Page 150 of 307 FirstFirst ... 50100125140147148149150151152153160175200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4593

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I do like black cats, but our last cat was black so I wanted sort of a break in between. I've always loved black cats though, because in my experience they are the sweetest.

• Grim Grinning

MEGA POST!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    So...I might have gone to the Humane Society today and adopted a kitten....Attachment 33041

Her name is Hannah and she is 10 weeks old. She and the dog get along fine, partly because the dog is afraid to make eye contact.
    She's so cute!! Looks like my Chuck did when he was little. I got him after I lost my previous cat. They mend that hole the last animal leaves so nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I haven't started Agents of SHIELD yet, either. I don't have normal TV, okay? LOL.

We rely on HULU and Netflix and my hubby is hell bent on catching up with Breaking Bad before our friends blow it. I think he has a mega-marathon planned for the weekend. He recently asked me how my TV watching stamina was.
    Jimmy Kimmel ruined the finale of Breaking Bad for me. I've only seen the first 5 episodes of season 1, but still lol. Once I'm done with the show I'm watching, I'll be dedicating all my Netflix time to Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    My husband is out quail hunting with his family this weekend, so I have a good shot of finishing up Breaking Bad in the next few days!! So excited!! Then I can catch up on SHIELD and maybe try to catch up on Once Upon a Time. Still need to watch the finale of last season's American Horror Story, too...
    Last season's AHS finale was ahhhhhmazing! And the new season starts next week, I'm going nuts with the teasers their Facebook page have been putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I had my blood drawn for the breast cancer gene test thing at my OB appointment this morning. Now I get to anxiously await the results for who knows how long...
    Fingers crossed for ya!

I'll send extra energy your way, today, Brandon. Take as much as you need, it's a stay home day today and tomorrow.

Kristen.. KITTEN! It's orange! That means it has crazy genes. Just you wait. LOL. I usually try to find the "dark" animals. Black or brown. Black coated animals have a very large stigma against them and are euthanized more than the other colors. Eventually, I will have a black cat - whether from a shelter or a breeder. Bombay's are soooo pretty.

Kelly - so much luck with you on the blood test. Maybe you can be the one to break the chain, then your daughter won't have to worry either.
    My sister adopted two black cats. She only wanted one, but couldn't bear to break the brothers up because they were the last two left. The lady sold her both for $50 instead of the $50 each they were listed for. One is short haired, one's long haired and both are just the best, second best next to my kitty of course. And it's really true that the orange ones are crazy. Mine's just a ball of energy and destruction.

• Selfie Expert

I had an orange kitty - the one I put down last summer was orange. He was amazing!

I have three black cats... And one grey/siamese looking cat.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

When I took Chuck to the vet for the needle incident, the vet walked in and said "I should have known when the tech told me about this that it was an orange kitty!"

• Selfie Expert

Yotes won against the Rangers, and one of Sean's favorite players earned a hat trick. I wish I could've gone to the game!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Again I didn't make it in here yesterday...by noon time I was already super exhausted at work and felt like I had walked the equivalent of 10 back and forth trips from TSMM to Toontown. Haha, like my use of DLR locations to measure distances?

I had to do two more tasks after having clocked out for the day no thanks to the nurses. And that's on top of arguing with one why I didn't know one of her patients was lactose intolerant. Simple, I nor anyone else will not know because she did not enter that in the allergies section of their computer chart. I'm just somehow supposed to just know, huh?

The first Ducks game was a nightmare...that better not foreshadow the season

• mountains beyond mtns.

We had an employee here who fell and got injured. The problem is that she seems to wear heels daily. Not the best choice when working in a hospital regardless of what your position is. Moreover, she looks clumsy walking around in those heels.

No matter how good one might believe they look wearing those, shouldn't the fact that you're always lumbering around like a gorilla clue you in that you might want to wear more sensible footwear???

• Grim Grinning

The first Sharks game of the season went very well last night; beat Vancouver 4-1. Sorry your Ducklings couldn't quite get it together haha.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    We had an employee here who fell and got injured. The problem is that she seems to wear heels daily. Not the best choice when working in a hospital regardless of what your position is. Moreover, she looks clumsy walking around in those heels.

No matter how good one might believe they look wearing those, shouldn't the fact that you're always lumbering around like a gorilla clue you in that you might want to wear more sensible footwear???
    I have a pair of shoes I hardly wear for exactly that reason. I work as a paralegal so I'm at a desk a lot so sometimes I wear heels, if the heel is short. I saw a darling pair of heels once, tried them on and they fit and didn't hurt so I bought them and wore them to work one day. I spent the entire day stumbling around like a drunken elephant because I forgot I don't know how to walk in heels. I don't wear them anymore. Pity too, because they were comfortable and went with a lot of my work clothes.

• Evil is Sexy

Heels are very bad for your feet and back, especially the thinner they are. Whoever invented them needs to die by fire.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Heels are very bad for your feet and back, especially the thinner they are. Whoever invented them needs to die by fire.
    That seems to be the problem with most things we enjoy anymore regardless of what it is. Chances are that if you enjoy it, it's probably bad for you. Junk food, alcohol, high heels, flip flops, etc etc lol.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Update - that woman that fell is now on crutches!

I really could use a DL visit after this long draining week but it's going to be in the 90's this weekend. I'll just wait for next Friday.

MC is blocked on the work computer now. Boo!!!! How am I supposed to contact Kelly in Pharmacy???

Kelly, on my way home I saw a newly opened vegan restaurant. I'm going to post a photo on FB and tag Sean with it.
    Last edited by brand42; 10-04-2013 at 06:47 PM.

• Selfie Expert

High heels... absolutely love how they look... absolutely cannot walk around in them without looking like a gorilla. Sadness. Plus I'm kind of tall as it is, and feel like an Amazon with much of a heel.

MC blocked?! I don't know what I'll do when IT finally blocks it on my network.

• Grim Grinning

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work I go! Let's hope that coffee kicks in at some point and I can stay awake til 6:30. Catch y'all later!

• Selfie Expert

I'll be trying to hang in there with ya! Except I can't have coffee... but I have a can of Dr. Pepper planned for 1 or 2am.