Page 139 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3989114129136137138139140141142149164189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4600

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

So.... I just found out that Aaron Carter is on tour. I can't wipe this 12 year old fan girl grin off my face to save my life. The only question is, do I shell out $15 to see him here in Sac, or $65 to see him the day after in Santa Cruz and get a meet and greet? Judge away, but I'm super stoked.

• Selfie Expert

Lately we've been having issues with teeny tiny scorpions. Haven't found any since the day we came home from Cali, at least. Really hoping the cool weather shows up soon to drive them away.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Ever since the house got pressure washed and painted, I've been having an issue with lots of small black widows getting into my room. Hopefully I can find my jug of spider killer so I can get rid of em because I really don't want Chuck eating one of those suckers.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So.... I just found out that Aaron Carter is on tour. I can't wipe this 12 year old fan girl grin off my face to save my life. The only question is, do I shell out $15 to see him here in Sac, or $65 to see him the day after in Santa Cruz and get a meet and greet? Judge away, but I'm super stoked.
    Aaron Carter was just after my time - I'm a big fan of his brother's band, though!

Also, I almost fainted when the Spice Girls reunited for a tour. I had a ticket, but my friend bought my ticket for the wrong day so had to resell it. I was heartbroken! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll do another...

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Ever since the house got pressure washed and painted, I've been having an issue with lots of small black widows getting into my room. Hopefully I can find my jug of spider killer so I can get rid of em because I really don't want Chuck eating one of those suckers.
    Finding bugs in your room is such a violating feeling! It's one thing if they're in the kitchen, a whole 'nother creep factor when they're in your room!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, I really wanted to see the Spice Girls but didn't get to. Can't remember why either. I went through an AC obsession for a long time lol. You couldn't find a speck of wall in my room, there were pictures everywhere. Got to meet him on a cruise about 12 years ago too. Ahh good times.

And yes, bugs in your room is very violating. The worst is when you wake up to your cat pawing your back and you think it's a stray hair. Then you go to grab it and realize it's a black widow the size of a quarter. That's when you sit in the shower and cry lol.

• Selfie Expert

• Selfie Expert

I'm feeling crafty. Really wishing Sean had his table saw right now so I could work on another craft for Sophie's nursery!

Today I think I'll just relax, watch a movie with the hubs, and maybe do some minor chores around the house. No promises on that last part, though.

• Selfie Expert

Well, I was trying to post a video from You Tube, but can't figure out how to do it.

Watch "What does the fox say?" if you enjoy pointless, stupid humor like I do.

• Grim Grinning

Enjoy your day! I'm gonna see how many people I can get on board for this concert. I'll check out the youtube vid in a bit.

• Selfie Expert

Of course I did nothing productive yesterday, so I have a list of things I NEED to do today!

Dishes
    Clean out the refrigerator
    Groceries

I'm hoping I'll have the time and energy to try at least one of the five recipes I've picked out to try on my days off today.

• Selfie Expert

I had a random burst of energy and managed to clean out the fridge and unload/load the dishwasher. I've now edited my list to be:

Groceries
    Clean the kitchen (so I can cook!)

• Selfie Expert

Well! I'm just going to keep spamming about my oh so exciting day!

Groceries are bought and put away, jambalaya is cooking in the slow cooker, and our friends asked me to make some cupcakes to bring over to our movie night tonight so those are baked, frosted, and packed up.

Now I need to shower and decide if I want to try one of the new recipes - Russian tea cookies or snickerdoodles (they've been on my mind since Kirsten mentioned them!), or wait until another day.

• mountains beyond mtns.

What a horrible Friday the 13th so far!

my allergies were fierce enough to make my eyes super watery and unable to drive to work. Work is horrible of course plus I have a random burst of fatigue and weakness and disorientation.

• Grim Grinning

Sounds like a productive day, Kelly! I've been craving cupcakes, but I have to cut down my favorite recipe for them because it makes like 3 dozen.

Sorry your Friday the 13th is cruddy, Brandon.

I'd planned on getting up early to go see Insidious 2 since I don't work til 6, but apparently Melissa had work this morning and she wanted to see it, so it waits for another day. I work tonight, then all day for the next 3 days starting tomorrow. Wouldn't bother me if I wasn't practically the only one there, but I will be, so joy! 8 hours of register!

• Evil is Sexy

Sorry your Friday the 13th is cruddy, Brandon. They've always been good luck for me or at least a normal day. LOL.

Russian Tea Cookies or Snickerdoodles.. that's a tough choice. Hehe. Why only make one?

I've not seen either Insidious movies yet. I suppose I'd better Netflix the first one soon. I'm sorry your evening might suck, Amanda. Just try to stay positive. The hours will seem to go by faster that way.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~