functional than it would otherwise be. I believe that you will receive the kind of rewards that many can never envision.

Probably a good thing since I've heard he drives a hard bargain.
    And he does so without a drivers license.

• Grim Grinning

It would be purely amusing if it weren't for the fact that we have scorpions, and we have heart attacks if we put on a shoe and feel something in there that shouldn't be. Then again, it is hilarious when you dump your shoe out and a mouse toy and trash fall out.
    Oh I can imagine! Our cats do that every once in a while. The only thing we have to worry about are spiders thankfully, but yeah, that mini heart attack when your feet hit something in your shoe that most definitely isn't the inside of the shoe lol.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    If I had the power to solve the managerial problems that get left, I would. Things would be much easier lol.

It always falls on the last shift there to sweep up what the entire rest of the day couldn't be bothered to do. Good to know it's not just me! And I'm very jealous about your trip.
    The most important work always falls on "the last shift of life".

I think it's everywhere - work drama and shift vs. shift type stuff. It's annoying and disappointing, and makes everything harder on everyone! I'll never understand it.

I can't blame you for being jealous, it's going to be an awesome trip! The one thing I'll be missing, though, is my ability to drink and to ride all of my favorite rides.
    Work drama is everywgere - but at least we know rgar all of life is a stage, and we are the superstars of our own drama shows, messy as they may be.

Too bad that your kitten doesn't stock your shoes up with coins that it finds outside.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Oh I can imagine! Our cats do that every once in a while. The only thing we have to worry about are spiders thankfully, but yeah, that mini heart attack when your feet hit something in your shoe that most definitely isn't the inside of the shoe lol.
    Xrunch!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Crunch!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah.... that only happens once, then ya learn to tip your shoes and shake them. It's worse since we all have long hair and you get a tickle in a sleeve or something, think it's just a stray strand and you get a handful of spider.

• Selfie Expert

Those meds are critical to the health of patients. Should a mix-up or loss occur, somebody's hospitalized loved one could suffer the consequences. It's hard working courageous people like you that keep the world far more functional than it would otherwise be. I believe that you will receive the kind of rewards that many can never envision.
    Well that just made my night! Thank you!

Too bad that your kitten doesn't stock your shoes up with coins that it finds outside.
    That would be a much more profitable habit!

• Selfie Expert

Tonight is dragging, and I'm guessing tomorrow will move even slower. I want to be done with work and be in my happy place!!

• Selfie Expert

One more shift!! Then I drop the dogs off, load up the car, get some sleep, and head to CA as soon as Sean gets off work!!! YAAAAAY!!!

So jealous! Have fun! You can still ride lots of stuff and cross off your To Do list!